Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ghettofab)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-05-2011, 5:56 AM Reply   
A really cool article from Garrett Cortese.

http://www.alliancewake.com/wake/looking-back-at-lyman/

Whats your most memorable moment that involved keith lyman? Photo or video part or meeting him.

I think for me it was his push process part. It had so much power and intensity. His riding was on point. The wake to rail gap was insane.....
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-05-2011, 7:09 AM Reply   
great article. i am a huge fan of Keiths, and wish him nothing but the best. thanks for posting this article
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       08-05-2011, 7:33 AM Reply   
jeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzus! I saw the title of the thread and thought that he had gotten killed or something! I was starting to freak!
Old     (Gryphon)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-05-2011, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_nintzel View Post
jeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzus! I saw the title of the thread and thought that he had gotten killed or something! I was starting to freak!
I thought the exact same thing, perhaps a better title for this thread?
Old     (sippi)      Join Date: Dec 2007       08-05-2011, 7:43 AM Reply   
^^^ +1 . I was about to freak too!

Def. a very influential rider and a great guy from the several friends that have met him! hard to beat his style too!
Old     (jps912)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-05-2011, 7:50 AM Reply   
Such a good article!
Old     (scotthons)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-05-2011, 7:51 AM Reply   
That was a scary title.

Keith is the man! So much respect for him and all the men and women serving our country.
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-05-2011, 8:49 AM Reply   
I second Keith's part in Push Process. I'm pretty new to the sport, so I never got a chance to meet Keith. He is definitely my favorite rider, and from what I've read/heard, it sounds like he's a hell of man as well. Good luck Keith!
Old     (Kane)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-05-2011, 8:52 AM Reply   
Please change the title!
My first thought was oh no...........
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       08-05-2011, 9:16 AM Reply   
damn. glad to hear the dude's still around.

Hebrew, i was going to say the same thing. Wake to rail specifically. Def pushed the sport.
Old     (ghettofab)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-05-2011, 10:52 AM Reply   
Sorry didnt think about it as a RIP..... Keith is still very well and live.

REMEMBERING HIS WAKEBOARD CAREER!
Old     (jrich)      Join Date: Oct 2009       08-05-2011, 12:24 PM Reply   
Man I tip my hat to the guy for sure. The heat index around that part of ga right now is around 116. I'm sure he is catching plenty hell but I bet he'll be just as good of soldier as he was a wakeboarder guaranteed. He should be graduating basic pretty soon. Wonder what's in store after that?
Old     (ghettofab)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-05-2011, 12:53 PM Reply   
I know he said he was going into special forces.
Old     (ghettofab)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-07-2011, 7:27 PM Reply   
thought we get more a response. Come on Lyman fans!