Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2007

Old     (nwsjake10)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-06-2007, 2:26 PM Reply   
WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS!!! ONE WEEK AGO THE WEATHER WAS DAMN NEAR TOUCHING 80 DEGREES, IT IS NOW 34 DEGREES AND IS NOT SUPPOSED TO WARM UP ANY TIME SOON!!! ANYONE ELSE FEEL ME ON THIS OR WHAT???

ITS THAT DAMN GLOBAL WARMING I TELL YA!
Old     (carcrz)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-06-2007, 2:50 PM Reply   
Isn't it fun? I'm glad I canceled my lake plans for the week.
Old     (pureblue)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-06-2007, 3:02 PM Reply   
I hear ya jake, I am from nebraska two, we have been getting the boat ready to go, but now it is winter again :-(
Old     (nwsjake10)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-06-2007, 3:11 PM Reply   
yea man, not fun at all, we put the boat in last week and rode, but now we gotta keep heat lamps in the boat again! what month is this, november or april!?
Old     (lfshane132)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-06-2007, 3:18 PM Reply   
amen jakee...i was just starting to get my gear out of my closet and the next day i woke up and wore my winter jacket to school...lameee
Old     (loudah)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-07-2007, 7:16 AM Reply   
Mother Nature is playing some cruel jokes on us here in Texas. 2 days ago it was 84 today I wake up load my car to head to south Texas for a week of boarding and we've got 4 inches of snow on the ground WTF
Old     (24_ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-07-2007, 7:46 AM Reply   
I agree that this weather sucks! I live in Southern WI and it is snowing right now. I am taking delivery of my new boat in a couple of weeks and I hope it is a lot warmer by then. It looks like I will have to buy a wetsuit and wear it until July!
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       04-07-2007, 7:52 AM Reply   
man i feel ya. i expect a little of this crap, texas weather is wierd. but this is crazy. i was really looking forward to a weekend on the water, but obviously, thats not going to happen. 41* in NE Texas. may freeze tonite. yipee! WTF
Old     (wakeboardnchica)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-07-2007, 9:15 AM Reply   
i feel your pain

here in VA 2 days ago it was 80 degrees and this morning i woke up to the front yard dusted with snow
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       04-07-2007, 9:30 AM Reply   
now its 37* and snowing. not flurries, its comin down
Old     (nwsjake10)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-07-2007, 9:45 AM Reply   
well, im glad im not the only one hurtin..we need something like the truman show, that way we can have it be the same temperature all the time in a big bubble, then we can just live there and wakeboard ANY time..man, if only...