Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 21, 2003

Old    ajjdrew55            04-30-2003, 1:43 PM Reply   
Here are some pics of the new toy.

Old    aka Bradley Beach            04-30-2003, 1:44 PM Reply   
I like the orange! Sharp!
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       04-30-2003, 1:49 PM Reply   
Very nice, but enough bling to buy the Hummer and you didn't go with a tandem?? Makes no sense!!
Old    ajjdrew55            04-30-2003, 1:58 PM Reply   
No need for the tandem when it sits on the lift all year. The single is easier to move around the yard.
Old     (h20jnky)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-30-2003, 2:27 PM Reply   
nice boat......
where are all the leaves on the trees???
your boat does add a nice "warm" touch to the picture....
Old    samcdog            04-30-2003, 4:12 PM Reply   
Nice boat. How long did it take to get? It took quite a bit of calling around, but my boat is supposed to ship out of Florida on May 8.

What did they recommend for the break in? How are you going to weight it?
Old     (aoblak)      Join Date: Jan 2002       04-30-2003, 4:16 PM Reply   
Andrew,

When are we going to ride? give me a call on my cell bercause I'm out in Chicago right now!
Old    ajjdrew55            04-30-2003, 7:39 PM Reply   
Sam
My boat has been here for a while just been waiting on speakers and warmer weather. About the break in I don't really know, my demo ride was cut short because of a PP failure,they ixed the paddle wheel while I did the papers but I did not make them put it back in the water so I am calling tomarrow about that detail.
As far as the weight, I always have alot of people with me, but if nesesary I have 2 fat buddies to play with.
Old    gotpwr            04-30-2003, 8:02 PM Reply   
Hey Ryan, that's spring in MI with no leaves on the trees. Glad I'm back in KY where we have been green for about a month. I recognized Silver Spray Sport's boat ramp. I picked up my Air Nautique from Silver Spray almost exactly three years ago. Nice setup Andrew, the H2 with a new SAN appears to be a popular setup here on Wakeworld for those with the means.

(Message edited by gotpwr on April 30, 2003)
Old    tclagggym            04-30-2003, 8:39 PM Reply   
Hey Andrew, I have the orange San03 already. It is hard to tell in the picture what color your stripe is and I was wondering what color your bimini is? Mine has the grey stripe and I had an orange grey bimini, but the orange in the bimini did not match the boat orange, so I just received a new, just grey bimini.what kind of sound system are you putting in?

Tim
Old    ajjdrew55            04-30-2003, 9:13 PM Reply   
Tim

I have a grey stripe on the side. Black bimini and cover. i went with that because lights,speakers and racks are black along with the window frame as you already know. I just hope it doesn't fade to much.
I had the dealer install rockford amp for the tower speakers (wake design mb3) sound pretty good not as loud as thought it would be but alot of that is the stock KICKER 10". That is getting replaced friday with a audiobon 10" i think that will change alot.
Old    ridinhigh            05-01-2003, 5:17 AM Reply   
Funny I'm pretty sure I saw your boat last Saturday when I took our boat up for some service and picked up our boat lift. Silver Spray is awesome to work with! My buddy and I were drooling over the color scheme... someday my wife will let me buy something a little less conservative.
Old    boxerczar            05-01-2003, 5:46 AM Reply   
Hey Jordon, I saw your boat up at the shop when I picked up my boat. They were finishing the speakers on your boat. There was another orange SANTE in the bay having speakers put on. Turns out it took Jim all day to prep those two boats. My Boss speakers are still on back order, so I will have to bring back to have installed.
Old    whitechocolate            05-01-2003, 8:54 AM Reply   
Hey Andrew Can you send me a Photo of your SAN I would like to put it in my Photo Album below. Im looking of one just of the Boat from the side and a Little information on your "Whip"- (Your boat)
http://svtsupercharged.com/gallery/More-Nautiques
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       05-01-2003, 9:06 AM Reply   
that looks really really really really really good. I like it a lot. Did you go with red accent striping. Sick lookin' boat dude. I wouldn't let that thing sit on any lift for any amount of time since I would be RIDING ALL THE TIME!!!!!!
Old    sprucie            05-01-2003, 1:09 PM Reply   
Go VOLS!
Old    sprucie            05-01-2003, 1:11 PM Reply   
Love the orange!
Old    ajjdrew55            05-01-2003, 1:34 PM Reply   
Rob

I also seen your boat and your speakers that you sent back they came the same day mine did. That sucks they are on back order. At the wake is just as good with or without them.
I really like the blue and white combo on your boat.I never even consided another color after seeing mine at the boat show.
Good luck with the speakers though.

Andrew

Old     (aoblak)      Join Date: Jan 2002       05-01-2003, 1:43 PM Reply   
Andrew, did you get to ride behind the boat yet? How do you like the boat.
Old    boxerczar            05-01-2003, 3:05 PM Reply   
Hey Andrew, come to think of it, your boat and mine were shiped together. I saw both of them being unloaded off the trailer many weeks ago. Give me a shout if you are ever looking for a third. Your boat looks sweet! I would ask you how you like the wake, but I know the answer!
Old    boxerczar            05-01-2003, 3:08 PM Reply   
Hey Allen, did you ever get off the fence and place your order?
Old    ajjdrew55            05-01-2003, 6:56 PM Reply   
Rob

I think you seen another boat with the larger strip on the side, my boat was the one they had at the boat shows. I am looking for a third this weekend, but it is up north at my lake house let me know if you would want to go up i am always looking for new people to ride/party with up there. Plenty of room and butter up there all the time.
email is in my profile.
Yeah allen get off your a.. and just buy one whats a couple K when you're already spending 50ish.
Old     (aoblak)      Join Date: Jan 2002       05-02-2003, 6:20 AM Reply   
Rob, when are we going to ride so I can see how the wake is?
Andrew, I will talk to you later about Sunday.
Old    boxerczar            05-02-2003, 6:53 AM Reply   
Allen, we are going to get a run in on Sunday if you are interested. Been out a couple times already, the wake is nice and I have not even put the lead in the boat yet.
Old     (aoblak)      Join Date: Jan 2002       05-02-2003, 9:03 AM Reply   
Rob, I will send you an email on Saturday, I have to wait and talk to Andrew about what he was planning for Sunday. We were talking about riding but I will not know untill tonight. Or just shoot me an email

aoblak@abmyr.com