Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 21, 2003

Old     (jayson)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-22-2003, 8:52 AM Reply   
I am contemplating purchasing some tower lights for my titan tower. Since I have Boss B-530 under the tower I need some lights that mount above the tower and titan makes a 4,6,or 8 light setup. Does anyone have one of these light setups? I'm thinking the 4 is not enough and the 8 is overkill, and the six to be just right? Any and all info. would be greatly appreciated.
Old     (highrider)      Join Date: Nov 2001       04-22-2003, 10:36 AM Reply   
I have the 8 light set-up. Solid product. Nothing but good things to say about the lights. I can light up the wake - flats - everything. Don't use them much - but I can if I want
Old    croweboyz            04-22-2003, 10:50 AM Reply   
I have a total of 8 Titan lights and they are sweet! You might think its and over kill but I love over kill. More is always better, you never know when you need more light.
Old     (aoblak)      Join Date: Jan 2002       04-22-2003, 10:57 AM Reply   
I had the six light system on my last boat and I think that they worked great. The only difference between the 6 and 8 is 2 extra lights facing forward.
Old     (jayson)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-22-2003, 12:36 PM Reply   
Do the lights come with a wiring harness or do you have to pay extra to get one?
Old    quickhitter10            04-22-2003, 6:01 PM Reply   
Where have u seen the titan lights listed and what price did u get.
Old     (jayson)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-22-2003, 7:59 PM Reply   
I bought mine through an internet website....shoot me an email at.... JPeavyTX@hot.rr.com