Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 29, 2010

Old     (rdmb)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-22-2009, 5:05 PM Reply   
I have wanted a Transcend for the past 2 years but couldn't justify the expense since I am mostly a boat driver for my kids and wife. Borders Mall has 2009's for $150. And Platinums at that. I know they are discontinued this year since I guess they were snapping under extreme landings. I don't have to worry about that. I just couldn't pass up the deal and had it on my doorstep by the second day. Lightning fast shipping. Thanks Tom, Ant and whoever else got it out so fast. So just how cold is trunkin' the Delta in the winter?
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       12-22-2009, 7:28 PM Reply   
I love mine and paid significantly more than that. Great board - SUPER light.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       12-23-2009, 8:22 AM Reply   
Dang, that is a smokin deal. You will love how that board rides.
Old     (dirwoody)      Join Date: Apr 2003       12-23-2009, 8:38 AM Reply   
Holy crap, if I didn't just buy one, I'd pick that thing up in a heartbeat! Too bad I paid $100 more for it!
Old     (bmartin)      Join Date: Jan 2007       12-23-2009, 8:46 AM Reply   
Boarders Mall really has some deals now. I think there is something from them under our Christmas tree this year.
Old     (helinut)      Join Date: Apr 2007       12-23-2009, 9:43 AM Reply   
If you're 200+ pounds I wouldn't even think of getting that board. It's a great shape, but it can't take what us big boys dish out. I have the non platty and LOVE it!