Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 04, 2003

Old    david_fletcher            03-30-2003, 10:18 PM Reply   
I am able to save $2000 on a Signature Series verses the Team Edition Nautique. Everything is comporable, Ballast radio, amp sub,racks, PP, cover,ect. Only difference is analog guages, toggle switches, and key start. I like the color of the Signature over the Team as well. What do you guys think of Signature series?
Old    tclagggym            03-31-2003, 7:22 AM Reply   
David:

I think for resale you might want to go with the limited or team. The $2000 you will make up, when you sale. The limited I believe you can get the color you want.

Tim
Old    david_fletcher            03-31-2003, 10:28 AM Reply   
Getting off showroom. Only difference is third stripe and smart pod.
Old     (eljefepequeno)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-31-2003, 10:42 AM Reply   
So, does that mean you bought it? If so, congratulations!!! I am sure you will love it. If not, my suggestion would be get a Limited without the Kicker Upgrade, Dual Battery Boxes, and composite boarding platform. That will save you a couple thousand and let you slowly put in a system that you like! Other means of saving money would be the Helm Ballast controls and jumpseat, but I really enjoy mine so I wouldn't recommend it.
Anyway, Congrats on whatever you decide.
Old    david_fletcher            03-31-2003, 11:42 AM Reply   
Havent got it yet, I dont think they have any Lmited's in the showroom and I dont want to wait to order one.
Old     (eljefepequeno)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-31-2003, 12:36 PM Reply   
Gotcha, OK, well I think the main trade-offs will be resale value and no depthfinder, air temp, water temp (Which I think you get with PP, don't really remember though) and engine diagnostics which are really nice. Just ask yourself if you think you will wish you had the POD later on.

One thing that you need to go into it with, is the knowledge that Packages are cheaper to the dealer than a optioned out boat. If you take a limited and option out all the team options, it is going to end up being quite a bit more. Same thing with the Signature, in other words, they could probably go a little less with the Team than they could with a Signature optioned out. That is just something I remember when I was researching my purchase.

Might also ask if they could get a Limited with the options you want from a neighbor CC dealer.
Old    chase            03-31-2003, 4:34 PM Reply   
I love the new Team gauges! I wouldn't say they are worth $2000.00 but they would be pretty close for me. The new pod is really nice! The wake will still be the same though! I think if it were my decision, I would have to go an extra $2000.00 on a $50,000.00 purchase and have no regrets in the end. Good luck, you'll love it either way!
Old     (houseofpayne)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-31-2003, 4:43 PM Reply   
Only $2000 difference between the Sig (fully loaded) and the Team?
Much better luck re-selling a Team vs a Signature.
Don't really care for the keyless ignition anyway.
Maybe you can get your dealer to have CC put the Team Edition sticker on instead of the Signature...

(Message edited by houseofpayne on March 31, 2003)
Old    domtatro            03-31-2003, 5:23 PM Reply   
I have a 2002 air nautiue, with the dash pods, and air/water gagues. Once you get used to the smart pod with the keyless ignition you will never settle for less the ability tonot have to worry about keys or anything is great. Its worth the extra money.
Old    chase            03-31-2003, 5:30 PM Reply   
I'm with Dominic on this one! The keyless ignition is great. No more keys with the stupid floaty thing on them!
Old     (wakejunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-31-2003, 6:40 PM Reply   
Plus once you're at the Limited line, all the extra stuff is pre-wired. ie heater, shower, perfect pass. So, if you're thinking up adding accessories, you'll be spending more time on it and you won't have the switches for them.

Chris
No Slip Gator Grip
www.wakejunky.com