Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through September 24, 2004

Old     (leewilson)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-14-2004, 2:30 PM Reply   
Does anyone have any suggestions of someone or company that is able to repair tears in the vinly. I have 3 or 4 small tears I would like to get fixed and I don't trust those do it yourself repair kits.

thx
Old     (gizel)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-15-2004, 5:18 AM Reply   
Go To Palo Alto Ulpholsty. They are right off of 101 on the Embarcadero Exit. They do all the repairs for Copes and Ski World along with a number of other shops. They are also the guys that make the bimini tops for Copes and Ski World.
Old     (leewilson)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-15-2004, 9:17 AM Reply   
Thanks for the recommendation. Will they travel or will I need to bring my boat down. The tears are not on the removeable cushions. Would be ideal if someone were to be able to come over.

By the way, how do you like your Temet setup, I was thinking about picking up the exact same setup.

thx
Old    whitechocolate            09-15-2004, 10:55 AM Reply   
There is a Company called "Pro Trim" they are a Moble Vinyl repair shop that goes to the Boat dealers and repairs small tears in vinyl
Sorry I dont have there # look it up in San Jose
Old     (gizel)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-16-2004, 7:34 AM Reply   
I am not sure if Palo Alto has Mobile service but they might. The guys there are really good. I have to say that the Temet setup is the nicest that I have ever ridden. The only thing that I am pissed about is that I bought it about 4 weeks to early. Tri City has the Bindings for $215 and the Board for $249 about $300 less then I paid 4 weeks ago. I can tell you that the Bindings are the most comfortanle that I have ever been in. Even better than the Parks that I was riding.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-20-2004, 8:34 AM Reply   
Pro Trim is REAL good!