Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old    jake_mi            03-30-2004, 5:29 PM Reply   
from reading around ive heard either the ultra's or the zues bindings are the best. does this sound right and which is better?
Old    tpanoz            03-30-2004, 5:52 PM Reply   
transits

alittle pricey but well worth it.
Old    maverick_gear            03-30-2004, 6:08 PM Reply   
They are all for the mostpart "Good" the key is finding which fits best and thats easier for some than others
Old     (afwakepilot13)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-30-2004, 8:13 PM Reply   
Just my bit...I tried the whole Hyperlite Line, the Zeus, and the LF Alphas and Exos. The Alphas were by far the best. The Hyperlites were ok, the Parks were the best, but the alphas had better hold down, more flexibility while still having support, and were by far the most comfortable bindings I've ever put on. The Zeus's had an alright footbed, but they pulled really really tight right across my ankle, and that was really uncomfortable, for me at least. They were all good, just personal preference, like everybody says. I'd tell you to try the Alphas or the Transits for sure.
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-30-2004, 9:13 PM Reply   
demo dude. Try on as many as you can.

I did, and got the Zeus.
Old    samcdog            03-31-2004, 3:13 PM Reply   
I like the Zeus bindings, but I haven't tried many other bindings either though.
Old    sbvfive            03-31-2004, 7:30 PM Reply   
LF Transits....100 bucks less than the top of the line Hyperlite boot and still a billion times better.
Old    cbreed            03-31-2004, 7:59 PM Reply   
Zeus, by far.
Old     (harryhog)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-01-2004, 12:16 AM Reply   
i just tried loadsa bindings on, got the parks cause you can get the pressure on any point on your foot. I've got pretty flat feet so i can bring the hold down closer to my foot.
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-01-2004, 5:12 AM Reply   
Zeus ar great
Old    jake_mi            04-01-2004, 1:13 PM Reply   
any thouhgts on the ultra's?

Jake
Old    xxplosive            04-01-2004, 4:25 PM Reply   
I got me some exos they are nice...easy to get into and out of very comfy. On a side note my friend has parks and he doesn't like them. says they are comforable, but annoying. Winding up the little knob to tighten it is a pain if you are an out of them a lot, like at a cable lake