Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2008

Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-29-2008, 9:16 AM Reply   
You Gagnsters! Bald Eagle was BUTTER LAST NIGHT! Whoooo-Hooooo!

Anyway, Any body interested in going to An O'brien Clinic/Demo next Wednesday?? Russ Wilde, a pro rider for O'brien and Moomba will be in town doing to Clinics back to back on Wednesday, a morning and an evening session. They have 6 spots open still in the morning session and 8 spots in the evening session open still. There is a cost of $50, but you get some free swagg out of the deal, Tee's and Stickers and shiat, and professional coaching for the session. If you are interested hit me up, or call The House @ 651-482-9995 and ask for Sean Barrett, spots are filling fast!
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-29-2008, 9:39 AM Reply   
The X-1 belongs to my buddy Tim, I don't think he's on this board. I did not make it out, to much other stuff going on but next time, next time.
Old     (wakesurf12)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-29-2008, 10:11 AM Reply   
If it was butter then why didn't you ride?!?! haha! Next time I am going to have to twist your arm a little more huh? If I don't have a photoshoot next Wednesday you guys need an official photog? haha!
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       05-29-2008, 11:09 AM Reply   
Yeah, we picked up Daren a little late but better late than never. I didnt meet the guys in the x1 but it looked loaded down :nod: I had what was probably the best sets in a really long time out there myself last night. It was a good time :-)
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-29-2008, 1:32 PM Reply   
That X-1 has got some ballast, rear tanks are removed and 750's plumbed in, center ski locker sac and a bow sac under the seats up front. I'm pretty sure it's close to what Jay's running in his Star.

Might be awhile before he gets the X-1 out again, I guess he tweaked his back pretty good and has tingling in his legs now, hope him a speedy recovery.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-29-2008, 2:10 PM Reply   
Yo Ryan,

On Thurday and Friday next week I will have the Valdez Bros, AJ Racinelli, Alex Scagliotti, Sam Thomson, Josh Palma, and Robby Carter Coming out to ride for sure. It like a JR Mens Finals! Working on Adkison, Zane, Watkins, Sanders, and Sean O'brien as well, they are more of a Friday probability. We will have two boats out riding and a chase boat in the water if you wanna come shoot and ride its going to be on! Bringing out some serious talent.
Old     (lives2wake)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-29-2008, 4:26 PM Reply   
Hey Corey! We'll be there for the pwt next weekend. We'll be staying at Tim's place and picking up our limit in beer at the border.
Do you have any details on what's happening for the event or changes?
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-29-2008, 4:34 PM Reply   
Glad to hear you'll be staying with Tim again, he's got that new X-1 and I know he'll be itching to get it in the water. Plus he's much closer to the site than where we rode last year so that means more time riding and less time commuting! If you guys run an early morning set I can make it out before I have to work.

I don't know of any major changes other than the women will be riding this year! Not sure of any vendor changes, World Pub handles all that we just bring boats, gear and staff.

Were running a clinic with Josh Palma the Monday and Tuesday after the PWT also.

Bring a helmet this year, we don't need any more knocked out canuks!!! Just kidding, see you guys next weekend.
Old     (lives2wake)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-29-2008, 4:39 PM Reply   
I'm totally looking forward to taking a set behind his new baby.
Old     (calummoore)      Join Date: Nov 2007       05-29-2008, 10:31 PM Reply   
I went riding yesterday with a few new friends on Sugar Lake behind their X-2. The water was super cold, but maybe i'm just a sook because we don't have cold water in Australia. haha. I was still the only person to get in the water with just boardies and jacket, i thought the locals would be able to handle the cold.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-30-2008, 8:00 AM Reply   
Hey Calum were you riding with Jason and Paul?
Old     (megatmoe)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-30-2008, 2:40 PM Reply   
Going out on Lake Riley.....NOW!
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-02-2008, 7:12 AM Reply   
It was a SWEEET weekend for riding. I hope everyone got out for at least a little bit. I was out with a friend yesterday.
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-02-2008, 3:38 PM Reply   
87 Supra SunSport...first time with a 680lb in the rear locker. HUUUGE wake and surfing was so easy with a couple people on port side. First time surfing! Super fun. Ordered a black MT1 Monster Tower $200 off sale! Great day Sunday~!!
Old     (dahmsy686)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-02-2008, 3:57 PM Reply   
Anyone ride on here put in at the Coon Rapids Dam? I was on a bike ride thru there and decided to take a look at the boat launch area. There was a malibu trailer hooked up to a yukon. Just wondering if that was anyone on here.

