Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (bmurr716)      Join Date: Oct 2012       10-10-2012, 9:46 PM Reply   
My wife an I are movin to Orlando mid November. We have a tige 21v and are stoked bout gettin on the water when we get there. We are lookin at a house in lake holden right now but still not decided. Aside from that we will be lookin for good spots an good people to ride with or to come out with us. Hit me up if ya got any helpfull info or jus wanna hookup for a pull next month
Old     (bmurr716)      Join Date: Oct 2012       11-04-2012, 6:39 PM Reply   
Anyone, anyone??
Old     (pwrvelocity)      Join Date: Jan 2007       11-06-2012, 7:24 AM Reply   
Guess riders are just sorta shy in O- town, I'd like to go. Where is your ride spot?
Old     (bmurr716)      Join Date: Oct 2012       11-06-2012, 8:27 AM Reply   
Dont really have a ride spot yet man. We jus signed a lease on a place in Winter Park are so prolly hit the lakes around there but im down to go anywhere thats good an not to far. We are new to the area so will be lookin for the best spots. U in the Orlando area?
Old     (pwrvelocity)      Join Date: Jan 2007       11-06-2012, 1:04 PM Reply   
I'm close to the Butler Chain, about 30 miles west from Winter Park. You'll probably go out on the WP Chain, really don't know those waters. I've been out on Clear Lake, which is just a little SW from you and pretty nice. CLS on Sunday's will probably get you on there. Beyond that, I really don't know the surrounding lakes well enough, so I just go to OWC.
Old     (bmurr716)      Join Date: Oct 2012       11-13-2012, 4:12 PM Reply   
Right on man, ill hit u up when we get down there. Deff be good to get out with ya. Im gonna hit up OWC alot as well so maybe we can hookup there too. We get down to FL the monday after thanks giving so ill holla at ya then
Old     (brinks)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-25-2012, 10:35 AM Reply   
I'm on Lake Howell in Casselberry/Winter Park. I work from home so if you ever need someone to drive hit me up and if I'm available I'll come out. When my boat gets fixed I am usually looking for someone to pull me in the early afternoons as well.
Old     (lftaylor)      Join Date: Mar 2006       11-25-2012, 10:55 AM Reply   
I'm on Jessamine. Always looking for people to ride with
Old     (bmurr716)      Join Date: Oct 2012       01-16-2013, 5:22 PM Reply   
Thnx for the replys everybody. I jus got laid off from my job so ill be free to ride alot. Im jus gonna throw my number up on here so yal can get ahold of me if u wanna ride, my boat or yours. Im down pretty much anydays to go. txt or call
719-650-8276
Bryan
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-18-2013, 4:36 PM Reply   
I am down to ride Sundays or Mondays till we start seeing that daylight savings time. I live on clear lake but no boat currently.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-23-2013, 2:18 PM Reply   
my lady and i will be in the area this coming monday and may be looking for a pull. not 100% on what are availability is, yet, but is anyone going to be riding at all on Monday and have room for two more people? i've got plenty of gas money.
Old     (JoLo_Si)      Join Date: Oct 2011       02-28-2013, 10:30 AM Reply   
I just closed on a house on South Lake Conway on Monday and the boats already in the lift. Always looking for cool people to ride with so hit me up. I'm with you Scott, can't wait for DST to start so this damn work thing won't be such a burden on week days.
Old     (burn229)      Join Date: Nov 2007       03-21-2013, 6:35 PM Reply   
I'm bit further west then you guys but I'm in clermont on Lake Saw Mill. I work from home and can ride pretty much anytime. Boat is in the water on the lift.

Text me Bryan 303-912-4844