Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (drewproses)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-19-2012, 9:37 PM Reply   
Old     (drewproses)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-21-2012, 4:34 PM Reply   
Any constructive criticism?
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       06-21-2012, 5:47 PM Reply   
Really enjoyed your vid. Great riding and I really like the tumble turn on the rails. I know some will call 'lame', but I'd never seen it before, so,I say interesting
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       06-21-2012, 7:00 PM Reply   
Little off subject, How do you embed the video into a post. I haven't fiqured it out yet.
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       06-21-2012, 7:02 PM Reply   
I don't care what people say, the rail tumble was bad ass!!
Old     (MasonH)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-21-2012, 7:06 PM Reply   
Good riding!
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-21-2012, 7:33 PM Reply   
solid! Love the tumble turn to blind ha ha

inside kgb was sweet too
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-21-2012, 10:34 PM Reply   
Sick vid and great riding today! If I had to criticize, I'd say that the song didn't really get me excited and the colors on the main camera shots looked washed out and flat. The GoPro shots seemed to be much better saturated and much brighter.
Old     (drewproses)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-22-2012, 4:23 PM Reply   
Thanks for the feedback guys! I learned the tumble turn across our old flat box and when I tried it on our "fupa" the kicker off the end gave me enough time to go to blind.

-Jamie, if you right click on a video you can click on "Copy embeded code" then paste it... it only works when watching it in flash player...
-Cheesydog, Thanks man that KGB was the first one I stuck clean with no butt check! Im trying to get on ur level for air tricks!
-Hebrew, Idk if its cause its just not the best camera or that most of the main camera shots are mid day and the GoPro was early morning? I also noticed that the video lost quality overall when i converted it into an mp4 format to upload it to vimeo...
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-22-2012, 5:17 PM Reply   
Ya I hate that. I just got my new (old) camera set up and I'm pretty nervous to see what my footage is gonna look like. Hopefully I'll have everything ready to shoot points chase on Tuesday.
Old     (captain_vilfo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-22-2012, 5:40 PM Reply   
sick riding dude, I gotta make it down to mccormicks that set up they got looks insane
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-23-2012, 11:11 AM Reply   
great riding bro. I dig the tumble turns as well nice work.
Old     (jdwake1)      Join Date: Sep 2007       06-23-2012, 5:00 PM Reply   
Nice tumble turn