Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 19, 2004

Old    goose69            02-16-2004, 9:46 PM Reply   
Check out our new clip of Nick C. anther great rider for NSP.
The clip is in the Movie section of our website and has the border around it
http://www.numbskullpro.com

or direct link http://www.numbskullpro.com/ronstar.html

Jared Schassen
NumbSkull Productions
www.numbskullpro.com
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       02-16-2004, 11:16 PM Reply   
Nice video but have you ever considered just including a trick without any special effects and at normal speed?
Old     (drewsmug)      Join Date: Jul 2003       02-17-2004, 10:42 AM Reply   
the special effects weren't too bad. I really liked how the video was made to fit with the song though.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-17-2004, 1:19 PM Reply   
Sick vid, sick riding....
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       02-17-2004, 1:44 PM Reply   
doesn't play for me, just freezes up.
Old    wakeboard_iraq            02-17-2004, 2:15 PM Reply   
that is a great video. I can see where BillJ is coming from but I liked the effects - I think they might have become a little too much if the vid was 10 or 15 mins long but I liked them as they were. I did notice that the camera was shaking a lot - dont know if anything can be done about that though.

Again, great vid
Old     (jonb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       02-17-2004, 2:17 PM Reply   
i like the speed you can see what the rider is doing better
Old    goose69            02-17-2004, 3:17 PM Reply   
Love to hear what everybody thoughts are, on the speed of the action when watching a video.
What is your preferred speed??

Thank you all for you input

Jared Schassen
NumbSkull Productions
www.numbskullpro.com

(Message edited by goose69 on February 17, 2004)
Old    wakeboard_iraq            02-17-2004, 3:20 PM Reply   
I prefer there to be a variety of speeds in the vid - I thought you did a great job with it. Keep it different - keep it interesting.
Old    du540            02-21-2004, 9:17 AM Reply   
We should have the promo vid for Nick's brother, Mike, up on the site sometime today, so check back for that one.

Nick and Mike Cardoza are two kids who are about to blow up. They are sponsored by Arnette, Bilndside and Malibu and will be in the next WBM Malibu ad. Mike won the Nationals INT for his age group this past summer. Nick was not far behind, finishing second to his brother in the regional INT (only the first place finisher goes from regionals to nationals). Both plan to ride the pro tour this year.

NumbSkull is proud to feature these two young rippers and we are very excited about the opportunity to film with Nick and Mike as they just get better and better.

Ron Mart
NumbSkull Productions
www.numbskullpro.com
Old     (jonb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       02-23-2004, 7:39 AM Reply   
you did a great job with editing the riding to the music.
Old    du540            02-23-2004, 10:26 AM Reply   
Thanks for the compliment Jon. We've been getting alot of similar comments regarding the editing style. I don't make a conscious effort but my stuff just seems to end up with a "cinematic" feel to it. Just doing what I like to see, hopefully enough others can appreciate it as well.

Ron
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       02-23-2004, 12:36 PM Reply   
dude, sick vid, sick style, sick overall, keep it comin