Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (padgett)      Join Date: Sep 2013       10-28-2013, 7:28 PM Reply   
Looking at maybe trading my Rzr and jet ski in on a new boat. Will be buying the boat to wakeboard and surf. Also pull tube etc. Which is the better boat for the money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Old     (J__bird)      Join Date: Apr 2013       10-28-2013, 7:45 PM Reply   
You should totally go for a moomba..best bang for the buck!
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-28-2013, 7:56 PM Reply   
drive and ride both.

If you cannot, for whatever reason and are still going to drop $50K on a boat you haven't demo'd, then go with the Axis. Wakeboard and wakesurf wakes are proven, solid, amazing. The mondo may be great, but it has not been put to the test yet. The A22 hull (and little brother A20 hull) are tried and true.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-28-2013, 8:04 PM Reply   
I am subscribed to hear the thoughts on both of these. Couldn't make a greater comparison. These would be two of the the most bang for you buck boats if the Moomba wake is as legit as the Axis'.
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       10-28-2013, 10:05 PM Reply   
Bang=for your buck
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       10-28-2013, 10:55 PM Reply   
^yup.

Surfgate... +1 A22
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       10-29-2013, 3:21 AM Reply   
My vote is the 2014 A22....but that is what I have. I haven't heard any reviews on the Mondo surf wave yet. My opinion from what I have witnessed, the Mondo will have better fit and finish. It seems like Moomba stepped it up with the Mondo.

I think the A22 is more versitile. The wedge allows for more versitile wake for wakeboarding. You can slam the boat with the wedge up and it produces a nice rampy wake then drop the wedge and it adds a lip to the wake. Plus you get the benefits of surfgate if you get the 2014.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       10-29-2013, 4:20 AM Reply   

2014 A22. None better....I'm alittle bias
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       10-29-2013, 5:06 AM Reply   
X2 on the A22
Old     (padgett)      Join Date: Sep 2013       10-29-2013, 5:19 AM Reply   
Good looking boats ^^^

Old     (padgett)      Join Date: Sep 2013       10-29-2013, 5:20 AM Reply   
Does the a22 come with done type if perfect pass/cruise control? For $50k+ is hope it would

Old     (axxxiswake)      Join Date: Jun 2013       10-29-2013, 5:28 AM Reply   
You can buy my used a22!!
Old     (Ttime41)      Join Date: Nov 2011       10-29-2013, 5:51 AM Reply   
I'm a little confused by why you're not comparing the A22 to the Mojo as they're more comparable in size. Having ridden behind the Mondo though, I can tell you the wakeboard wake is great with some weight. The surf wake is what really shines though, its excellent. Obviously, these factors are slightly improved on the big brother (Mojo), but like others have said you should demo and test the wakes yourself. If it were me, I would give the edge to the Mondo just because of the interior fit and finish. Being a similar price, Moomba is leagues ahead of Axis in this department.
Old     (tigeidaho)      Join Date: Mar 2013       10-29-2013, 5:53 AM Reply   
Cruise control is standard on an A22. I am with the guys who say drive and ride behind both. Something else to consider when ordering new. What is your dealer relationship like? We have decided to upgrade boats and that is one of our main concerns. Who will do the little warranty issues that always come up on new boats? Will your dealer take care of you if you are having problems? Does your dealer call you back in a timely manner? Do the mechanics know what they are doing? We have weighed out all the pros and cons of new boats (price being a big factor) and decided on ordering a 2014 Axis A22. For an all around boat we are very happy with the Axis versatility. We are coming from an older tige and I would have loved to stay with tige but there were to many cons that I couldn't outweigh the pros. Good Luck on the decision
Old     (padgett)      Join Date: Sep 2013       10-29-2013, 6:21 AM Reply   
The dealer will be Denney marine in Albany ky if I go with the moomba. They are top notch. I know them we'll. May ride behind the mondo and the mojo!

