Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 04, 2005

Old    crystal1            03-20-2005, 9:08 PM Reply   
I am considering buying this boat. This will be our first . Seller asking $32,000 ... NADA valuation around $27,750 ...

Would appreciate comments / opinions ... thanks

The boat is powered by a 310hp Indmar Engine with only 37 hours!!!! This boat is in great condition. The upgrades include hydraulic wakeplate, 2 ballast tanks, front and rear system pumping water into the hidden storage areas with the flip of a switch, bimini top, exact fit boat cover, depth finder, and CD stereo with driver's side remote controls, with front and rear speakers. There are Mako wakeboard racks on both sides of the tower.
Old     (norcalmalibu)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-20-2005, 9:14 PM Reply   
Id say its a good deal, the boat is just broken and ready for summer. Moombas are not the flashiest boats or the best fit and finish but you cant beat 32k for a one year old boat. One thing I would add would be perfect pass.
Old     (wakeshoe)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-21-2005, 1:16 PM Reply   
Just my opinion, but $32K for an LS (which is a direct drive boat) sounds about $2K - $3K high. If it was an LSV (v-drive boat), the price would be about right. If you like the boat, maybe consider offering $29K-$30K and see if the owner will take it.

(Message edited by WakeShoe on March 21, 2005)
Old    crystal1            03-21-2005, 5:55 PM Reply   
Thanks WakeShoe. I also was thinking somewhere in the range of K$28 to K$29 .... But what do you think of the boat for a first-timer ?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-21-2005, 7:08 PM Reply   
Antoine,

If your planning on purchasing the boat for wakeboarding, I would look into a v-drive.

I agree with wakeshoe, that's a little high for an LS, and you could easily find an LSV or even a Mobius V in that price range.
Old     (azwakbdr)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-21-2005, 7:26 PM Reply   
I got my LSV brand new for $35K with full ballast and all options. You can get a brand new LS for that where I am at, but I guess it depends where you are.
Old    crystal1            03-21-2005, 7:48 PM Reply   
Russ:
Where are you ? I am in Houston .
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-23-2005, 5:10 PM Reply   
I also say that's too high. I paid $34K and some change at a boat show fully loaded. Custom cover, stereo, 800 watt power amp, Mako tower speakers, full ballast, bimini, perfect pass, pop up cleats, wake plate, you name it came. It's an '04 Mobius LSV. Boat shows are the way to go, because their ready to deal on the spot.
Old     (jeffreyala)      Join Date: Dec 2004       03-24-2005, 5:42 AM Reply   
Keep shopping around. You will find a better deal on a v-drive.
Old     (cwbwakeboarder)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-24-2005, 2:52 PM Reply   
whats best v-dirve out there that looks good and has plinty of bling
Old     (nc05lsv)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-24-2005, 5:56 PM Reply   
that is an incredibly loaded question Brandon..........not going to even bite on that one
Old     (nc05lsv)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-28-2005, 6:51 AM Reply   
you want bling..........x star....that is bling