Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-22-2004, 9:44 AM Reply   
Can any locals give me the forecast?? Is it ridable out there??
Old     (liquidforce)      Join Date: Apr 2003       05-22-2004, 11:52 AM Reply   
yes but it wont be fun...... i went yesterday in it was almost imposiable to ride
Old    chavezychavez            05-22-2004, 8:54 PM Reply   
Jarrod - we even gave up on our Sac river plans today.

Wind sucks!
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-23-2004, 8:44 PM Reply   
it was very nice today.

i was on an all red wakesketter put-puttin around vic's all day. did anyone else make it out?
Old     (detonate69)      Join Date: Apr 2001       05-23-2004, 9:45 PM Reply   
Yeah it was real nice I was in a blue and white B-52 on old river. Saturday was crap but sunday was nice.
Old     (wakehound)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-24-2004, 7:15 AM Reply   
We rode for a couple of hours early Sunday morning on old river, not much rideable water. Figured we'd save the gas and just come in for the day.
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       05-24-2004, 8:26 AM Reply   
Sunday afternoon was great in Victoria. We got a late start and didn't get on the water until after 11 am, but it worked out for the best because the wind died down in the afternoon, and we had some great water conditions.

Scott a, I think we saw you at Union point in the afternoon as well as on the water. We were in a green/white X-star.
Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-24-2004, 8:49 AM Reply   
Got on the water 8am sunday morning and the wind wasn't the best. Went to my non windy "secret" slough. About 11 it died down a lot and started riding old river.
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       05-24-2004, 10:56 AM Reply   
Mike,

Were you the ones dragging around that green boat behind your Tige? Were you actually jumping over the rider in the boat, or was the rider actually farther back behind the boat?
Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-24-2004, 11:54 AM Reply   
Yes that was us. We started shooting video and photos from it, but I didn't like the fact that my camera was getting wet. Haven't ordered a waterproof housing yet. So we extended the rope for the "green machine" and were actually jumping over it. Just a little fun before we headed in.
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-24-2004, 12:26 PM Reply   
Hi, Rob, I thought I saw you and Trace on Sunday from the restaurant, but my eyes are getting bad as I age. Would have come over to say Hi but breakfast was just served. Sounds like you all had a good day.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-24-2004, 2:20 PM Reply   
Thanks for the responses guys. I went out Sunday instead. The wind died down in the afternoon and we had awesome conditions.

Here are a couple of pics of Jason Callen putin' it down:

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=10680
http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=10678