Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 24, 2008

Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-25-2008, 9:58 PM Reply   
Anybody?
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       01-25-2008, 10:34 PM Reply   
not 100% but i think it came from back in the day when he used to vandalize things on the pro tour. i think at one time he was or almost was kicked off the pro tour for shooting peeps with a bb gun. hahaha
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-26-2008, 7:44 AM Reply   
Well, many moons ago....some may say "In the olden days" Little Randy Harris snuck onto the Walker Texas Ranger set and carved RH into Chuck's beard with barber clippers.

Chuck woke and thought the initials were put there by a team of high school cheerleaders that were on set for a scene and round house kicked their chaperone, fatally killing her. After that he wore the RH for the rest of the WTR season, thinking the girls meant "Real Hot".

Anyway, Buffalow saw the entire thing……so….VANDALL!

(Message edited by Deuce on January 26, 2008)
Old    kidrik            01-26-2008, 7:59 AM Reply   
VALDALL???

Anyway, great story man!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       01-26-2008, 8:27 AM Reply   
enough already!
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-26-2008, 3:09 PM Reply   
what is up with all the Vandall threads lately? Some folks are seriously trying to stroke this guy!
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-26-2008, 5:45 PM Reply   
Actually my thread was a, "drunken friend hijacking my profile to make a funny post" post. It was all in good fun though. If a moderator wants to delete this thread they may.
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       01-26-2008, 6:43 PM Reply   
I object! I was not drunk.
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       01-27-2008, 8:44 AM Reply   
Chad it's OK to be a tool, you don't have to put it off on Paul.

Actually I'd be interested in how Squid got his nickname while we're on the subject!

(Message edited by richd on January 27, 2008)
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-27-2008, 11:13 AM Reply   
Rich have you ever tasted the "SQIUDIZZLE" Squid's trademark adult beverage? Whats in that is an even bigger mystery than the nicknames......LOL
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       01-27-2008, 2:12 PM Reply   
Actually I think Squid and the boys drank all my beer last time we went out but it's been so long my memory may be playing tricks on me! (Plus having selective memory means I have to buy less beer!)Upload

The "squidizzle" huh? Is that the one where he finishes the mix off by dipping the glass into the Delta?

I think I passed on that one!
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-27-2008, 4:41 PM Reply   
I shall not tell a lie, it was still Paul... lol

How have things been Rich?
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-27-2008, 6:44 PM Reply   
Well it was created at Shasta.....But I was not man enough to drink it. And Chad shouldn't you be over on the Malibu's suck threads getting all worked up....LOL. Good luck with the surgery this week!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       01-27-2008, 7:09 PM Reply   
make it go away..>>>>!!!