Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 18, 2008

Old     (shaun_murray)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-04-2008, 12:49 PM Reply   
I'm about to jump on a plane and head to Portland for the show there this weekend. Hope to see some of you there.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       01-04-2008, 1:13 PM Reply   
Shaun, are you coming down for the Pleasanton Cali boat show next weekend?
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       01-04-2008, 2:13 PM Reply   
What about Fort Worth or Dallas boat shows, you going to either show?
Old     (jward10)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-04-2008, 3:54 PM Reply   
What about the Wal-mart Bass tournament on Smith Lake! You gonna be there huh, Shaun huh?
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-04-2008, 3:57 PM Reply   
Shaun see you Saturday afternoon, I think Greg Dick should buy dinner
Old     (shaun_murray)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-06-2008, 9:56 PM Reply   
Will be at the Austin show in two weeks. Sorry, won't be at Pleasanton.
Randy, worked out nicely, right?!
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-06-2008, 10:05 PM Reply   
Shaun for sure, hope you got some sleep last night. Travel home safe.
Old     (phil06140)      Join Date: Jul 2004       01-07-2008, 10:14 AM Reply   
I'm gonna have to make the trip to Austin!
What days will you be in Austin?
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       01-07-2008, 8:47 PM Reply   
What about Seattle? Missed you last year.
Old     (shaun_murray)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-07-2008, 8:56 PM Reply   
will be in austin friday night 18th, sat. and sunday morning. won't be in seattle, sorry.
Old     (kal_dude)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-07-2008, 8:59 PM Reply   
any chance your going to come to milwaukee??
Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-08-2008, 4:21 AM Reply   
Shaun.....Are you coming to the either one of the boat shows in Michigan...Detroit or Grand Rapids. If so what day....If I get it in time...I would like you to sign my new 08 Murray board. If no plans for either show..I guess I can wait until March when I come down to Orlando. I am super stoked to try out your new shape and boot. My pro shop is saying probably will come in within the next 2 to 3 weeks. Any personal words that describes your new board and the ride compared to your past models.....i have a couple of your past models..just was wondering how different this ride would be compared to them... The bottom of your board looks very different..............so my guess the ride will be the same....very different!
Old     (shaun_murray)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-11-2008, 6:30 AM Reply   
scott, i posted yesterday but for some reason i don't see it on here. anyhoo, the new board is super fun every time i get out on the thing. i don't feel like capitalizing any letters right now.
one of the cool things about the board is how the pop is super clean off the top of the wake since the cupped tail keeps the water under you until the last possible second, rather than having an explosion of water hitting you in the body or face. don't want to get into too many details other than i think you are gonna like it.
sorry, i won't be at those shows. i will be at pheonix, miami, and salt lake this winter. so maybe see some of you guys there.
Old     (driving)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-11-2008, 10:30 AM Reply   
I'm on the way. Just ran into Danny and Grubb in Salt Lake. A little colder here than Florida.