Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 01, 2004

Old     (ryan44)      Join Date: Jan 2002       07-20-2004, 7:44 AM Reply   
Just wanted to poll everyone on what they think of a xstar 04. I am considering buying one for a real good price of 62k out the door and its well equiped. I thought the wake was pretty good for only stock ballast. Noticed that the front tank wouldn't empty when I demo'd it and that it surges when towing it with my Dodge dakota. Other than that it seems like a good deal.

Opinions on this boat would be helpful
Old     (hymaeringo)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-20-2004, 8:17 AM Reply   
Uh its a 62,000 xstar.....the wake better be more than ehhh.. "pretty good". That boat is nasty....in a good way. just from peaking in one once I would say this boat appears to be a very tech deck boat. Yea its supposed to be the mack but for that price it better be. Odd looking tower and the ergonomics don't seem as comfortable or as plush as a SAN,Tige,Malibu or even other mastercrafts. The gauges looked like they would impale one of your drunk friends after hitting an unexpected wave.
Old     (freakytikki)      Join Date: Apr 2004       07-20-2004, 9:19 AM Reply   
I love mine. After owning it for a while and having all my friends,kids,toys on it...The best boat/toy I ever bought.You will love the boat...BUY IT!

xstar
Old     (whit)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-20-2004, 9:15 PM Reply   
I am with Wild Bill--I've personally owned two boats (00 X-Star and 01 X-Star) before this one and my family has had a slew of Correct Crafts. Nothing compares to the X-Star. An amazing boat. 62K is a great price--that is what I plan to ask for mine in a few more weeks!
Old    autowiz            07-21-2004, 11:52 PM Reply   
62k Awesome price for an awesome boat. had mine now for 2 months i paid 73 loaded out the door and my friend had to buy one too just to get that price. The wake is huge stock with a killer lip. took me a while to get used to it but now its great. riding behind other boats now just sucks. good luck n happy boating