Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 25, 2006

Old    bitterend            04-16-2006, 1:39 PM Reply   
I am producing a video this summer that will be out in 2007. It will have midwest riders that are unkown and can rip it up.If ur intrested i need to see some video clips of you and a name and number. My email is getevn04@yahoo.com
Old     (bbeach)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-17-2006, 7:46 AM Reply   
you need to look up Logan Adams... He lives in KC... That little ude is is sick and he's like 5 ft tall so every trick he throws looks GINORMOUS!

his email is gr8wake@aol.com but you can also locate him on this board too sometimes...
Old     (wiscxstar)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-17-2006, 8:03 AM Reply   
Check out Andy Nintzel and Tim Keepers at www.midwestride.com

or shoot me an email at nicolet@midwestride.com
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-17-2006, 5:20 PM Reply   
gus and gunner shuler, age 10 and 14, national champs out of wisconsin....email me for contact info and if they are interested they can send you some footage.
Old     (garret_s)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-17-2006, 5:38 PM Reply   
"You need to look up Logan Adams... He lives in KC... That little ude is is sick and he's like 5 ft tall so every trick he throws looks GINORMOUS! "

I am going to agree there. He threw a huge ass raley over our boat. You might also try to see what Matt Ostmeyer is up to, he can ride very well.
Old     (thedocta)      Join Date: Jul 2005       04-17-2006, 6:22 PM Reply   
Kyle mack kills it and hes liek 9. I donno if you want people that young but hes good.
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-17-2006, 6:47 PM Reply   
You need to check out Kyle Alberts from the WakeboardNebraska crew. You should be able to get in touch with him through Ronnie Romero at www.wakeboardnebraska.com. Saw him ride down at The Boarding School and he kills it.
Old    wiz            04-17-2006, 6:50 PM Reply   
that johnny p is a badass too! a natural born ripper!

just wanted to say "whatup!" to my roomy.
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-17-2006, 8:11 PM Reply   
What up WIZ? Me and Aaron want to know if you are coming up to hang wih us for Summerfest? Shoot me an email when you get a chance jpretti at gmail.com
Old     (verruckt32)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-20-2006, 11:24 AM Reply   
There is a guy up near Grand Rapids, OH that is real good. I will work on getting you a name.
Old     (dirwoody)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-20-2006, 1:14 PM Reply   
I'm going to have to agree with Kyle Alberts, saw him ride 2 years ago and it was amazing, and he's gotten alot better since then, Also check out Ben Bazis (sp?) You could get ahold of both of them through wakeboardnebraska.com
Old     (bladerunner)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-20-2006, 3:22 PM Reply   
heres a short cip of Logan Adams. You should get a hold of Matt Ostmeyer, too. I think hes on this forum.

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php/Ever-Jump-a-Boat---_wakeboarding-photo.html?medid=17382