I no longer have a boat so im looking for some pulls if anyone is on the river. It is a short distance from my house. I see some of you get out during the week but i work till about 630 so i dont get home till around 7, so the week nights are done for me.

So if anyone is looking for another person im down for the cause. I got money and beverages.

later

Dahms
Old     (etakk7)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-03-2008, 2:05 PM Reply   
Is anybody interested in riding on Wednesday this week, weather permitting?
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       06-03-2008, 3:38 PM Reply   
Erik, I AM! I was just about to post something like this...if the weather is alright, lets ride! its been since Saturday for me and i'm already having withdrawals! Keep me posted and I'll join or bring my boat!

Everyone else interested let us know!
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-04-2008, 8:50 AM Reply   
There's only a 30% chance of rain. That means a 70% chance of riding weather and a 99% chance that we'll have the only boat on the lake:-)
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-04-2008, 9:34 AM Reply   
Dahmsy I ride the Mississippi above the Coon Rapids Dam all the time. Put in up by the Champlain/Hqy16 bridge though. Maroon/white 87 Supra SunSport. We're just getting her dialed in.
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-04-2008, 12:37 PM Reply   
Erik and I are definitely going out on Owasso tonight and could use a third. Anyone interested?
Old     (dahmsy686)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-04-2008, 2:52 PM Reply   
WakeMikey, If you ever need an extra im down for the ride. I just sold my Supra. So i no longer have a boat but i have money for gas. Dialed in wake or no dialed in boat im ready.
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-05-2008, 6:06 AM Reply   
sorry that should have read "we put in near the Champlain/Hwy169 bridge". Between there and Coon Rapids dam is the 'seven mile recreational pool' area which is dredged to 10-14 feet side-to-side. Not sure how much you have been there. I'll definitly post here when I'm going out. Battery issues suck. But we'll get 'em fixed right quick.
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-05-2008, 6:56 AM Reply   
Another great night on Owasso last night. The cooler weather kept the Wallys off of the lake. Thanks for the great pull Erik, good to see you again, Don, and it was nice to finally meet you, Daren. Congrats on the little one on the way.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-05-2008, 7:37 AM Reply   
Blad Eagle all day friday, 4 pro's should be Epic.
Old     (gopher)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-05-2008, 10:37 AM Reply   
Nice to meet you and Erik as well. Anytime you are looking to go out on Owasso, drop me a line!
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       06-05-2008, 2:32 PM Reply   
Daren, I'm still owing a visit to Owasso...

Chad, Erik, thanks for the invites yesterday but i got stuck at F-ing work! Ugh! Then summer school was not as good an idea as i thought it would be, i'm booked this week! Anyhow, I hope to run into you guys at the tour, ill for sure be there Saturday, tomorrow is still iffy.

Next week its supposed to clear up and i have a bunch of free time so i will be at the lake. I'll tow out to Owasso if i have to, but its been a long time since ive ridden with you fellas, lets try something for next week guys!
Old     (gopher)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-05-2008, 5:23 PM Reply   
Eder,

Anytime my man! Looking for some instruction anywhere I can get it! Tried a backroll yesterday, and actually got 1/4 turn in! Yeah, I know I have a lot of work to do on that one, but sure as heck a lot of fun!
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-07-2008, 6:42 PM Reply   
Man, I've been out too long!

Anyone riding this upcoming week?

Also, I figured I would post this in the MN thread as opposed to the classifieds (I'd rather sell the goods locally), but I have a JL 13w6 v2 subwoofer in a custom box for sale; and I'm also selling my NVS Entity 1010's (with extra goodies done/added to them). Speaking of that, I also will have the amp that I powered the 1010's with - a PPI 4125.

If anyone is interested let me know and I can get you all the info on them and pictures (sink0022@umn.edu)

Eder, if you're riding this week let me know, I owe you scratch from last time kid!
Old     (justinlkgb)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-08-2008, 6:52 AM Reply   
Hey all I would like to put an open invite to anyone wanting to ride in the southern part of MN. I could also come up to your area. I would like the chance to ride with some advanced riders to try to pick up a few things. Thoughts.

