Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 04, 2003

Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-30-2003, 6:49 PM Reply   
The team at Monster Tower had a rough afternoon working on Friday, doing a photo shoot with our model for upcoming ads. Thought we'd share what we've been able to get online so far with the fellow riders.

Some more pictures:
http://www.monstertower.com/pictures.htm

More about Breanne Ashley and a link to her site with more pixs.
http://www.monstertower.com/monstermodels.html

Forget the self promotion of the tower aspect, this is self promotion of me getting the wife's approval to be on the lake on a Friday afternoon with a totally hot 18 year old! (OK, the fact that my wifes best friend is our photograher needs to mentioned)

Enjoy!

Bill
Old     (rdiestler)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-30-2003, 9:05 PM Reply   
Damn! I don't know which is more amazing: the fact that you were that close to such a hot chick, or the fact that you posted that pic well over 2hrs ago and no one else has commented!
Old    kiwi            03-31-2003, 12:00 AM Reply   
Thats a great looking set of ttttttttttttt towers you've got there
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       03-31-2003, 12:09 AM Reply   
very nice. very nice indeed. she is in georgia, I am in florida, not too far. hook a brotha up!
Old     (h20jnky)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-31-2003, 12:22 AM Reply   
WHOA..........! I sure wouldn't mind attaching that "rack" to my tower! How much does that particular "model" cost and do you guys sell them in pairs? Way to go "Mr Bill" your dedication to introducing "new product" to the industry certainly shows here! God bless you and the fine work you are doing brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old    kiwi            03-31-2003, 12:44 AM Reply   
Can she cook?
Old    bigd            03-31-2003, 7:58 AM Reply   
Aren't you supposed to get at least one shot of them hanging upside down from the tower?
Old    boardjockey            03-31-2003, 8:11 AM Reply   
very nice...
Old    phimple            03-31-2003, 3:44 PM Reply   
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Towers
Old    beercity            03-31-2003, 3:51 PM Reply   
there was a tower in those shots?
Old    dholio            03-31-2003, 4:32 PM Reply   
she is hot. I will go buy wakeboarding mag for that one! I need a date with her! Too bad she was in a ski ray. Would rather see her in a nice Nautique!
Old    dholio            03-31-2003, 4:37 PM Reply   
Hey martin,
Who the heck cares if she can cook. You can always go out to a restaurant. Especially with the money she will make with a modeling career! You would be living the high life.
Old     (bbeach)      Join Date: Jul 2002       03-31-2003, 4:41 PM Reply   
Can I get her number? Please email to....ME!

DAMMIT 18 year olds didn't look like that when I was 18!
Old     (wakejunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-31-2003, 6:56 PM Reply   
Easy guys.
If you notice in one of the pics, she is wearing a ring on the ring finger of her left hand. Could be already spoken for.

Chris
No Slip Gator Grip
www.wakejunky.com
Old     (taylor)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-01-2003, 4:18 AM Reply   
I feel sorry for you guys, you only get to see her in the pics. Fortunately for me, I was there for the shoot. I'm the goofy guy driving the boat in one of the pictures. Let me say, the pictures don't do her justice. She's beautiful and very sweet. She reminds me of Kathy Ireland. I'm planning on installing a Monster Tower on my Maristar soon and hope we get her out on my boat for some pics, of course I'm sure the wife will want to be on the boat as well.
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-01-2003, 6:34 PM Reply   
After looking at the pics more and getting comments from others two things need some help.

1) The ragged old boards and binding of years past need updating, even my kids need some better bindings for their board, and the pics would have been better.

2) The pics would have been much nicer on a SAN, X-Star, VLX or similarly sweet new wakeboard boat.

In every shot with only Breanne in the boat there was a guy laying on the floor of the boat, I'm sure he was looking up! We needed him to keep the boat in position. I had not thought of that job but next time It's going to be my job to be the "oar boy"

Thanks for the great comments everyone.
Bill@MonsterTower.com

(Message edited by monstertower on April 01, 2003)
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       04-01-2003, 7:38 PM Reply   
Bill,

You are welcome to bring her down here to FL for a photo shoot on my boat. OK so I don't have a monster tower, but I think we should do the shoot anyway.
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-01-2003, 10:13 PM Reply   
Tim,

Your in Gainesville from your post! Let's do a shoot with you behind the Monster, it's been over a year since I've been to Burrito Brothers. I graduated ME there in 19.., well, a long time ago. OK, 1987. If you work with Dr. Lear send him a hello from me. I did my HH project with him & almost went to grad under him. Can't believe Gater is still there. Does he STILL drive the Speedster?

Bill

Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       04-02-2003, 7:49 AM Reply   
Sounds like a boat party on Lake Alto to me. I don't know Dr. Lear yet. Just started here this semester.

Next time you are down in town, make sure to look me up and I will hook you up with a ride.
Old    jjeboarder            04-02-2003, 2:02 PM Reply   
WAKEBOARDING AT ITS BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old    davec            04-02-2003, 2:17 PM Reply   
Hey Bill- can you fit her in the box when you ship my tower?