Old     (patrick232)      Join Date: Aug 2008       10-29-2013, 6:53 AM Reply   
Mondo over the A20
A22 over Mondo
Mojo over A22

Moomba has really stepped up their game with the Mojo and Mondo they are both very deep boats. Metal Flake, fiberglass floor, better vinyl, surf platform are just a few that I have noticed.

We are in the process getting our Moomba LSV ready for sale this winter thru a local dealer and will be ordering a 2014 Mondo once the wife gives her blessing.

The price for the Mondo should be about $6500 less than an similar equipped A22 from my experience. We priced out the A22 and A20 for 2013 last December and the Mondo in September.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       10-29-2013, 8:36 AM Reply   
The Mojo wakeboard wake isn't even close to the A22. If wakeboarding is your thing you'll be disappointed with the Mojo. Mojo is a surfing machine, so I've heard if that's what you want. Good luck. Prices are very comparable depending on ur dealership.
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-29-2013, 9:12 AM Reply   
Whatever you decide on, I want a pull behind it You might consider an MB as well. Hit me up if you want to demo one. I have a good friend with a 23 TWB.
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       10-29-2013, 10:01 AM Reply   
I owned 2 A22's, and I was thrilled with them. Now that they offer SG on the A22, I may buy another.
Old     (padgett)      Join Date: Sep 2013       10-29-2013, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakecumberland View Post
Whatever you decide on, I want a pull behind it You might consider an MB as well. Hit me up if you want to demo one. I have a good friend with a 23 TWB.
We can do it lol. I like the tomcat a lot but don't know any dealers

Old     (Ttime41)      Join Date: Nov 2011       10-29-2013, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatTexasBoy View Post
The Mojo wakeboard wake isn't even close to the A22. If wakeboarding is your thing you'll be disappointed with the Mojo. Mojo is a surfing machine, so I've heard if that's what you want. Good luck. Prices are very comparable depending on ur dealership.
I have to disagree here. The axis without extra weight is tiny where I found the mojo with stack bags the be quite an enjoyable wake. Now, if you're running 5000 pounds that's where th Axis will shine because it will stay clean with that much weight, but for most riders I would say the mojo is the better option. As far as surf wake goes, it's not even close
Old     (Ttime41)      Join Date: Nov 2011       10-29-2013, 10:20 AM Reply   
Have you ridden behind a Mojo Rance?
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-29-2013, 10:36 AM Reply   
Adam, sent you a PM
Old     (padgett)      Join Date: Sep 2013       10-29-2013, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakecumberland View Post
Adam, sent you a PM
Not sure I received it Adam?

Old     (padgett)      Join Date: Sep 2013       10-29-2013, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by padgett View Post
Not sure I received it Adam?

Text me if ya can 606-425-1889

Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       10-29-2013, 12:08 PM Reply   
Just demo both and tell us what you think. I've not been in a Mondo yet, so I can't comment. I just know that the Axis wake is awesome at a variety of weight setups. It does not require 5k in ballast to be awesome.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       10-29-2013, 12:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattwake View Post
Just demo both and tell us what you think. I've not been in a Mondo yet, so I can't comment. I just know that the Axis wake is awesome at a variety of weight setups. It does not require 5k in ballast to be awesome.
I have to agree. I tend to pull some beginners a couple of times during the summer. The Axis A22 with no weight in it puts out a bass boat size wake that is easy for beginners to learn to cross over. Filp some switches and drop the wedge to make the wake grow. I love the increased diameter ballast hoses and higher flow pumps. The ballast fill quickly. The plug n play is also a nice feature.
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-29-2013, 4:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttime41 View Post
I have to disagree here. The axis without extra weight is tiny where I found the mojo with stack bags the be quite an enjoyable wake. Now, if you're running 5000 pounds that's where th Axis will shine because it will stay clean with that much weight, but for most riders I would say the mojo is the better option. As far as surf wake goes, it's not even close
Not sure what axis you've ridden in, but the wake stays clean slammed or not, slow or fast. One of the most consistent wakes on the market. You don't have to run 5000lbs. If you want to run heavy you are going to get one hell of a wake though.
Old     (tigeidaho)      Join Date: Mar 2013       10-29-2013, 4:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezul View Post
I have to agree. I tend to pull some beginners a couple of times during the summer. The Axis A22 with no weight in it puts out a bass boat size wake that is easy for beginners to learn to cross over. Filp some switches and drop the wedge to make the wake grow. I love the increased diameter ballast hoses and higher flow pumps. The ballast fill quickly. The plug n play is also a nice feature.
This is one of the biggest reasons we decided on the A22. We have a 7 and 9 year old and I pull them around 16 mph. The axis wake was very manageable and clean for them and my wife. As soon as their done I can flip the switch, fill the ballast and have a kick a$$ wake.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       10-29-2013, 6:14 PM Reply   
Time41,