Justin

(Message edited by justinlkgb on June 08, 2008)
Old     (ache_for_wake)      Join Date: Jan 2006       06-08-2008, 12:28 PM Reply   
Justin, I live in Northfield/Dundas and I'm always looking for people to ride with. My boat is up on Crosslake north of Brainerd, but I have my own gear and money for gas, beverages, etc. I don't know what you consider advanced, I have 4-5 inverts, some spins, and I can drive. Chad
Old     (ache_for_wake)      Join Date: Jan 2006       06-08-2008, 12:39 PM Reply   
Speaking of Crosslake, if anyone is up in that area (25 miles north of Brainerd) during the week hit me up! I'll be there tuesday evening until thursday evening almost every week this summer. Slammed 2000 Escape white with tan/brown trim, black titan I. All are welcome.
Old     (mikeyjr)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-08-2008, 3:26 PM Reply   
hey everyone . looking for some avid riders sick of my buddies bailing on me.I'm about a mile from Owasso love hitting up Bald Eagle also. I have an 05' Centurion Avalanche W/about 2500 ballast.I get home from work every day at 530 and am always ready hit the lake.any takers let me know
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       06-08-2008, 3:35 PM Reply   
Chad. i think we're going up to the Cross lake area (Right in cross lake) Next weekend, gonna hit up the Manhattan bay, Eagles are there, or one of them is right?! Gonna be there the weekend, party, board, and anchor in the bay to listen to the concert...maybe we can shred together.

Micheal..im ALWAYS up for riding (when im not working) and i got sick of my regular crew years ago and picked up a couple other guys who beg me to go boarding, its great! I would love to join ya and ride whenever man, let me know when youre going next and if you have a spot open...

Just got back from the PWT, great stuff and awesome talent out there...and the ladies, yes they were fine too! Ryan glad to meet you out there man and it was nice to catch up briefly with Erik and Mr. Beery! Lets plan to ride this week guys!

Sinko, for sure man!! Im out quite a bit, let me know when you have some free time, call or text me, ill do the same brother!

(Message edited by spicychalupa69 on June 08, 2008)
Old     (wakesurf12)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-08-2008, 4:15 PM Reply   
Eder! It was great to meet you too man! The PWT was pretty great if no one made it out. The pictures should be posted soon (hopefully) I shot over 30 gigs so right now my head is swimming in metadata!!!! Definitely a fun time. Glad the weather cooperated!
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       06-08-2008, 5:12 PM Reply   
Yeah ^^^^^ that man planted his azz on the rider's dock most of the day today, lucky!!!! , but i wont complain since my buddies and I found a prime spot next to the announcer's booth, kinda sneaked up on every from behind and sat on the shore line that no one was using...a bunch of rider's actually got whipped in right in front of us and we were sitting next to the Soven's and a few other Jr Mens and Pro women families, kinda cool if you ask me!
Old     (mikeyjr)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-08-2008, 9:38 PM Reply   
Eder,let me know your schedule this week if you want to ride.anyone is welcome, Owasso or Bald Eagle are best for me during the week
Old     (etakk7)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-08-2008, 10:15 PM Reply   
I'm interested in riding Mon, Tues, Wed, or Thurs this week. I'll go in somebody else's boat or bring mine. We may be a little late to plan for Monday so who wants to go Tues-Thurs? I live in Blaine so the Owasso, Island, Bald Eagle areas work great for me, but I'm open to anything (well maybe not Lakeville :-).
Old     (justinlkgb)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-09-2008, 4:21 AM Reply   
Where is Ossowa??/ Name doesnt' ring a bell, but I would go. What day?

Ryan were you the one handing out DVD's on sunday at the tour at the CWB booth?

Did soven win? I didn't wait for the announcement but I saw his run and noon came close!

Man the PWT was awesome.

Now I need to ride!!!
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       06-09-2008, 4:28 AM Reply   
Soven did win the Men's, Nicola Butler the womens.

Owasso is right off of rice street and 694.

