Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-05-2007, 6:49 PM Reply   
busted my parks today....lookin for a new board. any suggestions? was looking at a LF Shane. Thanks!
Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-05-2007, 7:19 PM Reply   
Hyperlite Byerly, Imperial, or State are the best boards out there.
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-05-2007, 7:26 PM Reply   
idk..i've had soem problems w/ hyperlite stuff recently. blew out a 2 pair of bindings, now this w/ the parks, idk..they do a great job w/ customer service, i just dont know if i wanna deal w/ always having to wonder if my stuff's gonna break
Old     (gdwakeman)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-05-2007, 7:33 PM Reply   
how bout the LF Watson ive heard its a sick board
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-05-2007, 8:02 PM Reply   
slingshot boards look quite nice, and even if it blows you helped a smaller company, that warm feeling inside is priceless
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-05-2007, 8:08 PM Reply   
hah fersure..idk..i dont mind hyperlite, i'm just gettin kinda annoyed w/ stuff breaking. and i know their good with PR, but i dont want to wait 5 weeks for a board in the mail. i dunno..haha. If I end up with a choice from HL, coming from a Parks, what do i do? any reviews on anything?
Old     (knarbar)      Join Date: Nov 2006       06-05-2007, 8:12 PM Reply   
go with the shane i ride it and its smooth forgiving and has tons of pop. has a rolled edge in the center
fading out to a sharp edge near tip and tail for catch free slides. Center spine and cupped fins are awsome too. But alota peeps dont always have the greatest luck going from hyp to LF. Boards are really different.
Old     (cbass)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-06-2007, 6:52 AM Reply   
Ben, I rode the parks the last 2 years and it has been my favorite board ever.But this year I decide to try and find a new board. I have riden probably 10 boards so far this year and have decided to get the watson. It seems to ride as smooth as the parks but with alittle more pop. Also the landings seem to be pretty good too. I am going riding tonight for a 3rd time with this board so I will let you know more when I get back.
Old     (closedtoe)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-06-2007, 7:30 AM Reply   
Isn't the new parks board from ronix coming in 08? If so that may be a good choice if you can borrow your friends boards for a while.
Old     (pittsy)      Join Date: Apr 2004       06-06-2007, 12:52 PM Reply   
I have the LF Shane. Its an awesome board. Good pop and soft landings, you should demo boards before you buy one.