Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 21, 2005

Old     (mhsb1029)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-28-2005, 9:29 PM Reply   
I got together with Brian Francis last year for some lessons and had a great time. I just got a phone call from Brian and he said that he was going to passing through the area after the Kelowna tour stop to give some lessons. I just wanted to check and see if there was anyone interested in getting together a small group and taking lessons from Brian between the dates of July 11 - July 16.

In case you are wondering, there is nothing in it for me; I have to pay the same as the rest of the guys who take lessons.

This year will be the 3rd year in a row that I have gotten together with Brian and I really feel like it has improved my riding. I don’t get too many chances to ride with guys who are at or above my skill level (which is not very high) so I try to take advantage of this when I can. It’s a blast to ride behind the Pro Tour X-Star that Brian brings for lessons.

In the years past I have been grouped up with people of all different skill levels. I have seen Brian give instructions to beginners and experts and he does an awesome job with each level.

If you are at all interested let me know what date out of the week that I mentioned would work best for you. I think the price is $100 for a full days worth of lessons, and $50 or $60 for a half day. The cost is not too much when you figure your going to get in as many sets as physically possible behind the Pro Tour boat. They usually try to only have 6 people max for a full day.

The location would most likely be on the PendOreille River about 10 minutes outside of Newport Washington/Idaho. It’s about a 55 minute drive from Spokane. Respond to the thread or shoot me an email at mhsb1029@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Old     (mhsb1029)      Join Date: Jan 2004       07-11-2005, 9:08 PM Reply   
Brian is going to be in town this week so if anyone is interested just shoot me an email and let me know. July 11-16