Micheal, Erik, i can ride any any day this week except today (monday. Work till 4 on Wed, and till 2 on Friday, THATS IT! so im gonna be out every day i can, my boat or yours...not a problem! If we do plan to go out though, i have 2 regular buddies that ride with me that would LOVE to come out, and are good for gas and cleaning...even if i bring my own boat, ha!
Old     (ache_for_wake)      Join Date: Jan 2006       06-09-2008, 5:55 AM Reply   
Eder, I'll be up on Crosslake next tuesday evening the 17th through saturday morning the 21st. Our cabin is all the way at the south end of Cross. As you go through the last set of buoys heading south we're in the bay on the right. 5 cabins left of Heckers big place. Would love to meet and ride with some new people!
Old     (justinlkgb)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-09-2008, 6:37 AM Reply   
Sounds like you guys are all north. Means I have to drive i guess. How about the weekend???
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-09-2008, 6:54 AM Reply   
Erik, I'm down for Tuesday and Thursday. I can probably also get John T. to go, since he's finally done with school for the summer.
Old     (wakesurf12)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-09-2008, 7:04 AM Reply   
Justin, I wasn't at the CWB booth. Like Eder said I was pretty much on the dock for most of the day. I was in the boat during the morning but chose the dock for the afternoon. I was going to scope out a few more spots but it just seemed too perfect of a spot to give up.

Also, what part of Southern MN do you live? I am originally from Mankato and have a boat down there. (SAN210) Let me know if you want to hook up! (In the wakeboarding sense of course.)
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-09-2008, 7:12 AM Reply   
Man Taylor I cannot believe you shot 30 gigs of pics, your an animal!
Old     (mikeyjr)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-09-2008, 8:21 AM Reply   
WELL GUYS LETS PLAN ON WEDS,LETS TAKE MY BOAT SINCE ITS BEEN SITTING FOR A WEEK, LIKE TO GET HER OUT.WERE DO YOU WANT TO RIDE?I SHOULD BE ABLE TO SNEAK OUT OF WORK EARLY AROUND 430 IF WE GO.
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       06-09-2008, 8:46 AM Reply   
Chad Pribyl, im almost positive im gonna be up in cross lake. My buddies cabin is directly infront of you on the other shore then! Look for a black and blue 06 Xstar on the lift, that's his place, if im going, ill email you in advance and we can meet up and shred...since we would literally be 3 minutes across from each other.

Erik, im down for tuesday and or thursday too! doesnt matter to me, both days sound great!

Micheal, I can also do wednesday, i wanna set something solid before i start getting all excited, and let me know if you guys have room for 3 (including myself) if not, ill bring my boat out too!

Ryan - lets shred soon my man! let me know when your avail.!
Old     (mikeyjr)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-09-2008, 9:19 AM Reply   
I JUST TALKED TO MY BUDDY. WE ARE OPEN EVERY NITE THIS WEEK.I AM WILLING TO DO EVERY NITE IF IT WAS UP TO ME.I CAN LEAVE WORK EARLY IF I KNOW A DAY IN ADVANCE. SO START GETTING EXITED MAN IM NOT JOKING
Old     (justinlkgb)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-09-2008, 9:20 AM Reply   
PM at you Ryan.
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-09-2008, 9:30 AM Reply   
Michael, I know you must be excited, but you don't have to yell all the time. He, he, just messin' with you. (FYI, when you use all caps, it means you're yelling.)
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-09-2008, 9:34 AM Reply   
he has voice emodulation problems and cannot control the tone of his voice.

Late August and September I might have my Nautique210 in Menomonie, WI... just a heads up for anyone who crosses the boarder and needs a pull
Old     (mikeyjr)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-09-2008, 9:53 AM Reply   
Got ya man, not much of a typer.Hey just let me know what the plan is
Old     (99xstar)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-09-2008, 11:36 AM Reply   
Hey Andy - the thread about my gauges not working got archived, but I wanted to say thanks. You were right, it was the MDC box. I fired a new one in yesterday and all systems go.
Old     (etakk7)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-09-2008, 12:05 PM Reply   
Michael, I'm down for Wednesday riding if you still have room. Mark me down.

Eder, I'm bringing my boat out to Owasso on Tuesday. You're more than welcome. I've got room for a few more also.
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       06-09-2008, 12:07 PM Reply   
Erik, count me in! Let me know if you have room for three (including myself) and of course, let me know what time at my man!
Old     (megatmoe)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-09-2008, 1:56 PM Reply   
Im headed out on Prior Lake in about an hour. Anyone else riding there today?
Old     (etakk7)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-09-2008, 3:28 PM Reply   
eder, yeah I've got room for everybody.

I'm hoping to be on the lake between by about 4:30 tomorrow.

