Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-17-2021, 1:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
true. I don't care to follow all of the banter.

this article (I have not read completely) supports what I think is going on. It's a very sad time for America

https://townhall.com/columnists/drew...MYX0wWu_1XSgY0
It’s funny you posted that article. Not but a week prior we were having that same exact discussion at work . It’s a genius and scary , but effective plan. There are no talking points , no room for screw ups , and zero chance for anyone to formulate their own opinions on policies and decisions being made. Biden doesn’t have to make any effort to justify his decisions /views/policies and be called on his campaign promises in the National spotlight.

Let’s say your a moderate lefty, you watch the news , Biden starts speaking , fumbles his usual response. Now you hear some great questions being asked by reporters to get you thinking, of course good ol Joe will be flustered beyond belief. Now you are inclined to use your brain , do some digging and find out what was portrayed as thing , doesn’t even come close to what the policy actually does.

This strategy is great for them. Zero spotlight on what’s actually transpiring , with all the talk simply being Biden is hidin .

The press secretary is clearly there to be a dummy , she’s obviously been told to deflect as much as possible , and not make a single statement on Joe’s behalf. Truly scary times .
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2021, 3:21 PM Reply   
Just paid $4.20 a gallon for gas a the same Arco (cheap gas). Up $0.20 from a about a week ago. Same gas that was under $3.50 a gallon a few months ago. I wonder what happened between now and then that changed..... hmmmmm, I wonder........
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-17-2021, 3:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Funny, my wages went up faster in 4 years than they did in the previous 8 years. Our wages is based on a survey of area companies and what they pay people with the same skill sets. Bay area companies had to pay more for labor over the last 4 years. Why? Demand. That means jobs. Where did these jobs come from? Large employers needing to hire. Why did they feel they could hire? Usually favorable tax status and less regulation makes for certainty.
Dang what kind of communist collective proletariat cadre do you belong to Delta? "our wages"? "based on a survey"?
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       03-17-2021, 4:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
It takes a minimum of 21 days to complete the cycle. vaccinated people can not be part of the statistics. We have almost 350 million people.



While I am sure the vaccines are helping to a certain degree, the vaccines if you read about them DO NOT keep you from getting covid. They only re-leave symptoms at best. Like someone on this very board keeps telling you. The science is, you are going to get covid period. end of story. The reality is, 98% of us would have lived through it. There is a percent of that , that would have some secondary impacts like my buddy at work lost a large amount of his hearing. So, what impact could a vaccine have on reported cases if most people did not even know they had it or not? It is more than likely, it simply is not being reported. Why? I believe a certain amount of people believe it is simply political.
Correction, CDC now says that 99.1% of us will live through it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-17-2021, 4:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Just paid $4.20 a gallon for gas a the same Arco (cheap gas). Up $0.20 from a about a week ago. Same gas that was under $3.50 a gallon a few months ago. I wonder what happened between now and then that changed..... hmmmmm, I wonder........
looks like the price of crude has climbed correspondingly since a few months ago (but gone down a little in the last week)?

Given that oil is a worldwide commodity, is the price of gas rising because of a worldwide economic recovery / more people are out and about so more traffic / more miles driven / supply and demand?

Or is there some other nefarious pedo conspiracy afoot?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-17-2021, 4:34 PM Reply   
Whoopsie daisy. Look who gave the middle finger to Bidenís orders... Rules for thee, but.....
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-17-2021, 4:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Just paid $4.20 a gallon for gas a the same Arco (cheap gas). Up $0.20 from a about a week ago. Same gas that was under $3.50 a gallon a few months ago. I wonder what happened between now and then that changed..... hmmmmm, I wonder........
Come on, man! All your free stimulus money has to go somewhere!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-17-2021, 5:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Just paid $4.20 a gallon for gas a the same Arco (cheap gas). Up $0.20 from a about a week ago. Same gas that was under $3.50 a gallon a few months ago. I wonder what happened between now and then that changed..... hmmmmm, I wonder........
Its Spring Break, oil companies dont want to miss an opportunity.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-17-2021, 5:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Whoopsie daisy. Look who gave the middle finger to Bidenís orders... Rules for thee, but.....
Does it take effort for you to be an idiot or naturally stupid? His mask is right there on his ear. He takes it down for a second, someone posts a picture and all the sudden he is eating at the French Laundry. Clown.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-17-2021, 8:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Does it take effort for you to be an idiot or naturally stupid? His mask is right there on his ear. He takes it down for a second, someone posts a picture and all the sudden he is eating at the French Laundry. Clown.
He was busted reading a book, assmunch. Speaking of the French Laundry, your bear is goin down hard. So funny hearing him squeal like a pig, trying to lie and say itís a bunch of Trump/white supremacy groups when 52% of the people booting him so far are dems. You continue to be such a douche.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-17-2021, 8:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Its Spring Break, oil companies dont want to miss an opportunity.
Who made you the spokeswoman for the oil companies and how do you know what opportunities exist? Btw, itís still winter, douche.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-17-2021, 10:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Does it take effort for you to be an idiot or naturally stupid? His mask is right there on his ear. He takes it down for a second, someone posts a picture and all the sudden he is eating at the French Laundry. Clown.
I realize your CNN wonít cover this, so for a truly better understanding of the event, you should first bow down and welcome the truth of your daddyís old favorite news networkís magnificent reporting on the matter.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joh...irlines-flight
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-18-2021, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
looks like the price of crude has climbed correspondingly since a few months ago (but gone down a little in the last week)?

