Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 30, 2005

Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       09-27-2005, 8:11 PM Reply   
I'm coming back for a week!

Looking forward to chilling with everyone, Jeff hillbilly, Chad and it's gonna be a great time!
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-28-2005, 4:10 AM Reply   
You going to be able to handle 90 degree weather ???? I better get to bed gotta pick up some canadian in a couple hours.....HAHA
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-28-2005, 8:19 AM Reply   
When are you coming Jeffrey?
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-28-2005, 8:41 AM Reply   
I feel sorry for you hillbilly. I heard by a little bird a squid is going to take your boat over this weekend.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-28-2005, 8:44 AM Reply   
Squid where you guys riding this weekend. Weather is supposed to be nasty.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-28-2005, 8:50 AM Reply   
Oh, shasta
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-28-2005, 8:52 AM Reply   
You're going to Shasta????
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-28-2005, 9:00 AM Reply   
ya crazy hu, some friends have been tying to get me to go on this trip for a year. I caved last week. I haven't been there sence the board stock days
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-28-2005, 10:57 AM Reply   
Squid ....My boat will be the the "GHETTO FABULOUS" ride of the weekend. It dont stand a chance in the looks department but I hope the wake will help make up the differance. If I can only get it right. 2 more days...WOOOHOO
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-28-2005, 10:57 AM Reply   
Squid ....My boat will be the the "GHETTO FABULOUS" ride of the weekend. It dont stand a chance in the looks department but I hope the wake will help make up the differance. If I can only get it right. 2 more days...WOOOHOO
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-28-2005, 11:07 AM Reply   
ha, that box will kick all the boxes looks. I also love those wakes. I spent alot of time on them back in the old days. Besides if I spill a beer or drop a cherry on the carpet then it won't matter. We will call your boat the puff puff give boat.
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       09-28-2005, 1:40 PM Reply   
Hill says "Puff Puff Pass"

Dude I'm chillin out in Sac right now, might drag my ass down to harass Squid and Chad tomorrow, if I can't get my stuff together tonight.

Man this weather is killing me already! Yesterday I was out all day in the field and it never got past 55, started the day out at 38, and last week a few mornings were around the 32-34 mark.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-28-2005, 1:46 PM Reply   
thats some cold weather. I will be at work haft day or more tomorrow. I also need to gather up some stuff around here also.
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-28-2005, 3:00 PM Reply   
I would throw out an invite J-Rod but the boat is definitley full.... I'll keep you in mind for next year though. I am probably going to reserve 2 HB's. And you wouldn't believe the haggling we had to do to get that fool to come. You would think Shasta is hell to him or something....

Jeff (Canuck), glad to see you made it safely from the iceberg.... hope you can warm up to the cali weather enough to ride now....

Jeff your "ghetto fabulous" boat will be fine. Don't worry about that wake. I'm sure your just being over analytical, that's all. And it's 1 1/2 get it straight!!!!!!!

(Message edited by forwaken on September 28, 2005)
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-28-2005, 3:11 PM Reply   
yes shasta scares me. Last time I was there it was at board stock. I lost a week of my life up there.
Old     (twitch)      Join Date: Dec 2004       09-28-2005, 9:02 PM Reply   
Jeff (Canuck) check you email bro...

make sure you guys make him dedicate a ride to me...

have fun down there take lots of pictures and dont do anything i wouldnt
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-29-2005, 3:41 AM Reply   
1 MORE DAY!!!!
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-29-2005, 3:43 AM Reply   
Jeff we are taking your boat or Tom's boat over. Squid and I have some progression sessions planned with a little help of some liquid encouragement.
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-29-2005, 8:24 AM Reply   
wax.... wax..... wax..... wax...... Paul where the hell are you and why aren't you helping me......i say work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Message edited by forwaken on September 29, 2005)

(Message edited by forwaken on September 29, 2005)
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-29-2005, 8:30 AM Reply   
Chad, ya should of gave me a call. I would of gave your boat the Squid special detail.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-29-2005, 8:32 AM Reply   
Chad, no worries. I had another offer for a Shasta houseboat trip this weekend but it's just not going to be possible.

Take your boat covers guys just in case and some tarps for your houseboat. The storm is coming from the north.
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-29-2005, 9:21 PM Reply   
shhhhhhhhhhhhh........... JRod

Kinda committed anyways so were all going no matter what.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-29-2005, 9:52 PM Reply   
ya cause its my first time back sence board stock so it better be what its all cracked up to be.
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-03-2005, 6:31 PM Reply   
Well Squid, I hope it lived up to your expectations because it sure did mine.

Damn am I one sore Canadian, go ahead and throw "turtle" on there if you need, I already know to leave the white shorts at home for next year!

Damn I'm stoked to have landed my roll behind all three boats! The whole weekend was great fun, you know I'll be back as soon as I can swing it. Besides all I have to look forward to is cold, snow, and ice.

I sure hope I can join you in 12ish months to do it all over again, but if for some reason I'm not able to make it, at least the video, and bottle will still be there.

Thanks to everyone who helped make it the time it was.
Old    walt            10-03-2005, 6:36 PM Reply   
Lets see the pics !
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-04-2005, 10:51 AM Reply   
There will be quite a few up here soon. There are more than 2000 to go through plus the 5+ hours of video footage. Give us a second we are definitley in the recuperating stages right now. Great times, and memories that will never be forgotten were had by all on this trip.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-04-2005, 8:54 PM Reply   
Good Times yes it was just what I needed. Good to get out on a boat with you Jeff. Chad are we hitting up the lake this week. You know I have more than enough time for it.haha
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-06-2005, 5:50 PM Reply   
So as for that date of mine lets just say I got a phone call in the morning from Hill and it went something like this

"Hey dude, you're okay and everything, not lost, or broke down, or have your keys locked out?" and my response was "No I'm just warm and curled up in bed"