Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old     (canadienwakeskatehotmailcom)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-14-2007, 11:02 AM Reply   
I'm looking for s good pear of wakeskate shoes, i have a pair of reefs but i would like something different does anyone have a link they can give me for a pair of wakeskate shoes i can buy.
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       10-14-2007, 11:36 AM Reply   
Check out www.undergroundproducts.com and look at their gauntlet wakeskate shoes. They are sick... The gauntlets have two drain holes, but the deal is that they dont really hold all that much water. Also they have a one piece tounge/heel support that holds your ankle and reduces the chances of rolling it.

Danny T.
www.OKCBoardShop.com
www.WakeboardOklahoma.com
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-15-2007, 10:08 AM Reply   
313 & Kampus used to make some.... might have to check e-bay though....
Old     (perfski)      Join Date: Sep 2004       10-16-2007, 7:34 PM Reply   
We have the new Byerly 3's in a LTD edition, Byerly 2's, UGP and some DVS models. Heres a link.

http://www.perfski.com/Wakeboards/Wakeskate-Shoes
Old     (lachie_mew)      Join Date: Jul 2007       11-24-2007, 8:17 PM Reply   
deffinently byerlys comfy as
Old     (treycleaton)      Join Date: Mar 2005       11-25-2007, 6:47 PM Reply   
Adio quest....
Old     (jacob23)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-12-2009, 9:09 PM Reply   
dude dont go and get it all caught up in your head that since your wakeskating you need wakeskate shoes. normal shoes will do just as good or if not better.
Old     (briansskater)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-16-2009, 6:03 PM Reply   
If they dont float, dont buy them. I have the DVS,Fox ando's and the Nike mogans. They all wear well and have lasted. I had no luck with the Byerly's, the sole came apart.
Old     (wswb4lfe)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-16-2009, 6:37 PM Reply   
kickflips ruined the byerly's