Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (hawaiianstiln)      Join Date: Oct 2004       08-17-2012, 1:45 PM Reply   
wow, been a few years since i've posted on here!

Moving to Ann Arbor next week. Looking for homes south of Ann Arbor, but it doesn't appear on the maps there are some good riding spots south of Ann Arbor (down the 23)??? I noticed lake Belleville, but I had heard that it's not a great lake (dunno). Anyone know which lakes are the good ones to hit if I'm living South of Ann Arbor in Saline (maybe Saline)? Right now, I travel about 1.5 hours to Lake Roosevelt in Arizona and sometimes Lake Saguaro or Bartlet (30-45 min) Arizona. So driving less than an hour when i get out there would be killer.

Anyways, we will be picking up another boat before next summer and hope to meet some crew out there to ride with. Most of the old school crew on WW know me from back in the day, I guess I need to start getting back on here. I'm ready to hit the water again, I have had a nice long break.

Keith
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            08-17-2012, 1:56 PM Reply   
I didnt think anything was up in that state north of O-H

Old     (Michigantim22)      Join Date: Nov 2011       08-18-2012, 5:46 AM Reply   
The Irish Hills area (30 minutes or so) south-west of Ann Arbor is loaded with lakes. I'm not very familiar with them however, so cannot give you any details.
Old     (fullonsalesgrp)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-19-2012, 7:30 AM Reply   
Some great lakes north of AA in Brighton area if you need some hookups I might be able to help with some ripping contacts I used to have
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-20-2012, 4:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullonsalesgrp View Post
Some great lakes north of AA in Brighton area if you need some hookups I might be able to help with some ripping contacts I used to have
brighton is a good area. check out wakesessions.net and hit up chris laske, he rides down that way. he coaches Mike Dowdy, super nice guy.