Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (wakebrdr94)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-08-2010, 8:21 AM Reply   
Just moved to Yorba Linda and looking for anyone who lives in the area that rides. Just out to ride and have fun. hit me up

Dave
Old     (nickjb)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-08-2010, 8:35 PM Reply   
What up Dave? Just moved to south bay and looking to do some riding as well. You have a boat? Where you planning to ride at?

Nick
Old     (wakebrdr94)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-08-2010, 9:20 PM Reply   
I have a 2002 vlx. Usually ride at Long Beach Marine Stadium, or lake elsinore. Looking to put together a ride on sunday. not sure which spot yet, probably elsinore as the stadium gets way to crowded on weekends. i'll let you know if you're interested

Dave
Old     (nickjb)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-08-2010, 10:59 PM Reply   
That sounds great, I'm down! So let me know the details whenever your ready. My email is nickbrenes@gmail.com or you can give me a call at 916 601 5416. I'll be on a hike on Sat. so just leave a message if I don't answer. If you need help finding anyone else let me know and I'll see what I can do. Talk to ya soon.
Old     (nickjb)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-09-2010, 6:59 PM Reply   
PS Let me know if you need help with anything else besides gas money. Lata
Old     (wakebrdr94)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-09-2010, 8:47 PM Reply   
gas funds are always cool. we do need a third, my other buddies are tied up. I'll give you a call tomorrow. If anyone wants to ride elsinore on sunday morning, let me know.
Old     (nickjb)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-09-2010, 9:57 PM Reply   
Hey, Dave my gf rides and she said that she wants to go so we have at least three. Call me tomorrow and will finalize some plans.
Old     (wakebrdr94)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-11-2010, 5:32 PM Reply   
hey man, thanks for coming out and helping me get back on that horse! I'll hit you up if I head out again this week.
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-13-2010, 3:11 PM Reply   
I try to ride Elsinore on Tue or Wed morning if you ever have weekdays off. I plan on riding tomorrow if you are interested.

Ryan

RWALKER44@LIVE.COM