Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (relax2k1)      Join Date: Jun 2012       06-23-2012, 6:08 PM Reply   
Hi, looking to be a third! Willing to chip in for gas, food, or whatever is needed. My boat fell off the trailer while I was driving home the other day. Doesn't look like I'll be getting it back anytime soon. Just looking to ride and have some fun. Please let me know if you a third!

Thanks,
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       06-25-2012, 10:48 AM Reply   
Hey Justin, Your in lakeville? I am out on marion quite a bit and always looking for more people to ride with. I'll shoot you a PM
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-28-2012, 6:28 AM Reply   
Sucks about the boat dude..

You're the cat that is blasting the wet sounds on Marion all the time, right?
Old     (relax2k1)      Join Date: Jun 2012       06-28-2012, 9:30 PM Reply   
Hey Jeff,

You know what's funny and sad at the same time? I just got them installed that same day my damn axle broke off. Got to hear it for 1 day and now it's back in the box. You be riding with Bryce? I was out on Marion quite a bit. I was riding behind a jetski for like 2 years and then finally got this boat to learn more tricks then this shiiet happens. Let me know if you need a third lol.. I'll throw down on gas and whatever else is needed.
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       06-29-2012, 7:28 AM Reply   
Axel broke due to the extra weight of the wet sounds IMO :-)
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-29-2012, 11:30 AM Reply   
Me and Bryce are besties.. I found him on the "find a third" forum 3 years ago - now we're butt friends.. He too used to ride a jet ski.. Now he shreds..

LOL @ broken axle from HCLDs.. Sucks but at least you got a funny joke out of the deal.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-29-2012, 11:31 AM Reply   
And yes, I live in Lakeville and we ride Marion.. Used to slip my boat there, sold my boat and then sold my slip to Bryce. He rocked it for a year and now trailers (to Marion).
Old     (relax2k1)      Join Date: Jun 2012       06-29-2012, 11:57 AM Reply   
Glad you guys got a good laugh out of it. :P Doesn't sound like you need a third eh? Well I'm available anytime after 6 if you need some gas money I'll still be out there with my jetskis but that sh*t is boring.
Old     (justinlkgb)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-09-2012, 6:10 AM Reply   
Justin....OUCH! That does Suck. Glad you got it figured out.

Offer is still there for you anytime, I will be out later on this week hopefully. I have family in town limiting my access to the lake....

Maybe I could come up to this "Marion" you guys speak of
Old     (John_Wilkes)      Join Date: Jul 2012       07-12-2012, 10:35 AM Reply   
Hey guys, my name is Greg. I just moved to Rochester and am looking for a pull. My schedule is pretty open right now so let me know if any of you need an extra crew member. I'm willing to drive up north to the city if I'm needed.

Thanks for any help you can provide! ;-)