Yes I have. Have you surfed behind an A22 with SurfGate?
Old     (Ttime41)      Join Date: Nov 2011       10-29-2013, 6:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatTexasBoy View Post
Time41,

Yes I have. Have you surfed behind an A22 with SurfGate?
No I haven't. Not sure if that would help or hurt the surf wake. Either way, my intention wasn't to downplay the axis wakeboard wake. It's fantastic and it probably is more versatile than the mojo. I simply meant that the Mojo has a much bigger stock wake and it's certainly not a disappointment for those of us that primarily wakeboard
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       10-29-2013, 6:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
No I haven't. Not sure if that would help or hurt the surf wake. Either way, my intention wasn't to downplay the axis wakeboard wake. It's fantastic and it probably is more versatile than the mojo. I simply meant that the Mojo has a much bigger stock wake and it's certainly not a disappointment for those of us that primarily wakeboard
The stock wake from Axis is perfect for me. I doubt the Mondo is bigger than the stock Axis wake. The Axis gets crazy when weight is added. I put 900lbs in the nose and 800 lbs in the rear with wedge down and it was awesome. Once my buddy that had a 2010 and a 2012 Axis rode behind one with extra weight, he was hooked. He has since added the pnp to his.

Honestly, I looked up the Mondo today and was not impressed. The interior looks a lot like my 2014 Axis. Some of the fiberglass is laid out differently but that is the main difference. Axis upgraded the vinyl so now it is good quality, just less stiching that the premium boats. Surf Gate was the selling point for me.
Old     (wolfe_drew)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-29-2013, 7:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Honestly, I looked up the Mondo today and was not impressed. The interior looks a lot like my 2014 Axis.
Really?

2014 Axis interior on the left, image pulled from WW
2014 Mondo interior on the right, image pulled from WW

You've been given some great advice about taking a ride in both, having a level of comfort with the dealer and buying what you like best.
Old     (padgett)      Join Date: Sep 2013       10-29-2013, 7:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfe_drew View Post
Really?

You've been given some great advice about taking a ride in both, having a level of comfort with the dealer and buying what you like best.
Now I'm torn between the mondo, mojo, and mb f21 and b52

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       10-29-2013, 7:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfe_drew View Post
Really?

I think your pictures lack some detail. Show the sundeck comparison. I can take some pictures of mine when I pick it up from Winterization on Friday.

The first thing that is noticable is the space. The Axis is wider. You also post the best Mondo vs a plane Axis. Get a pic of the Vandell edition and compare.

Last edited by dezul; 10-29-2013 at 7:44 PM.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       10-29-2013, 7:55 PM Reply   
Sorry, I am not impressed. It isnt the Supra, Malibu, Mastercraft, Natique quality you are playing it out to be.
Attached Images

Old     (jmvotto)      Join Date: Apr 2008       10-29-2013, 8:07 PM Reply   
2014 a22 vandall edition,, not a big change in interior. not sure why you would compare a 22ft vs a 20 ft Wakeboat..