Given that oil is a worldwide commodity, is the price of gas rising because of a worldwide economic recovery / more people are out and about so more traffic / more miles driven / supply and demand?

Or is there some other nefarious pedo conspiracy afoot?
The pedo angle is democrats who love to project but time and time again seem to be the ones actually raping each other.

The financial issue is the democrats commitment to destroying American oil production. Oil futures are based not only about supply but also uncertainty. Democrats bring certainty all right. That is certainty of uncertain availability.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-18-2021, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Its Spring Break, oil companies dont want to miss an opportunity.
Kalifornia has it's own formula while I agree the market loves to gouge for holidays and time periods, around $.70 a gallon over a few months is a lot.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-18-2021, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Come on, man! All your free stimulus money has to go somewhere!
guns and ammo
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-18-2021, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Does it take effort for you to be an idiot or naturally stupid? His mask is right there on his ear. He takes it down for a second, someone posts a picture and all the sudden he is eating at the French Laundry. Clown.
Funny, you would do it in a second to Trump. clown!!!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-18-2021, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
He was busted reading a book, assmunch. Speaking of the French Laundry, your bear is goin down hard. So funny hearing him squeal like a pig, trying to lie and say itís a bunch of Trump/white supremacy groups when 52% of the people booting him so far are dems. You continue to be such a douche.
You forgot the memo. Any person who does not vote democrat is a white supremacist including black people who do not vote democrat.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-18-2021, 9:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I will tell you what is going to help a ton is the 100 million that is being sent to pakistan for gender reassignment in the latest covid bill.
Good thing Trump-daddy asked for that before he slunk out of town!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-18-2021, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
The pedo angle is democrats who love to project but time and time again seem to be the ones actually raping each other.

The financial issue is the democrats commitment to destroying American oil production. Oil futures are based not only about supply but also uncertainty. Democrats bring certainty all right. That is certainty of uncertain availability.

Wow I didnít know you were an oil futures expert Delta. Can you explain why WTI was negative last April? Was it because everyone was so over confident that oil was going to flow forever that they were paying people to take it?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-18-2021, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Good thing Trump-daddy asked for that before he slunk out of town!
Congress creates and passes budgets. All spending originates in the the house. I thought you were Mr. civics?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-18-2021, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Wow I didnít know you were an oil futures expert Delta. Can you explain why WTI was negative last April? Was it because everyone was so over confident that oil was going to flow forever that they were paying people to take it?
Russian and Saudi production war, a lack of storage and demand. that was a year ago. This is this year. This is a price difference between just before Biden took over and now.

Hate to tell you but you get to blame Trump for COVID and the fact democrats shut down their economy and made sure to kill as many seniors as possible only for the fact that they did not want to give Trump a win.

Now that Biden has promised to kill the oil industry and oil prices are going up he does not get to own it? You give way too much credit to the intellect of the American voter.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-18-2021, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Congress creates and passes budgets. All spending originates in the the house. I thought you were Mr. civics?
Dang Delta, your willful ignorance is formidable.

here's trump daddy's budget ask for FY 2021: https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...T-2021-APP.pdf

Go to page 899 for Pakistan gender studies. (not gender re-assignment, but, ya know, the tale grows taller on down the line).
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-18-2021, 9:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Now that Biden has promised to kill the oil industry and oil prices are going up he does not get to own it? You give way too much credit to the intellect of the American voter.
But you do realize that higher oil prices HELP the oil industry not hurt it right? So is Biden just doing a really bad job at it?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-18-2021, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
No the idea is Florida didnít use tyrannical policies forcing businesses to remain closed , forcing people to be locked inside their basements , Florida didnít purposefully destroy their economy. Florida didnít install a false fear in their residents for political gain. They used common sense policies , which we all can agree worked far better then any policy used in dem strongholds. Again the stats after a year say the same. Portions of Florida ( city, county dependent) had stricter rules than others , but for the most part their governor let the people decide what works best for the individual businesses and adjust their protocols based on that.
The only reason places like Florida were not held up as a success story is because the democrats held out that it was wrong and they needed to beat Trump so they doubled and tripled down on it. Thank God there are people like those in Florida that are true pioneers and leaders. If democrats ran the world back in the day, they would still be living in the English country side being serfs to the English royalty instead of developing the greatest country on earth.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-18-2021, 10:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Dang Delta, your willful ignorance is formidable.

here's trump daddy's budget ask for FY 2021: https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...T-2021-APP.pdf