If a bunch more people are interested we could probably make it a multiple boat outing. Kisserow always seems to be there unannounced!
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       06-09-2008, 6:52 PM Reply   
Erik, It's on! Is Chad comin along too? I think the three of us are in, two for sure..ill let you know by tomorrow early if that's alright? Ill give you a ring in the Am....not too early i promise! See you tomorrow anyhow!
Old     (etakk7)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-09-2008, 8:41 PM Reply   
yeah chad is coming I believe, possibly one other guy as well, although I haven't heard for sure
Old     (mikeyjr)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-09-2008, 8:47 PM Reply   
Eder, Eric, What lake are you going to? My buddy and i are riding tomorrow at about 5:30. I figure we can drop in where you are at so we can meet you all.What kind of boat are you going to be in?
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       06-10-2008, 4:40 AM Reply   
We're gonna go to Owasso. We're gonna be riding behind Erik's mastercraft 205V im pretty sure, unless im asked to bring out my BU. the picture of his boat is on his profile.

Michael...give me a ring if you get on the lake too! 651 334 0097!

Erik, one of my guys is out, he has family things to take care of. So its just two of us now. If Chad is bringing John Tietz you will be impressed outta your mind my man...he is an incredibly solid rider! See you at Owasso at 4:30!
Old     (etakk7)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-10-2008, 6:08 AM Reply   
Tietz can't make it, so it sounds like it is Chad, me, Eder, and Eder's buddy. We've got room for more if anybody is interested. Michael, want to join us?
Old     (ache_for_wake)      Join Date: Jan 2006       06-10-2008, 7:54 AM Reply   
You guys are making me jealous. I lived in Andover up to a year ago, but now that I'm a south sider it's hard to get up that way. Have fun!
Old     (gopher)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-10-2008, 8:54 AM Reply   
I should be home around 4-5 pm today if there is any room left. Also offering up the VTX if anyone wants. CAUTION: I stink at wakeboarding.

Also, just a public service announcement---this Saturday (6/14) a few families on Owasso will be having people over for some watersports for their kids (that means tubing, skiing, etc.) Not saying to stay away from the lake, but just a heads-up!
Old     (mikeyjr)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-10-2008, 8:58 AM Reply   
Eric,I plan on being out there about 5:30-6:00. I kind of want my boat on the lake.I just replumbed my ballast tanks last night,so I would like to make sure they are going to work right(I'm sure they are fine).I have a black Centurion Avalanche. There is only gonna be two of us if room is needed.I will look for you guys see you tonight.My # 651 338 8882 give me a call if something changes
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       06-10-2008, 11:14 AM Reply   
Daren, i dont want to invite people on Erik's boat, but my buddy backed out too, he has work too late today...a 'meeting' pshhh...so i think its just Erik, Chad and I. give me a ring when you wanna come out or something and ill ask the guys...i dont wanna post Chad's or Erik's numbers without their consent.

My number is a couple of posts up.
Old     (etakk7)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-10-2008, 11:29 AM Reply   
darren, we'll stop by your dock and pick you up.
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       06-10-2008, 5:01 PM Reply   
Sounds like everything is coo out there :-) I am north of grand rapids now and my boat is at the dock. I had a really crappy sesh last night. It was just one of those nights for me. I have been doing so good lately too. Overcast and crappy now and tomorrow isnt looking so good either. Hopefully it turns around but the water is totally nice in a full suit up here.

I will chat at you guys next week prolly, have some good riding for me :-)
Old     (gopher)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-10-2008, 7:36 PM Reply   
Don,

Took out some of the lakehome owners on Owasso for a ski/wakeboard session. Brought the wakesurfboard and they loved it. Now, that's something that everyone can do and not get hurt (I was pulling people 42-55 years old, one even had a hip replacement)

Finally met Eder. Erik, Chad and Eder are all great guys. Very patient with the beginners. I owe you guys a few pulls!

Have fun up nort!
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       06-10-2008, 7:50 PM Reply   
Daren, nice to meet you too finally man...hopefully, next time you will let our patience be extended to you for more than...uhh....four minutes? Ha! Good stuff my man, ill hook you up with a copy of 'the book' when i get my dirty hands on it, and i forgot to tell you i have another instructional you can borrow..."Higher Education". Love, love, LOVE your VTX...shows how big a fan of Malibu I am, ha!

I think we're gonna hit up Owasso again Thursday, weather permitting, Chad and I are in for sure, and most likely a couple of my buddies...ill stop by your dock also if im in my boat! Let's plan for something, if you have time!

