Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-19-2013, 4:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetRanger View Post
Whoa Robert. I made this joke months ago!
You going back a few months and regurgitating my words? You have any independent thoughts of your own?

Tige are great boat if you are budget conscious, don't care what people think about you, like mesh seats, hate wakeboarding, and are blind.
Pardon me Jet Ranger. I wasn't aware you could make a joke. I thought like the rest of the wakeworld readers you only wanted to stir things up. It's ashame other wakeworld readers don't give you 1/10 of the credit you give yourself. You know,the hours you spend in front of the mirror trying to convince yourself of you royal status. It's even worse what the women you've dated say about you. They don't even give you credit for being a minute man! Actually they have commented you can barely make a 8 second ride. Other women you've dated mentioned you were working with smaller equipment than their pet Yorkie. So others are aware of your credentials in education,they were all obtained in the special education class where you rode the short bus to school. Sorry I didn't mean to spill the beans.
Old     (Ewok01)      Join Date: Apr 2013       10-19-2013, 6:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Whoa Robert. I made this joke months ago!
You going back a few months and regurgitating my words? You have any independent thoughts of your own?

Tige are great boat if you are budget conscious, don't care what people think about you, like mesh seats, hate wakeboarding, and are blind.

So there we have it, you view boats as a status symbol, as a measure of your worth. I view a boat as a tool to enjoy precious time off on the water with my family. I'm sorry you feel that way but now I know where you are coming from, and your need to belittle boat owners of other brands, to inflate your self worth. I will be happy with my choice of TIge, or any other boat that I choose to buy, because it doesn't define who I am and my place in the world. I find it funny and sad at the same time to see people get so wrapped up in the hate that they fail to see what it really important in life. If hating on other boat brands and owning the "best" boat brand so other people can see how good your are is the most important thing in your life then I truly feel sorry for you and your sad life.
Old     (BuckleNation)      Join Date: Jun 2012       10-19-2013, 7:02 AM Reply   
So even though MC said last year that the Xstar would be the best wake and it got voted Worst wake on the water by TransWorld you believe that they have the hull fixed this year?
Old     (superair502)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-19-2013, 11:52 AM Reply   
Where was this contest for wakes I missed? Worst wake on the water?
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-19-2013, 4:17 PM Reply   
you can quickly tell who is new to the forum, or doesn't really pay attention until a Tige thread pops up, by the comments that are made in JetRangers direction. You guys who try to educate him or "catch him" misspeaking or proving a point for you are laughable. He is just picking on Tige and Tige owners because just like MC owners, you are easy targets. If you don't like what he says, treat him like every other buttranger out there, ignore him. He will go away.

*just for the record, I love buttranger and wish that people will continue to feed the fire and fight him for my entertainment.
Old     (JetRanger)      Join Date: Feb 2013       10-20-2013, 5:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok01 View Post
So there we have it, you view boats as a status symbol, as a measure of your worth. I view a boat as a tool to enjoy precious time off on the water with my family. I'm sorry you feel that way but now I know where you are coming from, and your need to belittle boat owners of other brands, to inflate your self worth. I will be happy with my choice of TIge, or any other boat that I choose to buy, because it doesn't define who I am and my place in the world. I find it funny and sad at the same time to see people get so wrapped up in the hate that they fail to see what it really important in life. If hating on other boat brands and owning the "best" boat brand so other people can see how good your are is the most important thing in your life then I truly feel sorry for you and your sad life.
There must be some truth to my accusations. Only Tige owners get so wound up and defensive when I poke a little friendly fun. This is why every time I see a Tige owner I am torn between giving him 5 dollars and a hug or worrying about being mugged.

Tige is now not only lagging behind the Big Three but they are lagging behind MB, Supra, and Centurion.
Old     (gunford)      Join Date: Jul 2010       10-20-2013, 7:24 AM Reply   
Quote:

Tige is now not only lagging behind the Big Three but they are lagging behind MB, Supra, and Centurion.
Well put. The sad thing is they pay as much for them in Canada as the big three!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Old     (Ewok01)      Join Date: Apr 2013       10-20-2013, 7:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
There must be some truth to my accusations. Only Tige owners get so wound up and defensive when I poke a little friendly fun. This is why every time I see a Tige owner I am torn between giving him 5 dollars and a hug or worrying about being mugged.

