Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (gravity)      Join Date: Jul 2009       05-30-2012, 10:43 PM Reply   
Anyone trunkin it yet? What lakes are you riding?
Old     (bschall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-30-2012, 10:52 PM Reply   
Trunked it in AZ since mid March and got back up to norcal and have been just wearing boardies in the delta all month. got a little chilly for a week or so but the temp is coming back up
Old     (bobbysky)      Join Date: Aug 2010       05-31-2012, 10:42 AM Reply   
were still in a dry suit at long lake. I'm thinking sometime next week to give it a try with just a heater top. But I'm sure my balls won't thank me about it.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-31-2012, 10:46 AM Reply   
Just north of the boarder and I am in a shorty on sunny days. Don't have a choice as my neck and wrist seal tore putting on my drysuit for the first time this year. water is around 57.
Old     (gravity)      Join Date: Jul 2009       05-31-2012, 12:59 PM Reply   
Haven't got out yet. Just seeing what some of the lakes are like. We usually go to the small lakes early then hit long the rest of the year.
Old     (bobbysky)      Join Date: Aug 2010       05-31-2012, 3:39 PM Reply   
Yea I have a cabin out on long. I don't recall what my boat said out this weekend. But were getting close.

Where do you chill out at long? I had a black and white tige for a few years out there it had a skull on the side, then last year it was naked. This year I got a new malibu 23 lsv black and blue.
Old     (gravity)      Join Date: Jul 2009       05-31-2012, 4:45 PM Reply   
We stay below tum tum most of the time. I just have a little sea ray. We are weekend warriors. And try to get out on wednesdays a few times a year. I have seen a black and white boat with a skull in the middle with kinda wing lookin thingson each side of it but i thought it was a nautique? They are out on the week ights and have a little kid that is fun to watch and the older guys do some flips. Ihave a son that got up last year but hasent really rode yet hope he gets it this year.
Old     (bobbysky)      Join Date: Aug 2010       06-02-2012, 9:39 AM Reply   
Yep that was our old boat. Probably my son riding. And my self and Ricky the owner of The Shop in Spokane.
Old     (gravity)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-02-2012, 9:50 AM Reply   
Nice. I will have to keep an eye out for your new boat. Do you know if Ricky got a boat? I might have him give my son a lesson this year if he doesn't get the hag of it the first couple times out.
Old     (bobbysky)      Join Date: Aug 2010       06-02-2012, 9:01 PM Reply   
No Ricky's buddy bought my old boat and it's sitting on Ricky's lift. He's been looking for one though. He's a great teacher definitely worth having him come teach some lessons.