Old     (padgett)      Join Date: Sep 2013       10-29-2013, 8:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
2014 a22 vandall edition,, not a big change in interior. not sure why you would compare a 22ft vs a 20 ft Wakeboat..

Because the price is very close on the two

Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       10-30-2013, 3:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Because the price is very close on the two

It is very hard to compare the two cause they are in different categories. You would be better off comparing the A20 vs. Mondo and the A22 vs. Mojo.

Think about what you are wanting in seating capacity also.

A20 = 11 people
Mondo = 13 people
A22 = 15 people
Mojo = 16 people
Old     (Ttime41)      Join Date: Nov 2011       10-30-2013, 4:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry, I am not impressed. It isnt the Supra, Malibu, Mastercraft, Natique quality you are playing it out to be.
No, it's not Supra/Malibu quality. It's not supposed to be. It is, however, a very nice interior for the money. It doesn't take much to be better than Axis interior though, they have see-through pieces of plastic as seat bases for god sake
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       10-30-2013, 4:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
No, it's not Supra/Malibu quality. It's not supposed to be. It is, however, a very nice interior for the money. It doesn't take much to be better than Axis interior though, they have see-through pieces of plastic as seat bases for god sake
I guess I have a special Axis A22 cause mine does not have see-through pieces of plastic as seat bases. My seat bases are black HDPE.
Old     (Ttime41)      Join Date: Nov 2011       10-30-2013, 5:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
I guess I have a special Axis A22 cause mine does not have see-through pieces of plastic as seat bases. My seat bases are black HDPE.
HDPE is a form of plastic that's commonly used in the production of plastic bottles... And yes, your seat bases have holes in them
Old     (Ttime41)      Join Date: Nov 2011       10-30-2013, 5:18 AM Reply   
A22 interior
Attached Images

Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       10-30-2013, 5:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
HDPE is a form of plastic that's commonly used in the production of plastic bottles... And yes, your seat bases have holes in them

I guess I am confused because my previous boat (Centurion, great boat btw) had the same type of seat bases with holes in it. The holes are allowed to drain water that gets in the seat and allow for air to flow out of the seat when it is sat on. I don't see an issue with it. The HDPE is rigid enough and seems like the standard material used as the base for seat cushions.
Old     (Ttime41)      Join Date: Nov 2011       10-30-2013, 5:25 AM Reply   
Well Tim, I don't think we're ever going to see eye to eye on this subject. I propose a truce in order to set this thread back on track
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       10-30-2013, 5:59 AM Reply   
I agree the Mondo interior is nicely done and boat looks good overall. Better than an Axis (your opinion). If your comparing wakeboard wakes your kidding yourself. When's the last wakeboard event pulled with a Mojo or Mondo? Weight them both as you would ride them and compare. I don't want to hear about stock wake because that's up for debate too and no one rides stock.

Btw I've been in a Mondo and you go ahead and try to get 13 people in there if you want to. They better be 4th graders.
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       10-30-2013, 6:21 AM Reply   
Any of these boats are that way...if you fill them to the capacity with full size adults, you better be friendly!!
Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       10-30-2013, 6:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Now I'm torn between the mondo, mojo, and mb f21 and b52

and now we have some new players for the OP
Attached Images

Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       10-30-2013, 6:47 AM Reply   
^^^^agreed. MB is a great option B52 or F22
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       10-30-2013, 6:50 AM Reply   
Axis A22 seat bases that you see in these pictures with the cutouts are CNC cut billet aluminum powder coated to match the tower. They are not plastic, they are not composite. No, JetRanger, there is no plywood in the A22 either.

Good lord.

Yes, the A22 interior is somewhat utilitarian. Well, that's something I liked, because if you need a new seat or a repair made, it's not going to cost you a billion dollars. I accidentially punctured a seat in the Mgrain textured vinyl of my lsv, and it was a nightmare getting it fixed, and it was not cheap. The A22 vinyl is much like the vinyl that I had on my 3 SANTE 230's, which is super easy to repair and replace if necessary. All these super complex interiors are aesthetically pleasing, but if you mess them up, cha ching!

