Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 04, 2003

Old     (jroyal)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-07-2003, 1:47 PM Reply   
I am looking for the Rhino Trak step pads that come on the Team Edition. Any one know where I can order them to fit on a Super Air?
Old     (wakejunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-07-2003, 3:02 PM Reply   
Go to your dealer or use Gator Grip

Chris
get the grip you deserve
www.wakejunky.com/gatorgrip

also for sale
http://home.surewest.net/cfoye/96SportNautique/96SportNautique.htm
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-07-2003, 4:50 PM Reply   
they don't use rhino trak anymore, it shrunk in the heat. they have CC-labeled pads you can buy form the dealer that come on the boats now - $12 each or so...
i got three and stuck them along the back of the boat just above the platform as a transom saver
Old    wakegurl            02-07-2003, 7:51 PM Reply   
Wes

You got any pics on that?
Old     (jroyal)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-08-2003, 4:54 AM Reply   
Thanks Wes. Yea, I would like to see what they look like too.
Old    mtbmudmachine            02-09-2003, 8:31 AM Reply   
The Rhyno Track System that comes on the TE Super Air would be Awesome in Aftermarket colors and for Diffrent decks Like my Air. I think Rhyno Track Is somthing CC makes. The step pads wess is talking about, "Are cool" I have only seen in them in Black They are about 14inc long and don't interlock with other setp pads like Rhyno track does. I guess they thoought you only need one on you gunnel. I could use about 3 per side. I have them on my Air. They have been there for about 1 Year and they are ready to be replaced. One thing for sure They stick to the deck like cement I don't know how Im going to get my'n off (Heat Gun)
Old     (jroyal)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-10-2003, 7:04 AM Reply   
Well, luckily my Super Air is silver cloud with black accents so the black pads will work well for me (hope you can find some for you Grant.)

Anyway, I only want some traction for the gunnels and for behind the back seat. I guess I will ask my dealer about those. Thanks for the advice.

Also, Grant, I was wondering if you got your helm control for the LCS installed. If so, where did you get the control valve? Thanks.