Go to page 899 for Pakistan gender studies. (not gender re-assignment, but, ya know, the tale grows taller on down the line).

https://www.outlookindia.com/website...akistan/368103

US Congress Approves USD 25 Million For Democracy, Gender Programmes In Pakistan

The USD 25 million provision, reflecting revival of civilian aid package to Pakistan that was stopped by US President Donald Trump in January 2018 along with all security assistance, because of its non-cooperation in fight against terrorism, is part of the massive USD 2.3 trillion bill, that includes long-delayed coronavirus relief (USD 900 billion) and fund the government USD 1.4 trillion, passed by the Congress on Tuesday.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-18-2021, 10:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
But you do realize that higher oil prices HELP the oil industry not hurt it right? So is Biden just doing a really bad job at it?
Of course it does, however it hurts every American at all levels rich and poor. Californians on average have to drive nearly 60 to 70 miles a day to get to work. that is 1200 to 1400 miles a month. that is at a minimum 50 gallons of fuel for a car getting 25 mpg. possibly 100 gallons a month for contractors driving trucks to job sites. Change fuel costs by a $1 a gallon that is a considerable amount of money. More than most people will get in a raise for a year. That is a TV/ internet package. Eating out. Saving. so on. Significant instant damage to your budget.

Democrats keep campaigning that they want to destroy our fuel markets and now that it is going up, he should have the balls (if he remember he has them) and tell us that we need to get ready for even higher prices. Maybe Kamala needs to make that call for him.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-18-2021, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
https://www.outlookindia.com/website...akistan/368103

US Congress Approves USD 25 Million For Democracy, Gender Programmes In Pakistan

The USD 25 million provision, reflecting revival of civilian aid package to Pakistan that was stopped by US President Donald Trump in January 2018 along with all security assistance, because of its non-cooperation in fight against terrorism, is part of the massive USD 2.3 trillion bill, that includes long-delayed coronavirus relief (USD 900 billion) and fund the government USD 1.4 trillion, passed by the Congress on Tuesday.
Delta, I have no idea what Trump-daddy did in 2018 on this issue. But in 2020, he, the President, submitted a budget with gender programs for Pakistan. I sent you the link. Congress then approved said request, and sent the authorized bill back to the President for signature, just like in the schoolhouse rock cartoon. President Trump then signed the bill and it became law.

He asked Congress for it, they said OK, he signed into law.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-18-2021, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Of course it does, however it hurts every American at all levels rich and poor. Californians on average have to drive nearly 60 to 70 miles a day to get to work. that is 1200 to 1400 miles a month. that is at a minimum 50 gallons of fuel for a car getting 25 mpg. possibly 100 gallons a month for contractors driving trucks to job sites. Change fuel costs by a $1 a gallon that is a considerable amount of money. More than most people will get in a raise for a year. That is a TV/ internet package. Eating out. Saving. so on. Significant instant damage to your budget.

Democrats keep campaigning that they want to destroy our fuel markets and now that it is going up, he should have the balls (if he remember he has them) and tell us that we need to get ready for even higher prices. Maybe Kamala needs to make that call for him.
Sorry I may have whiplash. Is Biden stealing your chalupa money for big oil, or is he still trying to kill the oil industry? Having trouble keeping up.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2021, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Delta, I have no idea what Trump-daddy did in 2018 on this issue. But in 2020, he, the President, submitted a budget with gender programs for Pakistan. I sent you the link. Congress then approved said request, and sent the authorized bill back to the President for signature, just like in the schoolhouse rock cartoon. President Trump then signed the bill and it became law.

He asked Congress for it, they said OK, he signed into law.
Man, you are really dating yourself with the REO Speedwagon lyrics and now the Schoolhouse Rock reference. Lol
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-18-2021, 10:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Man, you are really dating yourself with the REO Speedwagon lyrics and now the Schoolhouse Rock reference. Lol
I'm here for ya Mark!

And if you dispute whether propaganda is effective, well, just consider whether you ever hanker for a hunk a cheese.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-18-2021, 12:08 PM Reply   
Delta, oil futures are down 8% today. Hail Joe? Or is this all part of his evil plot to convince consumers to by chalupas and netflix and not prop up big oil?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-18-2021, 1:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Delta, I have no idea what Trump-daddy did in 2018 on this issue. But in 2020, he, the President, submitted a budget with gender programs for Pakistan. I sent you the link. Congress then approved said request, and sent the authorized bill back to the President for signature, just like in the schoolhouse rock cartoon. President Trump then signed the bill and it became law.

He asked Congress for it, they said OK, he signed into law.
Actually the article says that congress people asked him to sign off on it in 2020 saying it was for womens rights.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-18-2021, 1:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Sorry I may have whiplash. Is Biden stealing your chalupa money for big oil, or is he still trying to kill the oil industry? Having trouble keeping up.
I think you are trying to evade. Biden said he was going to kill our fuel producing industry. Prices are going up. He needs to double down and own it because the more measures he puts in the worse it is going to be. You voted for it, you should own it too. Trump would go to bat for the working people. Biden promised to burden the working people. Sounds like there are two amnesty bills moving through congress right now and of course their are gun control and gun ban bills making there way now that the radical from kalifornia is in place in the DOJ.

