Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-30-2007, 9:29 PM Reply   
So maybe some of you dont frequent other forums much, but if you do you may relate.
This forum drives me nuts....not the content, the people, the crazy flash banner ad on top. It's the format of it.
The way you cant see the fist line of the thread by moving your cursor over the title, the way you cant tell what threads you've posted in, the way you have to post pictures, the way you have to re enter your screenname and so on.
Vbulletin and others are so much more user friendly.
Am i just being a baby (since b eye tch will get censored) or does anyone else hate browsing around all of this good information in such a innefficient way?
again, i love the site...just hate this format. Any future hope of change?
complainingly,
ty

(Message edited by wakeandsnow27 on April 30, 2007)