Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old                12-29-2003, 11:45 AM Reply   
im gonna start trying these...any advice?
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-29-2003, 2:40 PM Reply   
sheesh - i don't know anyone trying these. have you checked out higher education vol 2? it gives advice on this trick. i can post what they say if ya like (can't remember at the moment and the dvd's at home)
Old                12-29-2003, 3:01 PM Reply   
thanks! I looked at my detention vol. 2 and i know a buddy whos got ed. vol. 2 so i think ill just borrow his and check it out. Thanks again!
Old                01-11-2004, 1:17 PM Reply   
can you do high consistant wake to wake front to switches?

if so you should be able to teach yourself a slim...
Old                04-10-2004, 5:01 PM Reply   
yeah. Thats kinda what i was thinkin. A 2up might be a little help aswell.
Old     (harryhog)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-11-2004, 1:44 AM Reply   
whats a slimchance????
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-11-2004, 10:07 AM Reply   
Slim chance: Frontflip + FS 360
Fat chance: same but switch

Good luck let us know how it goes. Remember to keep the handle in to get that handle pass (I would guess, I'm nowhere near doing one)
Old                06-01-2004, 6:47 AM Reply   
hey man, ive come pretty close on some of these of the double up. i would suggest doing some on the trampoline and possible doing some heelside off axis blind spins to help you understand exactly how to edge for the trick. If you can do good heelside of axis blind spins your edge control for doing the front will be better and youll be more comfortable. I think i could do it better switch too, just seems more natural cuz the end is just like a tootsie roll. maybe think of this stuff...later man
Old                06-26-2004, 4:49 PM Reply   
Its all about the handle pass. Keep the rope closer to your body so that you do not have to pull as far for the pass. If the regular flip is natural concentrate on the pass. I'm working on tootsie rolls right now and its all about the handle pass. Once you get the handle the rest is a cake walk. Just go for it, you can probably do it.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-27-2004, 10:45 AM Reply   
you gotta open your chest to the shoreline (if your in a river or canal). throwing you chest straight at the shore will help you handle pass easier, once u get the handle, the rotation will finish itself.