Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 24, 2008

Old     (lseghatch)      Join Date: Aug 2005       02-08-2008, 5:36 PM Reply   
Bought a couple items and thought to myself, "who wouldn't like a nice review of something they too might purchase in the future."

Billabong Sanford Impact Vest - Dry Test/Fit

This vest is very comfortable and it's mobility is as if you were wearing nothing......I mean no vest. However putting on and taking off the vest is more of a struggle than imagined even though it does come equipped with the zipper to relieve tension. Two other things that bothered me were the "sinch" string and the color choice. The sinch string which is located at the base of the vest is much longer than need be and since the vest only comes in one color scheme that's what you're stuck with even. It's not an eyesore, however I would've liked an all black or other color variable. When sizing this vest, it's almost dead on and if your in between sizes I would suggest going smaller, just remember I haven't tested this theory and it may vary since you can't adjust it.

Liquid Force Wheeled Travel Bag

With great padding and storage, you really can't go wrong with the price. Easily stores a full setup, a blank board, vest(s), shorts, and any other equipment you might need to bring with you. The fit and finish is very nice and it's sleak look is more than enough for what a wakeboard bag should be.

Push Process

A must have dvd with some of the biggest and most progressive riding out there, not to mention the cinematography to with it. There is no hoax here as this is the best wake video out this year or was it last year, backorder sucks. One thing though, I wish there had been more super slow-mo, I know some don't like it but I feel the tricks (doesn't sound good I know...tricks) they used it on weren't all that impressive vs. some that were in real time or just slowed down a little bit.

There it is for now, hope I can further asist people in confindently buying more wakeboard goods.