Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (spin2win)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-01-2007, 4:30 PM Reply   
I called CWB thry said there are not smaller fins for that board. Some of you said there are. I was wondering what fins they are. The board is to sticky. needs to looooosen up for my style. I broke my marius on a rail so no warrenty. oh well. any advice would be great. I was thinking of sanding them down but I think someone in my boat will cut themselfs on it.
Old     (spin2win)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-01-2007, 6:02 PM Reply   
anyone???
Old     (bailey)      Join Date: May 2001       06-01-2007, 8:14 PM Reply   
You should be able to put any of the aftermarket fins on there. Rainbow fins makes a bunch of different sizes. If you still have the marius fins they would probably work out well for you. I used to have marius and the fins seemed long and shallow. You might be able to find a few people on here that have a marius that are wlling to part with their fins. Otherwise get out the sander and make them right for you. If you get CWB fins you will probably need a grinder for the metal.
Old     (spin2win)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-01-2007, 10:03 PM Reply   
I have the marius fins and they are even bigger. The raimbows are not the same bolt pattern
Old     (spin2win)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-02-2007, 3:34 PM Reply   
come on guys
Old     (goatroper222000)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-02-2007, 6:03 PM Reply   
is it a platty? i got a plat. and the fins aren't very big...maybe its just me