Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (jeremyog)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-08-2005, 12:48 PM Reply   
Anybody hear anything about anybody making a wakesurf specific boat? I have a great wave on my boat now but would love to ride something bigger and longer. Yes, I do know how bad that sounds.
Old    4sher            08-08-2005, 1:19 PM Reply   
In my opinion, I would say the closest boat that fits that description is the Centurion Enzo. It has Sideswipe exhaust specifically designed for wake surfing so you can port the exhaust to the side you aren't riding and the size of the boat and hull design create the best wake I've seen. I've ridden behind most v-drive boats and the Enzo wake is by far my favorite.
Old     (jeremyog)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-08-2005, 1:38 PM Reply   
We'll have to compare wakes sometime. I'd love to try out your Centurion. I've heard great things about them. I'm out on Samm on Wednesdays and Sundays. You are more than welcome to try out my wake.

I know somebody has to be working on something that would get the wake up to your shoulders and make it long enough to be about 20 feet back. This would let you do so much more stuff. Including destroying the lake and being a Jetskiers wet dream. Maybe not so good of an idea after all.
Old    4sher            08-08-2005, 1:54 PM Reply   
Jeremy,

We ride almost every day on Samm and I live on the northwest side. Happy to let you try out my wake. Do you ride in the evenings? If so, maybe this Wed.