Again, go demo all of these boats. Factor in resale, dealer network, warranty, price, performance and value. Buy what works best for you.
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       10-30-2013, 6:53 AM Reply   
Here are a few pics of my old vandall. I thought it was plenty nice.
Attached Images

Old     (rugbyballa3)      Join Date: Feb 2013       10-30-2013, 7:25 AM Reply   
i was looking at mojo vs a22. i went a22 and couldnt be happier. i load 5000lbs just for surfing and the boat works like a champ. i am 400 lbs and surf this wave. tons of push. my friends that wakeboard love the wake. you cant beat a boat that was disigned by boarders for boarders. yes the interior might be a little basic but the boat is ment for riders not dropping anchor trying to look cool in party cove cause you have a wakeboard boat.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       10-30-2013, 7:43 AM Reply   
This is really something you need to decide for yourself. Go out and demo and hang out in the boats. They are both built by reputable manufacturers and good boats. They are both supposed to be the no frills boats compared to the higher end ones. I don't have a dog in the fight but my opinions from the outside...
Interior - Moomba absolutely blows the Axis away. I wish Axis would follow the suit of the Malibu and put a nice interior in their boats. They just look cheap. I know the goal is to make them look cheaper to upsell to a Malibu, but it would not take much to really spruce that up. I think MB and Moomba win here...
Wake - I have heard they both have awesome wakes and waves and you can't go wrong.
Dealer - Have you considered which dealer in town you would rather form a relationship with? This is a big part of boat ownership.

Again, go and demo and hang out in them. You will not get any real feedback on this thread. Just opinions and people sticking up for their boat purchase....
Old     (J__bird)      Join Date: Apr 2013       10-30-2013, 9:23 AM Reply   
your getting a lot more structurally built boat with a Mondo then a Axis! Axis focus more on looks which not always the way too go!
Attached Images

Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       10-30-2013, 9:37 AM Reply   
Um, what? How, exactly, is a Mondo a "more structurally built boat"?
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-30-2013, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Here are a few pics of my old vandall. I thought it was plenty nice.
Ahhhh I wanted that boat so bad!
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       10-30-2013, 9:45 AM Reply   

You guys are seriously ****ing crazy. Talk about splitting hairs. This thread is a joke

OP, go demo boats and make your own decision.

Last edited by boardjnky4; 10-30-2013 at 9:47 AM.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       10-30-2013, 9:49 AM Reply   
Man WW has taken a Freaking nose dive in the last year.
Old     (brewkettle)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-30-2013, 10:19 AM Reply   
Been on the Mojo and the Mb 52'
For a no hastle plug and play boat would be the Mb 52. Huge Comp Style surf wake that is incredible on both sides. also wake seemed solid as bodies played musical chairs. ,,Other boats seem to be picky as weight is moved around th boat. The Mb has a SUPER FAST balast fill.
On a long term investment and instant gratification on a hassle free push button wake balast system. My only choice would be the MB 52'

Moomba xlv boat owner
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       10-30-2013, 10:19 AM Reply   
What migs said....
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       10-30-2013, 10:37 AM Reply   
Some real nuttryderz in here huh!
Attached Images

Old     (mwsriders)      Join Date: Dec 2007       10-30-2013, 10:59 AM Reply   
I took a surf set and a wakeboard set behind the new Mondo yesterday. I will admit with a factory ballast it could use a little help on the surf wake. But changing out a ballast bag shouldn't be where the discussion should end.

Overall the boat drove very smoothly and felt very solid. It had very little rattle and shake, especially compared to previous model moombas that i have been on. It rolled a little bit more when turning than my 210, but nothing too dramatic. Overall i was impressed, and for a boat in the 50s its amazing!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-30-2013, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by J__bird View Post
your getting a lot more structurally built boat with a Mondo then a Axis! Axis focus more on looks which not always the way too go!