You ran on higher fuel prices. own it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-18-2021, 1:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Delta, oil futures are down 8% today. Hail Joe? Or is this all part of his evil plot to convince consumers to by chalupas and netflix and not prop up big oil?
Joe already said he is going to kill the oil industry. Short term changes are of no consequence. Own it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-18-2021, 1:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I'm here for ya Mark!

And if you dispute whether propaganda is effective, well, just consider whether you ever hanker for a hunk a cheese.
Propaganda is effective. You used it against Trump for 4 years straight. Then today you automatically put your programmed "big" in front of the word "oil". Propaganda engaged!!!!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-18-2021, 1:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Joe already said he is going to kill the oil industry. Short term changes are of no consequence. Own it.

So then remind me what you are complaining about? That some months gas is more expensive than other months? What is the definition of ďshort termĒ?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-18-2021, 1:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Propaganda is effective. You used it against Trump for 4 years straight. Then today you automatically put your programmed "big" in front of the word "oil". Propaganda engaged!!!!

Hey hey, not all of us can afford that artisan handcrafted bespoke gasoline like you buy at ARCO, delta. We are stuck buying from the big oil purveyors. Enough of the class warfare.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-18-2021, 2:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Hey hey, not all of us can afford that artisan handcrafted bespoke gasoline like you buy at ARCO, delta. We are stuck buying from the big oil purveyors. Enough of the class warfare.
Dude Arco is the cheap stuff. It is like 40 to 50 cents cheaper than Chevron.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-18-2021, 2:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So then remind me what you are complaining about? That some months gas is more expensive than other months? What is the definition of ďshort termĒ?
With you democrats war on the American people, short term variability is going to continue to climb, climb and climb. Did during Obama. Even your environazi saint Gore wanted it above $5 a gallon. It is heading there again. Your boy is trying to shut down fracking. Just like they do with our 2nd amendment rights and your legal rangling, you will tell us they did not ban anything while making a sea of red tape to simply do it. that is why you guys hated Trump. He got rid of your road blocks.

You want the high prices. Have some balls and own it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-18-2021, 5:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
With you democrats war on the American people, short term variability is going to continue to climb, climb and climb. Did during Obama. Even your environazi saint Gore wanted it above $5 a gallon. It is heading there again. Your boy is trying to shut down fracking. Just like they do with our 2nd amendment rights and your legal rangling, you will tell us they did not ban anything while making a sea of red tape to simply do it. that is why you guys hated Trump. He got rid of your road blocks.

You want the high prices. Have some balls and own it.
So if I have this right, if gas prices go up in the short term, it's Biden's fault, but if they go down, it's just noise? Am I following along?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-18-2021, 5:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Dude Arco is the cheap stuff. It is like 40 to 50 cents cheaper than Chevron.
Yeah dude, I was pointing out the silliness of your complaining about me calling it "big oil," as if the gas you are buying didn't come from a big-oil refinery. Apologies if my snark was too nuanced.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2021, 8:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Yeah dude, I was pointing out the silliness of your complaining about me calling it "big oil," as if the gas you are buying didn't come from a big-oil refinery. Apologies if my snark was too nuanced.
Shawn, I never agree with you and know your party is straight up evil. I watch delta sometimes own you and ALWAYS own that prick, 95, but you are at least entertaining to banter with... most of the time. Your being a libtard with at least a little sense of humor is as rare as henís teeth. Hugs.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2021, 9:37 PM Reply   
.
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2021, 10:19 PM Reply   
OMGoodness. You can’t make this stuff up. Even Biden knows he’s on his way out and calls her “President Harris” himself. Will the weekend at Bernie’s ever end?
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...resident-gaffe
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-19-2021, 9:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
OMGoodness. You canít make this stuff up. Even Biden knows heís on his way out and calls her ďPresident HarrisĒ himself. Will the weekend at Bernieís ever end?
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...resident-gaffe
Not until 2024.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-19-2021, 11:38 AM Reply   
This is absolutely amazing. The democratic senator who sponsored our latest anti police , social justice warrior crime bill in Illinois was almost carjacked and is complaining about low bail. Meanwhile the bill he sponsored, that was recently signed by the governor, eliminates cash bail. You seriously can’t make this awesomeness up.


