Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ktm525)      Join Date: Mar 2009       12-16-2011, 3:45 PM Reply   
I went to my local shop to pickup a drysuit and found out their is running some insane deals. He is doing the 12 Days of Christmas with a different board everyday at 199.00, He is also clearing out a lot of his Gallery Pictures for a steal. You should all check it out. I also picked up some awesome photos.
Don C. links below

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-L...nd/75229863577

Website and store:
http://www.theliquidplayground.com/
Old     (melvinator)      Join Date: Apr 2001       12-17-2011, 10:10 AM Reply   
Holy crap! Thanks for.the.post. just picked up a 2011 watson hybrid. For $200!!!
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-17-2011, 12:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinator View Post
Holy crap! Thanks for.the.post. just picked up a 2011 watson hybrid. For $200!!!
nice work!! thats an awesome deal!
Old     (liquidplayground)      Join Date: Mar 2009       12-20-2011, 12:21 PM Reply   
Melvinator-Thanks a million

Really trying to get creative this year with this sale since the winter is SUPER rough.

Gallery was getting out of hand so I decided to let some of the prints go to make room for fresh ones this spring. It's been exciting seeing people other than me get juiced and purchasing prints for their homes/ enjoyment.

Still have a few of the $199 blowouts and a few packages. All the 2012 Byerly and Hyperlite gear comes in tomorrow night! So pumped!

Thanks for the support gang!
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-20-2011, 6:21 PM Reply   
i was looking at the gallery stuff, i am super interested as well. the Vandall shots are awesome! wish the package came with the board as well, lol. might be picking them up soon....
Old     (liquidplayground)      Join Date: Mar 2009       12-21-2011, 10:33 PM Reply   
jburbo-Those shots are my fav and hard to part with. I wanted to throw in the board also but I'm a huge Company fan and that board was sent to me signed by the Vandal for the gallery so I can't let it go.

Let me know if you want the package and I'll throw in some extra Company stuff for sure.
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-22-2011, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidplayground View Post
jburbo-Those shots are my fav and hard to part with. I wanted to throw in the board also but I'm a huge Company fan and that board was sent to me signed by the Vandal for the gallery so I can't let it go.

Let me know if you want the package and I'll throw in some extra Company stuff for sure.
There is absolutely no way you should ever give that board up! And you are right, those shots are amazing. I am going to work on the fiance, hopefully i can convince her i need them! they would look great hanging in my office. i just located a Vandall board recently, and i am thinking about riding it for a bit and then putting it up in my office. i am a huge Company fan as well!

I will let you know about the gallery work ASAP. thanks man!
Old     (melvinator)      Join Date: Apr 2001       12-22-2011, 3:30 PM Reply   
Austin was awesome and even emailed me to ask my shirt size and threw in a free shirt! Hopefully the ups guy comes when the wife is gone and I can hide it until spring:-) "no honey, that's the board I have always had" might not work a 3rd time though.
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-23-2011, 4:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinator View Post
Austin was awesome and even emailed me to ask my shirt size and threw in a free shirt! Hopefully the ups guy comes when the wife is gone and I can hide it until spring:-) "no honey, that's the board I have always had" might not work a 3rd time though.
hahahahaha! yeah, i have had to try that a few times. right now im working on a way to hide the Vandall until spring, but i want to keep it out and look at it all winter!
Old     (Greg2223)      Join Date: Dec 2011       12-23-2011, 12:33 PM Reply   
wish they had the ronix phoenix project...