Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2009

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-24-2009, 10:44 PM Reply   
Alright guys, I'm kinda a noob still. well yeah i am. We recently got an x45 and we have been going out a ton and we love the sport. right now i have my w2w down ts and hs. We are riding at 22.4 at 65'. We have the stock ballast and two 500 pound sacks to work with. So my question is, at my level of riding, what would be the best setup on my x45: Weight, rope length, speed, trim tab and so on? I wanna start progressing, I want to get the best setup for my skill level. Just any suggestions would be great. Also whats next? What should I try to learn?

Sorry for dumb questions, but in this part of texas we are really the only boat on the water that even has a tower. So I'm kind of on my own when it come to this stuff and i really dont have anyone to point me in the right direction. Wakeworld is the bible to me.

Thanks,
Stephen