https://cwbchicago.com/2021/03/senat...t-of-jail.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-19-2021, 12:27 PM Reply   
Not once, not twice, three times a trippin. Maybe Lionel Richie can reword the song like Elton did when Princess Di was killed. "Yes you're once, twice, three times a doofus"......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGroF0mSn94
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-19-2021, 12:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Not once, not twice, three times a trippin. Maybe Lionel Richie can reword the song like Elton did when Princess Di was killed. "Yes you're once, twice, three times a doofus"......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGroF0mSn94
Damn. Surprised the old fart could get up on his own. He should have gone full Chevy Chase on those stairs landing on the asphalt upside down.
Imagine if he needed 2 hands just to drink a glass of water.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-19-2021, 12:54 PM Reply   
You know the VP with the ghetto name was excited for a few seconds while watching that transpire...
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-19-2021, 12:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Pretty much every new gun law proposed now only hurts law-abiding citizens. Those scumbags youíre referring to, (democrats for sure) donít give a ratís 95sn what the law says. Theyíre gonna do whatever they want. More gun laws only make it harder for law-abiding citizens to enjoy their 2A rights. But you already know that. This is just the beginning of your sideís long game to strip our 2A rights. Just like how your side spent three generations of trophy giving for mediocrity and indoctrination of young minds that has screwed us big time and why weíre probably never gonna see the light after a few more years of this ish.
So the mentally impaired guy with porn addiction that shot up the Asian massage shops bought the gun on the day of his shooting spree. Clearly we need better gun laws, damaged guys like that should not be able to walk-in and walk-out with a handgun in their hand. I heard the shooter was republican, again.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-19-2021, 12:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You know the VP with the ghetto name was excited for a few seconds while watching that transpire...
Of Course, shes got 10 large in play on "he only lasts" 1 year 9 mo, in vegas. i got the over.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-19-2021, 1:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
So the mentally impaired guy with porn addiction that shot up the Asian massage shops bought the gun on the day of his shooting spree. Clearly we need better gun laws, damaged guys like that should not be able to walk-in and walk-out with a handgun in their hand. I heard the shooter was republican, again.
Was there any record of mental illness that would have prevented him from buying a gun? No one supports a mentally ill person buying a gun. I had no problem waiting for my background check when I purchased some libtard neutralizers this year. I don't even think the NRA takes issue with most background checks. Congrats finding the needle in the haystack if he was a R. 99% of all shooters are libtards.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-19-2021, 1:14 PM Reply   
Hannity busted. This is pretty funny. He is or was a spokesman for Juul. Weird thing is he doesn't look like a smoker. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...074944686.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-19-2021, 3:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Was waiting for this topic.



And right on cue the leftist media wants to paint him as a racist , make a giant racial bias news story about Asians , Of course why wouldnít they lie like usual

Shooter explicitly said he committed his acts because of sexual reasons/ sexual fetish/ sexual deviation . They were too tempting to him regarding sex. HAD ZERO TO DO WITH RACE . Yet the media wants to paint a hate crime pic. Sure letís jump to gun laws , There are already plenty in the books. Plenty of examples of the lack of charging and sentencing individuals who break the law. Letís completely dismiss the lack of mental health facilities and giant funding cuts in the ability to help those with mental disorders and blame it on guns. Donít miss a chance to completely skew the actual event into fake propaganda stories
Please, point out where I painted anyone as a racist, take another Xanax and relax. Is Porn a race now? Mentally impaired a race? You always jump to conclusions like this?
The reason people are talking about Race and Asians is because Crimes against them are sky rocketing in the last year. Hmmm, wonder why? Many think its due to people like the ex prez using a racist term, China Virus, because people in his cult take every thing he says as gospel.
How many Asians in the USA had anything to do at all regarding Covid?
The guy walked into a gun shop and walked out with a handgun. Hours later he used it to kill 8 and wound others. No one needs to be able to get a gun that quick. But hey, thoughts and prayers is all we will hear. You want to discuss mental health and lack of facilities, thats a worthwhile talk.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-19-2021, 3:37 PM Reply   
Again zero to do with the race , it’s a non issue, so turning it into that to gain headlines and keep the race war going is complete bull****. This crime was committed against massage parlors. If anything the discussion should be about their illegal trafficking of women and forcing them to work as sex slaves . That’s more prevalent and. Much bigger topic. Don’t worry we won’t mention the record setting trafficking arrests for that under Trump’s watch . Got zero praise for that. Burried out of the media loop with almost nothing . The story is simple. Crazy lunatic with mental disorder kills people. Welcome to the human race. No amount of background checks would’ve prevented him purchasing a legal firearm , But sure ring the bell of gun laws , just like a true lefty.


Would it surprise you if I told you blacks being the victims of violent crime has increased 800% nationwide since covid too ? Oh wait we can’t make that about race , because over 95% of the offenders are black themselves. Where is the talk of that epidemic that dwarfs the Asian argument. Oh wait that can’t blame
Trump for that either . Just ram home the complete lie Trump promoted racism against Asians FOH !

