Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old    Bweezy            03-28-2010, 8:55 AM Reply   
With the new season comming up,i was wondering if I should get some tower speakers installed on my 2009 centurion enzo 240. The question I have would be if they are even worth the money or if they provide the entertaiment that they are cracked up to be? if so,which ones are the best when I ride at about 60ft?
Old     (ajholt7)      Join Date: Apr 2009       03-28-2010, 9:08 AM Reply   
Old     (razzman)      Join Date: Dec 2006       03-28-2010, 9:41 AM Reply   
X2 AJ! Pass some of that popcorn will ya?
Old     (dohboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-28-2010, 9:58 AM Reply   
Ben, are you trying to stir the pot here? You really are the only one that knows if you do or don't need tower speakers and which ones are best for you. AJs got it right though, here it comes!
Old     (ajholt7)      Join Date: Apr 2009       03-28-2010, 10:01 AM Reply   
I am guilty of asking a similiar question, comparing two speakers. I quickly learned that everyones loves what they have, so I guess you can't go wrong with any of them.
Old     (99_slaunch)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-28-2010, 11:07 AM Reply   
Yes get some,yes they are worth it.

The best speakers are Wet Sounds wait I mean NVS no wait I mean kicker or is it bullet lines. Heck I can't remember which ones are the best. I do know I'm very happy with my Wet Sounds 3 some and it was definitely worth the money for me. You could do a search and find all the info you will need on any tower speakers. Do post up what ever you buy. COULD I HAVE SOME POP CORN TOO PLEASE!!!!
Old     (Matt)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-28-2010, 12:03 PM Reply   
AJ I'm lmao that right there is funny...
Old     (adam4x4)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-28-2010, 2:04 PM Reply   
It's all about how much money and what look u like. If you like them thats all that madders. My new f21 is coming with 2 skylon tower speakers.I do not kow how they sound, but they are coming with the boat. they should work this year. if i like them then they will stay, but if not shopping i will going in the winter!!
Old     (brianinpdx)      Join Date: Aug 2009       03-28-2010, 9:02 PM Reply   
Bweezy - I was going to suggest you visit a dealer for a first hand demo or tower speakers but when I went to view your profile its been deleted? eh?

Anyway, the way to answer your question is to ask yourself how much performance your looking for. Afterall, there's far more boat brands out there than tower speaker brands. Each has a bit different design, each offers a different sound. But in the end it comes down to, how much do you board, and how much sound do you want to put on target.

Since the season is just getting underway, spend some time pinning down how bad ass you want your tower setup. Is it hype? no... Can it expensive? Nod's.

For guys that really are not sure, we started a program last year that lets you do a "30 demo" on our tower speakers risk free. Basically, if you dont like them, you can send them back and we even pay shipping. Pretty painless to try them and see.

Best advice is to approach in steps. Break down what you want to achieve in your CABIN / SUB and TOWER setups and make sure it all stays balanced. And do it over time.

Cheers

-Brian
Exile Audio