Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 21, 2007

Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-14-2007, 4:57 AM Reply   
For a while the website said coming in February. Now you go to the site and it says March. Does anyone have any clue on what's going on? There is so much buzz with this company. I want to see what is happening.
Old     (pearsonville)      Join Date: Feb 2002       02-14-2007, 7:39 AM Reply   
http://www.metaphoricalwaterwonderland.com/index2.html
Old     (hyule)      Join Date: Nov 2006       02-14-2007, 7:47 AM Reply   
It takes SO long for all these websites to come up. They announce a time when they expect it will be ready but for some reason never seem to stick to it. This has happened with LF, Slingshot, Ronix, etc. Though Hyperlite had their site up in godo time this year, props to them.

It frustrates me. It frustrates me especially when I know that there are specific people and positions in these companies who have the responsibility of marketing/website management.
Old     (bbeach)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-14-2007, 10:00 AM Reply   
Usually so many people have thier hand in the cookie jar its rare for any website to go up on time! Speaking from experience in web design I deal with this problem everyday! Especially when its a new site, everyone has thier opinions and designers must go back and retool...
Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-16-2007, 4:57 AM Reply   
Thanks for the feedback H Yule and KState. I agree with both statements. I work in automotive design Kstate. And we deal with the same issues all the time. It is amazing how much money these companies will spend to consistantly change their minds. But first impression will make it or break it. So maybe it does pay off in the end. Can not afford to make mistakes when starting off a new company against large finacially strong companies. Ronix has such a buzz on their products, I seriously don't think they will have any problems with competition snuffing them out. They have the knowledge that built the industry too. I already have a Frontier board that has not been wet yet. But as soon as I get the chance to dip it. You'll defineitely see a post here with details of the ride.