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-19-2021 at 3:45 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-19-2021, 3:43 PM Reply   
This is probably the funniest **** I’ve seen in a while.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeScuVwo/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-19-2021, 3:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Was there any record of mental illness that would have prevented him from buying a gun? No one supports a mentally ill person buying a gun. I had no problem waiting for my background check when I purchased some libtard neutralizers this year. I don't even think the NRA takes issue with most background checks. Congrats finding the needle in the haystack if he was a R. 99% of all shooters are libtards.
Im not sure of a history of mental illness, still early. They did say he had been booted from his parents house, lived in a couple halfway houses previously and his parents had a GPS hooked to his phone for some reason. Thats how cops found him quickly, the GPS data. When i brought it up last week, every R said there were already more than enough hoops prior to gun purchase. Not in the ATL.
Be sure to turn on GPS on phone prior to libtard neutralizer use. Why do you find it necc to make idle threats, boost to your ego little guy? You sound just like a gang banger, they say the same kind of ridic stuff. Do you pose in the mirror too? Hold your piece sideways?
Its the same theory, guns and lifted trucks to make up for the lil peepee. R's got a lot of guns and lifted trucks, dont they. hmmmm. Do you have any data on your 99% pipedream or just another emotional statement?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-19-2021, 3:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
So the mentally impaired guy with porn addiction that shot up the Asian massage shops bought the gun on the day of his shooting spree. Clearly we need better gun laws, damaged guys like that should not be able to walk-in and walk-out with a handgun in their hand. I heard the shooter was republican, again.
I heard he was a democrat, so there you have it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-19-2021, 3:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Again zero to do with the race , itís a non issue, so turning it into that to gain headlines and keep the race war going is complete bull****. This crime was committed against massage parlors. If anything the discussion should be about their illegal trafficking of women and forcing them to work as sex slaves . Thatís more prevalent and. Much bigger topic. Donít worry we wonít mention the record setting trafficking arrests for that under Trumpís watch . Got zero praise for that. Burried out of the media loop with almost nothing . The story is simple. Crazy lunatic with mental disorder kills people. Welcome to the human race. No amount of background checks wouldíve prevented him purchasing a legal firearm , But sure ring the bell of gun laws , just like a true lefty.


Would it surprise you if I told you blacks being the victims of violent crime has increased 800% nationwide since covid too ? Oh wait we canít make that about race , because over 95% of the offenders are black themselves. Where is the talk of that epidemic that dwarfs the Asian argument. Oh wait that canít blame
Trump for that either . Just ram home the complete lie Trump promoted racism against Asians FOH !
I didnt make it about race, i made it about the availability of guns to nut cases. You couldnt wait to turn it into a race issue tho. In order to have a "war" there has to be two sides fighting. Seen any Asians fighting and starting anything? Attacking a group that is not fighting isnt a race war, its just racist pricks being racist. No back ground check could have stopped this? Do they sell guns to people with no address?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-19-2021, 3:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Im not sure of a history of mental illness, still early. They did say he had been booted from his parents house, lived in a couple halfway houses previously and his parents had a GPS hooked to his phone for some reason. Thats how cops found him quickly, the GPS data. When i brought it up last week, every R said there were already more than enough hoops prior to gun purchase. Not in the ATL.
Be sure to turn on GPS on phone prior to libtard neutralizer use. Why do you find it necc to make idle threats, boost to your ego little guy? You sound just like a gang banger, they say the same kind of ridic stuff. Do you pose in the mirror too? Hold your piece sideways?
Its the same theory, guns and lifted trucks to make up for the lil peepee. R's got a lot of guns and lifted trucks, dont they. hmmmm. Do you have any data on your 99% pipedream or just another emotional statement?
Plenty of parents track their kids and families using GPS apps , should they all be on watch lists ? There are plenty of background check laws on the books. I for one am not against the background check system. A logical discussion about what that system should and shouldn’t entail is a well worthy topic. However when those discussions are completely void of the enforcement for illegal gun owners , and the punishment for violent felons committing crimes with them it’s absurd. You have they left arguing constantly on gun bans , restricting the rights of legal gun owners while on the other hand using democratic mouthpieces , SA’ s , judges , and local politicos doing everything in their power and re writing laws to give less enforcement on gun violent felons committing multiple gun crimes , you tend to lose any credibility. It’s pure lunacy. Once again this case that you want to use to further that has zero , ZERO , impact on that discussion. This guy wasn’t a “documented “ nut case , extremist , criminal . No amount of background check laws would have prevented him from purchasing a gun . PERIOD

