Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       02-28-2011, 6:05 PM Reply   
The vid of Fooshee vs Danny G at the Ultimate Wake Championships

Old     (SafetyMike)      Join Date: Nov 2010       02-28-2011, 6:49 PM Reply   
Grant cut that mobe 5 pritty close
Old     (robe8300)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-28-2011, 6:50 PM Reply   
Is that kid human?
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       02-28-2011, 7:04 PM Reply   
ha ha yeh he's defnitely not normal!

Competing against him next weekend, guess it wont be so bad now, considering he already beat the best in the world, no shame losing to him anymore
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       03-01-2011, 4:43 AM Reply   
He still go it though.....wheres yo heel 5 budday hahahahaha
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       03-01-2011, 8:24 AM Reply   
I love his rewind stuff on the rails. Very unique. Just insance that kid is.
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-01-2011, 9:32 AM Reply   
With all due respect to the technical difficulty of the tricks he's throwing and his age, I dont like Grant's style. It seems like a lot of the younger kids can do a trick, but it doesnt look great. I realize this is contest riding so they arent trying to style anything out, but Fooshee just looks more stylish when he rides. Not disputing that Grant was the clear winner there, but Tom just looked better going through his tricks in my opinion. Grant is going to be insane in a few years when he gets a little bigger and can muscle the board around a bit more though. I'm already pumped for when those vids come out.
Old     (flydenrict)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-01-2011, 10:58 AM Reply   
i definately agree with you on the style thing. But at this point, the grasp he has on all of those tricks is unbelievable. The fact that he is that comfortable and that controlled means that his style will continue to develop. if you think about any young pro that has grown up recently, i think he'll follow the trend