Good point, but you forgot Moomba since the Mojo 2.5 was released before the G23.
Old     (JetRangerThePoser)      Join Date: Aug 2013       10-23-2013, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:

Awe guys - be nice to RangerBoy - or he might take his stuff and go home.

You know that a wannabe hipster with no boat and a useless education has to take out his frustration somewhere . . .

Just think about how angry he must get when he's in his 1975 Volvo station wagon and someone drives by him in a hybrid.
Old     (JetRangerThePoser)      Join Date: Aug 2013       10-23-2013, 10:15 AM Reply   
JetRanger:

Old     (slowwwflowww)      Join Date: Mar 2011       10-23-2013, 10:35 AM Reply   
hahahahahahah this is great
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       10-23-2013, 3:00 PM Reply   
^^^^^^ahahahahahahahahahahahah
Old     (slowwwflowww)      Join Date: Mar 2011       10-23-2013, 5:36 PM Reply   
See?This forum can be a really fun place!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-24-2013, 3:41 AM Reply   
Jet Ranger is a Poser? I never would have guessed that. He seemed like such a FART SMELLER, i mean SMART FELLA. Well he said he was smart.
Old     (JetRanger)      Join Date: Feb 2013       10-24-2013, 6:13 PM Reply   
When I bash Nautique, Nautique owners and lovers answer back with facts, they show wake vids and are generally intellectual about the debate at hand....

When I bash Tige, Tige owners create memes and make fart jokes...
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       10-24-2013, 6:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
When I bash Nautique, Nautique owners and lovers answer back with facts, they show wake vids and are generally intellectual about the debate at hand....

Jet you're getting soft man...I was expecting this^^ via Haiku
Old     (JetRanger)      Join Date: Feb 2013       10-24-2013, 7:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeDirt View Post
Jet you're getting soft man...I was expecting this^^ via Haiku
Oh true I haven't busted out the prose in a while.

Seats of mesh
Graphics so fresh
Really it's just a piece of dung
As good as the G
At half the MSRP
Too bad it's not nearly as hung
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-24-2013, 7:48 PM Reply   
Haha jet ranger gets on my nerves but that was pretty good.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-24-2013, 7:55 PM Reply   
Words of prose
picks his nose
Just a bunch of hot air
With not much flair
With half the brains
And loads of under ware stains
He goes by Jet Ranger
But he's no Danger
We certainly don't fear
This puny little Queer
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       10-24-2013, 8:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh true I haven't busted out the prose in a while.

Seats of mesh
Graphics so fresh
Really it's just a piece of dung
As good as the G
At half the MSRP
Too bad it's not nearly as hung
Ha ha! More of a limerick than a haiku, but still pretty good none the less
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       10-25-2013, 4:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Words of prose
picks his nose
Just a bunch of hot air
With not much flair
With half the brains
And loads of under ware stains
He goes by Jet Ranger
But he's no Danger
We certainly don't fear
This puny little Queer
Point Robert.
Old     (JetRangerThePoser)      Join Date: Aug 2013       10-25-2013, 8:26 AM Reply   
Haiku.

Longing for happiness
JetRanger
Licks a Mastercraft shaft
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-25-2013, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetRangerThePoser View Post
Haiku.

Longing for happiness
JetRanger
Licks a Mastercraft shaft
That. Was. Awful. Give up
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       10-25-2013, 6:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tn_rider View Post
That. Was. Awful. Give up
agreed.
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       10-25-2013, 7:21 PM Reply   
Haiku is 5-7-5
That was 6-3-6
Form is important in poetry
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-25-2013, 10:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtRanger View Post
Start running down fart jokes and we are going to have words.
Old     (scottb7)      Join Date: Oct 2012       10-26-2013, 7:11 AM Reply   
There once was a man from m.d.
who's boat was so small he could not see
he said with a sigh, "if i wasn't a tubing guy"
i would take out my boat, and go ski

ps..per jet ranger profile he is from maryland

there once was a guy from baltimore
who was nothing but a mastercraft whore
. . .

Last edited by scottb7; 10-26-2013 at 7:14 AM.
Old     (JetRanger)      Join Date: Feb 2013       10-26-2013, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottb7 View Post
There once was a man from m.d.
who's boat was so small he could not see
he said with a sigh, "if i wasn't a tubing guy"
i would take out my boat, and go ski

ps..per jet ranger profile he is from maryland

there once was a guy from baltimore
who was nothing but a mastercraft whore
. . .
Whoooaaa, not from here just to go school here...klink!

Don't drink and drive!