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-19-2021 at 3:59 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-19-2021, 4:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Please, point out where I painted anyone as a racist, take another Xanax and relax. Is Porn a race now? Mentally impaired a race? You always jump to conclusions like this?
The reason people are talking about Race and Asians is because Crimes against them are sky rocketing in the last year. Hmmm, wonder why? Many think its due to people like the ex prez using a racist term, China Virus, because people in his cult take every thing he says as gospel.
How many Asians in the USA had anything to do at all regarding Covid?
The guy walked into a gun shop and walked out with a handgun. Hours later he used it to kill 8 and wound others. No one needs to be able to get a gun that quick. But hey, thoughts and prayers is all we will hear. You want to discuss mental health and lack of facilities, thats a worthwhile talk.
Black people have been beating up Asians now all year (never mind during all the big race riots like Rodney King where they were mad at the white cops so they burned down the Korean's stores). They finally waited for a white guy to do something to an Asian and now it is all over the NBA and social media. Not a word all year while blacks have been doing this stuff but now it is a racial thing even though the guy shot other races and said it was about porn.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-19-2021, 4:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Im not sure of a history of mental illness, still early. They did say he had been booted from his parents house, lived in a couple halfway houses previously and his parents had a GPS hooked to his phone for some reason. Thats how cops found him quickly, the GPS data. When i brought it up last week, every R said there were already more than enough hoops prior to gun purchase. Not in the ATL.
Be sure to turn on GPS on phone prior to libtard neutralizer use. Why do you find it necc to make idle threats, boost to your ego little guy? You sound just like a gang banger, they say the same kind of ridic stuff. Do you pose in the mirror too? Hold your piece sideways?
Its the same theory, guns and lifted trucks to make up for the lil peepee. R's got a lot of guns and lifted trucks, dont they. hmmmm. Do you have any data on your 99% pipedream or just another emotional statement?
Also blaming Trump again huh? Blacks hate Trump so why would they listen to him when they have been beating up Asians all year (and the years before).
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-19-2021, 4:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Yeah dude, I was pointing out the silliness of your complaining about me calling it "big oil," as if the gas you are buying didn't come from a big-oil refinery. Apologies if my snark was too nuanced.
I don't care where it comes from. It is just part of the process. You democrats like to use the term "Big" like it changes the facts on something. It is just more emotional midget stuff that you guys use to convince the mentally weak that the boogeymen are after them.

As far as your "nuance", I think you are trying to get to cute an did not convey a proper thought. Point is, Biden is catching flack for gas going up. Simple fact. regardless of your trying to rationalize it and some may be true, however at the end of the day this is what he campaigned on. This is what happened during Obama. This is what happened under Jimmy Carter. So basically 3 of the 4 democrat presidents ran on driving gas prices up (4 out of the last 5 candidates because Gore wanted it through the roof). Gas prices are going up now. Starting already through other means and he is getting flack and you are apparently sensitive to it. You better tighten up your belt because the destruction you commies have proposed has not even got started yet and you already are sensitive.

Don't be sensitive. You ran on this. Man up. Own that sh$t. Joe needs to stand up (if he can) and tell president Harris to tell us to our faces that "yes, the prices are going up and we are going to stick it to you more than this". Have her ask if the public wants any lube for the commie F4ck you are getting ready to do to America.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-19-2021, 4:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
This is probably the funniest **** Iíve seen in a while.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeScuVwo/
I know that we all suspected he was a Trojan horse candidate, but everyone is noticing now. Even his own party asked him for the keys to the nukes. He keeps calling Kamala president. He tells pelosi that he will do what every she wants as they cut the feed. He broke his ankle, falls up the stairs, can't remember who is in charge of his departments. Already said out loud that if he has a disagreement with the VP that HE would step down. Who the h$ll says that. He is the president but HE will step down if there is a disagreement. They hid him during the campaign. When people tried to ask about his health all the commie news agencies went after Trumps health to deflect.

I wonder if any democrat is going to feel duped that biden was ran even though he is not fit for office or did the commie press do enough with their continuous propaganda to make people not even care that the 12th most popular democrat is running the country.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-19-2021, 4:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So if I have this right, if gas prices go up in the short term, it's Biden's fault, but if they go down, it's just noise? Am I following along?
Wasn't everything Trumps fault, btw? COVID? North Korea existing? Democrats shutting down their economies and killing old people so Trump would not be right is also Trumps fault because if Trump did not have an opinion they would not have had to destroy all these peoples lives to make him wrong?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-19-2021, 6:57 PM Reply   
/o help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Wasn't everything Trumps fault, btw? COVID? North Korea existing? Democrats shutting down their economies and killing old people so Trump would not be right is also Trumps fault because if Trump did not have an opinion they would not have had to destroy all these peoples lives to make him wrong?
He has always been pretty wrong without any help.
Injecting bleach or super bright light to kill the virus, he said that w/o help.
Hydroxychloroquine as a cure, he said that w/o help.
We have 15 cases, soon will be down to zero. Said that w/o help.
We have it under control AND I take zero responsibility, both w/o any help
Bonus points, he said he believed Putin not team USA. Why did he want Putin back in the G7? Why did Biden call Putin a killer? One is a real US President, the other Putins Puppet.

Not only did democrats shut down their economy, so did almost every country on the planet. Italy just shut down again, France the same. Why did all those foreign countries want to damage trump and "make him wrong"?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-19-2021, 7:30 PM Reply   
Lol
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-19-2021, 7:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Lol
Brilliant
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-19-2021, 9:38 PM Reply   
.
Attached Images
 
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-20-2021, 9:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
This is what happened during Obama. This is what happened under Jimmy Carter. So basically 3 of the 4 democrat presidents ran on driving gas prices up (4 out of the last 5 candidates because Gore wanted it through the roof). Gas prices are going up now.
So you think that Carter intentionally caused the second OPEC embargo as part of his evil plot?

