Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 10, 2005

Old     (kalcotter)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-16-2005, 9:49 AM Reply   
Think anyone would buy one of these, or am I just wasting my time?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4549955911

Thanks for your thoughts!
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       05-16-2005, 12:35 PM Reply   
I made one of those with an old plunger and an exacto nife under 5 minutes. Cut a tight hole in the plunger stuffed the water hose in and was done with it. The only problem was that I had to sit under the boat holding the plunger but it worked since I wanted to check if my new impeller worked properly.

I say you can make one yourself that is cheaper.
Old    pate            05-16-2005, 2:46 PM Reply   
I would make one yourself. Looks like just irrigation pvc,a toilet plunger, and the female end of a hose. Even if you screw it up a couple of times you will still be into it cheaper than buying it...
Old    crzyazn            05-16-2005, 5:16 PM Reply   
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4550427194

Check this one out. Alittle more, but works great. I use it to test my ballast pumps. Been using it for over two years, no problem.
Old     (kvkev)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-22-2005, 5:50 AM Reply   
Unscrew the handel, drill a small hole threw the plunger where the handel was, insert a coat hanger,bend a hook in the coat hanger, hang the plunger on your pickup strainer,push the plunger flush with boat bottom and clamp with vise grips. Presto!! you have a fake a lake.
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       05-22-2005, 12:58 PM Reply   
PB is correct.Way cheaper.