Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 14, 2007

Old     (erichune)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-01-2007, 9:49 AM Reply   
Anyone else order a King of Wake t-shirt? I ordered one over 15 weeks ago and still no shirt. I have called the company 3 times and each time they keep said "We are printing them and shipping them on Friday". I guess I should have asked "What Friday?"
Old     (2007_x2)      Join Date: May 2007       10-01-2007, 10:59 AM Reply   
dude that sux it better be a awesome shirt. what is the link to get King of Wake stuff, i cant find any clothing or anything.
Old     (erichune)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-01-2007, 11:17 AM Reply   
There was a link on wakeworld's website this summer but since then I haven't seen anything. I know they advertised in Wakeboard Magazine this summer as well with a $5 off coupon towards a t-shirt. The other place there was a link and still is:
http://www.prowakeboardtour.com/index.jsp

There is a link on that site with the coupon.
Old     (nwsjake10)      Join Date: Feb 2007       10-01-2007, 11:46 AM Reply   
i did that same thing man...i tried to order the black king of wake with the x-star on it...never heard a thing back from them either..let me know if you find anything out!!!
Old     (2007_x2)      Join Date: May 2007       10-01-2007, 5:37 PM Reply   
yeah i got the coupon in the mag and have clicked on that link but i just get to a dead end i cant view any clothing.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       10-01-2007, 6:00 PM Reply   
ME TOO! I ordered it forever ago. I got an email confirmation of my oder then nothing. This is BS lets get on them!
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-02-2007, 9:53 AM Reply   
My GF ordered some stuff from them too. I told her to tell them to FUG OFF & cancel her order.... Don't need a wakeboard short sleeve shirt during the winter anyway. I am not sure what she did...they were supposed to ship it for free after the first time she called....
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       10-02-2007, 12:07 PM Reply   
Emily Justice
Account Executive
2322 Henderson Drive
Orlando, Florida 32806
407-898-8118 Phone
407-898-8092 Fax

This is the person that emailed me about them taking like 6 to 8 weeks to ship or something crazy like that. I just shot her an email trying to find out whats up, i will let you know what I find out if anything.
Old     (nwsjake10)      Join Date: Feb 2007       10-02-2007, 12:26 PM Reply   
andy, whats her email so i can do the same?
Old     (nwsjake10)      Join Date: Feb 2007       10-02-2007, 12:26 PM Reply   
andy, whats her email so i can do the same?
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       10-02-2007, 1:12 PM Reply   
here you are, heres what she said to me,
------------------------------------------------

From Me:

So WTF is going on with you guys and these tee-shirts, some people a claiming they paid and you never shipped anything. This is definitely not a good way to promote your products, check out this thread on the biggest wakeboard message board on the internet. http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/506851.html?1191343989

Andy

-----------------------------------------------
From Emily:
I’m sorry you are hearing that, but we have not charged anyone without shipping their order first. In fact, customers call we inform them their card has not been charged. Those that have received part of their order have been notified they were only charged for the portion that was shipped and that the backordered piece would be shipped to them at no additional shipping and handling charges.

Emily Justice

-------------------------------------------------

Me:

so you are actually still planning of shipping these orders?

Andy

Yes, unless you want to cancel your order.

Emily Justice

-----------------------------------

Me:

any idea when?

--------------------------------------

Emily:
We are shooting for Wednesday October 10th, but I can not guarantee that as a good ship date.

Emily Justice

Account Executive

HER EMAIL IS:
emily@floridaimage.com
Old     (nwsjake10)      Join Date: Feb 2007       10-02-2007, 1:42 PM Reply   
Well thats great, did she tell you if she still had your account information or anything, like if you were still one of the persons who was supposed to receive your order on oct 10????
Old     (nwsjake10)      Join Date: Feb 2007       10-02-2007, 1:57 PM Reply   
i just cancelled my order...
Old     (erichune)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-02-2007, 5:28 PM Reply   
I called her too and she was not very helpful and acted like I was bothering her. Maybe the delay is not her fault but be pro-active and let us know what's going on. She could not answer any questions I had and refused to guess when I would get my shirt. Hey, maybe it will be a good x-mas present (if it ships by then)!
Old     (headhunter)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-02-2007, 6:38 PM Reply   
Might as well wait till 08 stuff is ready, maybe Oct. 08!!
Old     (richardh)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-03-2007, 8:37 AM Reply   
Ladies and Gentlemen:
My name is Richard Hurley and I run the screen printing dept at Florida Image. I want to say sorry for the ridiculous wait for your shirts. When we did this WBM promo we had no idea how poor the response would be (23 total orders, 36 pieces), and the various designs in below minimum quantities is the reason that it has been difficult to get the orders through. We have a very loyal customer base in Florida that just continues to order more and more. Since June I have been taking care of my pregnant wife, who unbeknownst at the time of her pregnancy had a medical condition (Marfans syndrome) that at any time could end in death of my wife or baby. Florida Image has amazed me how they have gone out of their way to work with me once this was situation developed. My wife and baby are stable at the moment, and I am ALMOST able to put in full weeks. I will proceed with these shirts. They should be done by the week of Columbus Day. Please feel free to contact me at richard@floridaimage.com to speak your mind if need to. Once again I am sorry for things working out this way and your long delay in getting PWC merchandise.
Old     (erichune)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-03-2007, 9:21 AM Reply   
Thanks for the explanation Richard and I think I speak for most wakeboarding folks when I say that we are understanding people. We were just in the dark and wanted some answers. We wish you, your wife, and baby the best of luck and many years of health and happiness. Thanks for the info and I look forward to getting my t-shirt!
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-03-2007, 9:55 AM Reply   
My GF got an e-mail saying they aren't shipping any more orders...then offered to sell her shirts from 03 or 04.... I think said said to just cancel her order....

BTW if the orders are so poor only 36 pieces, it really shouldn't take that long to print them up, right. And if you have to take care of your wife, I would think you would have jobbed it out to another printer so orders were met.

Sorry to hear about your wife & best of luck.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-03-2007, 8:34 PM Reply   
Richard, I am terribly sorry to hear about your wife and baby. I hope things continue to progress in the right way for you all. I know what you are talking about on the topic of minimums. They can very easily bite you in the rear, especially if the minimums are set high. Sadly this is the case most of the time.

Eric Hune, you speak for me.