Gas prices ebb and flow. Gas is historically more expensive through the summer in the USA.

How do you explain that since the 1970s oil embargo, gas has never really shot up during dem admins when adjusted for inflation?
https://www.usinflationcalculator.co...for-inflation/
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-20-2021, 8:18 PM Reply   
Rand Paul straight up exposing the complete farce of Fauci.


https://youtu.be/_zgh8VGx5UI
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-21-2021, 8:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Rand Paul straight up exposing the complete farce of Fauci.


https://youtu.be/_zgh8VGx5UI
If you watch the full exchange Paul came off looking like an idiot.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-21-2021, 9:22 AM Reply   
.
Attached Images
 
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-22-2021, 8:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
/o help.


He has always been pretty wrong without any help.
Injecting bleach or super bright light to kill the virus, he said that w/o help.
Hydroxychloroquine as a cure, he said that w/o help.
We have 15 cases, soon will be down to zero. Said that w/o help.
We have it under control AND I take zero responsibility, both w/o any help
Bonus points, he said he believed Putin not team USA. Why did he want Putin back in the G7? Why did Biden call Putin a killer? One is a real US President, the other Putins Puppet.

Not only did democrats shut down their economy, so did almost every country on the planet. Italy just shut down again, France the same. Why did all those foreign countries want to damage trump and "make him wrong"?
All those countries are more socialist and have horrible work ethics. Heck Italy jailed people for not predicting an earthquake so they sure are a beacon to the world. You want to know who did not shut it down? Florida and many other AMERICAN states. They used common sense.

Why did Biden call Putin a killer? Because he is an idiot. Trying to inflame war again. Just love how you democrats can not understand sarcasm. You are the same as the person taking the picture of Kerry with the mask down for a moment then running and telling their own story about it. We don't know the story and neither do you. You and your media folks just make stuff up.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-22-2021, 8:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
.
This is just one of the many reasons we shouldn't have 70+ year old presidents. Whether it is slowly scooting down a ramp or tumbling up stairs, it looks bad, and at 78, a fall could be a really big deal. We need candidates with a lower slip and fall risk.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-22-2021, 8:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So you think that Carter intentionally caused the second OPEC embargo as part of his evil plot?

Gas prices ebb and flow. Gas is historically more expensive through the summer in the USA.

How do you explain that since the 1970s oil embargo, gas has never really shot up during dem admins when adjusted for inflation?
https://www.usinflationcalculator.co...for-inflation/
And what happened during Republicans in office since the 1970's? Also, gas prices should not go up since the 70's. As things are in production, it should be cheaper to produce, not more expensive

Again, your democrat presidents run on making gas prices high. Own it. Are you afraid to own it? Always sounds great when they run on these policies until they actually implement the policies.

The OPEC embargo was due to Carters idiotic policies.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-22-2021, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
And what happened during Republicans in office since the 1970's? Also, gas prices should not go up since the 70's. As things are in production, it should be cheaper to produce, not more expensive
What does this mean, Delta? I'm having trouble understanding your argument.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-22-2021, 11:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
What does this mean, Delta? I'm having trouble understanding your argument.
You are trying to model the democrat performance on gas prices by using a manipulation tactic by saying that they are below inflation. Sure. I buy that gas prices are cheaper than the 70's as judged by relative price in the 70's. Then again as something that has been in production for hundreds of years, it should be cheaper to produce now than it was even 20 years ago. Any product line that has any sort of high volume and longevity will always be cheaper and cheaper to produce.

With that said, the democrats campaign promises coupled with their actual policy and performance regarding gas prices always force a higher price for fuel than it does for Republicans. Even if the fuel costs are the same, the democrats always add on fuel taxes. Bottom line since Jimmy Carter to now, democrats have always been worse for the American workers when it comes to food, clothing and shelter costs. Primarily on fuel prices/ taxes alone.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-22-2021, 11:27 AM Reply   
Delta gas taxes are the same number of pennies per gallon regardless of price. I donít think the federal gas tax has actually been tweaked for many many years?

https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/policyinfor...018/fe101a.cfm

Obviously states may impose their own taxes, so itís gonna vary. But it doesnít look like the rates have changed since the Clinton/GWB era?

TLDR: itís not Bidenís tax on fuel that is increasing the price right now.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-22-2021, 11:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Delta gas taxes are the same number of pennies per gallon regardless of price. I donít think the federal gas tax has actually been tweaked for many many years?

https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/policyinfor...018/fe101a.cfm

Obviously states may impose their own taxes, so itís gonna vary. But it doesnít look like the rates have changed since the Clinton/GWB era?

TLDR: itís not Bidenís tax on fuel that is increasing the price right now.
I know that Biden has not got his grips on it yet. That is the crux of the issue. Biden is already going to get heat for it going up and he has not even contributed his war on Americans yet. Wait until that kicks in. Like I said, Biden should support any and all price increased on fuel and tell the American public that is what he ran on and his supporters voted for. Own it.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 3:25 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us