Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Collegiate Wakesports

Old     (prestone)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-12-2006, 11:10 AM Reply   
Kansas state is having a tournament on the weekend of April 28th-30th. We will be camping out on beautiful lake tuttle which has a great site for the tournament. K-Rock will be announcing the tournament as well as tons of local boardshops and sponsors being there. Registration will take place on site but we ask that you rsvp via email or phone. The lake is located in Manhattan Kansas and any directions needed, just ask.
My phone-913.208.8232
tantrum@ksu.edu

Hope to see you there

(Message edited by prestone on April 12, 2006)
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       04-19-2006, 8:02 PM Reply   
Here are some very rideable pics of the lake in question.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (matt_ostmeyer)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-19-2006, 9:14 PM Reply   
I'm going to be out of town or I'd be there for sure. Even if it is K-"sucks"-State

(Message edited by matt ostmeyer on April 19, 2006)
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       04-21-2006, 3:57 PM Reply   
Ryan, I hope you don't mind me asking a question, but I am looking for a little insight and I already asked Unruh, and she couldn't give me any better understanding than I already had. Why did you guys choose the same weekend as the Mizzou water ski tournament held at a K-State ski team alumnus' house for the first KSU wakeboard tourney in a while? Even though it is a wakeboard tournament v. a water ski tournament, I know a lot of Missouri State guys that ride, that will still choose the water ski tournament over going to Manhattan to wakeboard. I think you could have gotten a lot better turnout say 3 weeks from now when it was warmer. Not trying to piss anyone off, or step on toes, just thought a little more planning should have gone into this. Could be wrong and I wish you luck either way.
Old     (jon_m)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-25-2006, 3:15 PM Reply   
i talked to the mo state guys this past weekend at emporia and the consensus seems to be that they'll be at our (mizzou's) tourney this weekend to celebrate one of the guys' 21st b-day. i agree that wakeboard tourneys should be held after ski season. in fact, mizzou plans on hosting one after the ski season this fall, just to give everyone a heads up.