Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2003

Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-05-2003, 6:55 PM Reply   
We raised her since she was just a bathtub toy. Now she's all grown up, and moving on to a family of her own. Hope they take good care of her, she was a great ride! We are kinda sad to see her go, gonna miss her lots!

Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-05-2003, 7:06 PM Reply   
Are you replacing her?

B-
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       08-05-2003, 7:19 PM Reply   
ya! what's up with that jeff? there must be a stork delivery on the way...
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-05-2003, 8:00 PM Reply   
Yup! Baby sis is about 6 weeks away, and looks kinda like this:
!!!!
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       08-05-2003, 8:06 PM Reply   
*whistle* wow.
Old     (jeff_altman)      Join Date: May 2002       08-05-2003, 8:09 PM Reply   
Congrats dude, looks awesome.
Old    buttacup            08-05-2003, 9:53 PM Reply   
Congrats on your new arrival that the stork is bringing and letting your baby go. Funny how we were talking about this last weekend at the ProTour. You know I still need to get my sweatshirt, and I'll be out of town for the next comp. so let me know when you want to christen your new ride. Congrats!
Old    damnation            08-06-2003, 5:54 AM Reply   
Maybe a dingo is riding behind your baby.

Nice looking Nauti ya got coming there.
Old    smitty98            08-06-2003, 7:07 AM Reply   
"Maybe a dingo is riding behind your baby"

The dingo bit, whats that got to do with? Did the the story about the baby n the dingo in Australia make it all the way overseas?
Old    damnation            08-06-2003, 7:20 AM Reply   
Of course it did. You didn't expect it to stay in Australia did you?
Old     (tahoe)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-06-2003, 8:22 AM Reply   
Congrats Jeff. Those colors are sick.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-06-2003, 8:32 AM Reply   
The color scheme will be a little different (although this is pretty close), but this was the only picture I could find.
Old    swass            08-06-2003, 8:38 AM Reply   
Hey Jeff, I have the same boat (the 'bu). Where'd you put your amp?
Old    swass            08-06-2003, 8:42 AM Reply   
Sweet new ride, BTW.
Old     (nautiair)      Join Date: Sep 2002       08-06-2003, 9:07 AM Reply   
you're goin from the red headed step child to the ivy league all star!!!!!!
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-06-2003, 9:45 AM Reply   
I mounted the amp and changer up on that shelf, behind the battery. I was a little worried about it getting a little too wet there (I ran some weight up front, took a wave over the bow every once in a while), but never had any problems with it. Buy another blower, and mount it in there to keep things cool.
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-07-2003, 7:58 AM Reply   
Hey Jeff, sooo nice to see your posting, it's been quiet from the frew who camp. Congrats on the new addition to the family, looking forward to rotations on the backwater. (something pretty to look at and not those dang hydrofoilers!!) LOL!!
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-07-2003, 8:05 AM Reply   
Hey Robyn! Take a look at the second picture closely and tell me who that is looking at us on the passenger side!
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-07-2003, 8:09 AM Reply   
that looks like any of my husband or kids, but I am thinking Robbie. Robbie is graduating from the police academy today for his explorers. Four days of boot camp for him. Can't wait to see him!! thanks Jeff, for letting me see him early, hugs, robyn
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-07-2003, 8:19 AM Reply   
Yup, that's Robbie! Tell him that we are all proud of his accomplishments in the explorers!
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       08-07-2003, 7:13 PM Reply   
Jeff - WUAHHHHHHHHH!!! Your old wake was so sick. I bet it was a sad day to see it go. I only rode behind it once, but it was awesome. Although it was bitter sweet, I'll bet you wont' miss it much. Congratulations on the new one man. I've always been a fan of that color. The new FCT is gonna take some getting used to huh?
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-07-2003, 8:11 PM Reply   
Hey thanks Thane! We'll have to make another day of it on the backwater after I get it broken in (really had a lot of fun last time)!

Yeah, I'm a little uncertain about the new FCT. They have some 03 FCTs in stock, if I really wanted, I could probably have that instead, but I have been into the shop to look at the new FCT a few times, trying to get acclimated to it, and it may grow on me. I got some opinions from Pat and Cindy, and I think that we are gonna take a chance and go with new tower.