HAHA wow!! Now I'm embarrassed because I just laughed out loud in a public place and no one knows why.

I'd say you don't understand Axis at all.
Old     (padgett)      Join Date: Sep 2013       10-30-2013, 12:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewkettle View Post
Been on the Mojo and the Mb 52'
For a no hastle plug and play boat would be the Mb 52. Huge Comp Style surf wake that is incredible on both sides. also wake seemed solid as bodies played musical chairs. ,,Other boats seem to be picky as weight is moved around th boat. The Mb has a SUPER FAST balast fill.
On a long term investment and instant gratification on a hassle free push button wake balast system. My only choice would be the MB 52'

Moomba xlv boat owner
I'm leaning towards a mb

Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       10-30-2013, 12:30 PM Reply   
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       10-30-2013, 12:31 PM Reply   
Random post of the day ^
Old     (beleza)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-30-2013, 12:45 PM Reply   
I think a tandem axle trailer would help that moomba be a bit more structurally sound going down tbe freeway at 75 mph. No way would I ever have a single axle trailer for for a boat that weighs that much.
Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       10-30-2013, 1:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
This is the best thing I've seen all day
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-30-2013, 1:29 PM Reply   
I'm appalled by MB's transparent subliminal social media campaign.

MB is like that sea lion, sneaking in and stealing the trophy.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       10-30-2013, 1:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
That was awesome!
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       10-30-2013, 6:45 PM Reply   
I didnt mean to make an arguement about it. It was fun though.

There is a lot to be said about the Axis wake when my buddy trades his 2012 Moomba LSV in for a 2013 A22. He didnt like the wake on his boat after riding the stock A22. He has since rode a semi weighted A22 and that made him decide to purchase his A22. The wake is second to none for the price. It grows to a stupid size with weight.
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       10-30-2013, 8:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
The wake is second to none for the price. It grows to a stupid size with weight.
Mastercraft x-star (MY04-12) would like you to open mouth and insert foot.
Old     (CHern5972)      Join Date: Jul 2012       10-31-2013, 4:29 AM Reply   
I own a Mojo and we surf allot and wake board very little anymore(knees/back)

... Id opt for the MB on our next boat as the surf is bad ass. I like the lay out of the MB.
Old     (axxxiswake)      Join Date: Jun 2013       10-31-2013, 8:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Random post of the day ^
Strong work.
Old     (J__bird)      Join Date: Apr 2013       10-31-2013, 2:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
HAHA wow!! Now I'm embarrassed because I just laughed out loud in a public place and no one knows why.

I'd say you don't understand Axis at all.
Must not know bro! but I know that ive been in the boat business for 7 years now. and have seen the market BOOM! And you might be all hyped on your axis experience. Malibu just tried too copy skiers choice Moomba line.. Moomba has been in the inboard world for a every long time.
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-31-2013, 2:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by J__bird View Post
Must not know bro! but I know that ive been in the boat business for 7 years now. and have seen the market BOOM! And you might be all hyped on your axis experience. Malibu just tried too copy skiers choice Moomba line.. Moomba has been in the inboard world for a every long time.
How exactly is the axis a copy of the moomba line?
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       10-31-2013, 3:31 PM Reply   
Mr Bird has already eaten too much candy.....lol
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-31-2013, 5:11 PM Reply   
^^^^this!
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       10-31-2013, 5:27 PM Reply   
Price point possibly?
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       10-31-2013, 5:27 PM Reply   
I am not speaking for J_bird, cause I don't know him.
Reading his post, he says "malibu just tried to copy skiers choice moomba line". I think he is trying to say that Malibu is copying in terms of producing a budget line boat under the same umbrella. I doubt he is saying they copied Moomba. If he is, I don't agree with him either, but I think he is just stating the fact that Malibu introduced a budget line (Axis) like Skiers Choice did (Moomba).