Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (kumastercraft)      Join Date: May 2010       05-15-2010, 4:20 PM Reply   
I am looking at buying a boat in phoenix and live in Kansas city, any ideas on how to get it shipped here and how much it would cost. Thanks
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-16-2010, 12:43 AM Reply   
Uship is a great website for this type of thing
Old     (scottnaz)      Join Date: Feb 2008       05-16-2010, 5:52 AM Reply   
Check with the Mastercraft dealer in Phoenix, they'll know the best way (I assume it's an MC?)
(602) 267-1400

I'm in PHX, so let me know if there is anything I can do to help
Old     (superair502)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-16-2010, 8:48 AM Reply   
Use uship for sure! Just got my super air shipped. U can post your job and people will post bids for the job and eventually outbid each other and get the price really low. When I first posted my first quote was 675 and in one week I got an offer for 425 dollars. And my boat was shipped from Syracuse ny to Louisville ky to give u an idea, and that's about a 13 hour drive. They key is to find someone making a one way trip who needs a haul on their way back.
Old     (nelson)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-17-2010, 10:50 AM Reply   
Careful with the Uship, It is a great site for someone looking for cheap transportation. A lot of guys that are bidding on the freight there are fly by night companies. Before shipping anything with anyone ask to get a copy of there insurance certificate showing you has certificate holder. That way you know you are covered. A lot of guys off that site run there insurance through there home owners policy once the insurance company finds out he was hauling it for profit you will be SOL if there was damage. There are other things to watch for but that is the main one that burns a lot of people.