Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (PDR86)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-02-2012, 6:06 PM Reply   
I'm new to Virginia and I'm looking to get in touch with some riders. I hear that Lake Anna is the spot to be and I would love to get out and shred with some people on the weekends! I'm always good for gas money and a wipe down! Let me know if you have a spot open!
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       07-03-2012, 4:16 AM Reply   
You are welcome to ride with us. My boat is in the shop of about another week though. We run just about every weekend. We hit it early so we have good water for hours then chill around lunch while we wait out the Wallys, then hit it again in the afternoon. PM me if you want it jump in.
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       07-03-2012, 6:26 AM Reply   
welcome to the area man! i live in Alexandria as well, and ride with Jamie at Lake Anna. hit me up, you are welcome to ride down with me any time. if you want to catch up sometime shoot me an email.

joe@phalanxwake.com
Old     (PDR86)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-04-2012, 5:53 AM Reply   
Jamie,
Sorry to hear about the boat! Sounds like Lake Anna has a pretty good scene and I lookng forward to meeting up with some guys down there! I have a couple weekend days this month that I have to be out of town but other then that I'm down to shred! I'll hit you up with a PM and give you my number. I hope you have an awesome 4th!

Joe,
I hit you up with a PM and my number. Llet me know when you heading out next!

Paul Rovianek
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       07-12-2012, 7:31 AM Reply   
Boat is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heading out Sunday if you want to ride!!
Old     (PDR86)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-12-2012, 5:44 PM Reply   
I'm in!!! Can I bring the wife along? What time and where is the dock?
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       07-13-2012, 5:01 PM Reply   
We will be at the dock around 7:30. You are welcome to bring your wife. I know my wife would love to have another girl in the boat. Give me a call and I will give you directions to the dock.
Old     (PDR86)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-13-2012, 5:52 PM Reply   
Jamie, sounds good! I'll hit you up Sunday morning when we are heading down.
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       07-14-2012, 3:44 AM Reply   
It's about an hour drive down from Alexandria. We put in at Hunters Landing. PM me if you need my number.