P.S - way cool you're with summit, awesome to have been able to talk with you about my knee n stuff...catch up with ya soon!

Erik, thanks a ton for the pull man, AWESOME wake! Enjoy the bindings, just need to get you the hardware!! See you soon man!
Old     (mikeyjr)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-10-2008, 8:59 PM Reply   
Hey good to meet you guys tonight. Thursday is for sure for me,Ill ride tomorrow to if anyone is up to it 5:30-6. We can use my rig either day or both.Let me know who is in. As of now its just mitch and I(and maybe my roomate Darcy if its warm),so whoever is in let me know.
Old     (wakesurf12)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-10-2008, 9:06 PM Reply   
Damn! Sounds like I missed out tonight! I gotta get on my game.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-11-2008, 5:07 AM Reply   
Ryan - i'm bummed i didn't get to stick around on friday to watch you ride! luckily the doc said it's just a sprained mcl. i'm hoping to be able to gradually get back on the board sometime next week. i'm going to get fitted for knee brace tomorrow. i probably won't be doing anything major...might just ride 100% switch for the first few times, take some pressure of my right leg. anyways, once i'm able to ride we should get together and shred sometime!

(Message edited by ironj32 on June 11, 2008)
Old     (etakk7)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-11-2008, 6:31 AM Reply   
Michael, I'm not one to bail but i've got some kind of forearm injury going on right now that I need to give a few days to heal. I'll for sure catch up with you next time though. Have fun!
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       06-11-2008, 6:33 AM Reply   
Michael, nice to meet you too man! Sweet rig by the way, good to meet your friends as well my man. Thursday it's owasso for sure, so ill see whats up in my side of town (if anyone of my rider's is gonna come out) so i can get a count for how many are coming to see if im bringing my boat out then. I will let you know man! I think im gonna get out on the water here in town today too...im trying to see if i can wakeboard mon-sun! So far, so good! Ill see you tomorrow anyhow brother!
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-11-2008, 8:28 AM Reply   
Good times last night! Great to meet new faces too. Let's start bringing cameras and camcorders so we can spice up this thread a bit.

See you guys on Thursday!

Jay, I hope you heal fast.
Old     (gopher)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-11-2008, 1:32 PM Reply   
I'm in with another friend who lives on Owasso. He'll be bringing his son for a few runs for ballast. I'll have my boat out there for anyone who is interested. Fits 10 comfy. Just let me know!

Eder, I'm planning on having a lot of weakness leave my body tomorrow!
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       06-11-2008, 2:32 PM Reply   
Daren, that's great! it took me a second to get what you said, then it hit me...and i giggled a little bit! ha! Anyhow...I have two rider's with me most likely (to confirm by early tonight), and Chad. I was gonna bring my boat out tomorrow, and hit up Owasso, so i have no problem bringing my boat, but no use to have a TON of boat traffic out there!

So, lets see whats up and try to kinda get organized by tonight if possible gentlemen. So including Chad and my buddies, its four of us thus far. Im planning to be at owasso at 4:30, 4:45 at latest with or without my BU! Cant wait ot ride!

Don, dont you dare come back into town without a VTX too!! Ha!
Old     (gopher)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-11-2008, 4:11 PM Reply   
You 4 plus me and my friend, Mike. 6 total. If you guys want, just plan on not having to trailer your boat and jump in mine. Plenty of room. Give me a call when you are coming out, and I can expect you 651-260-9636. Just park at my house-- will give directions when you call.
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       06-11-2008, 4:30 PM Reply   
Daren, i just talked to my friends, i totally blanked out that one had a commitment, so this works well. That would be cool if we could jump in on your boat man! So, its just Chad, my friend James, and Myself. Is that cool? I should be out by 4:30 on the dot! I'll give you a call tomorrow Daren, can't wait!!!

P.S - James is the one with the copy of "The Book". I have "Higher Education" in my truck, remind me to give it to you tomorrow, its good, just an older vid. Im gonna get "The Book" From James and make a copy and then ill hook you up man! See you tomorrow!
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       06-11-2008, 5:50 PM Reply   
Daren, Sweet to hear the surfer is working out for ya :-) I am on day 2 or 50 degree highs and and hoping for a nicer few tomorrow and then weekend. I will be back in town sunday and I can let you know the weeks plans soon. I know wednesday looks pretty good for me anytime after noon. Lets plan on ripping it up again :-) I will call you.

Eder, that goes for you too playa :-)