Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 08, 2008

Old     (sks625)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-25-2008, 11:14 AM Reply   
Any suggestions on where to get some raise Chrome looking decals for my Moomba LSV. I would like to do the rear, each side, "LSV" in a raised chrome decal and the rear sticker "Moomba" in the raised Chrome look.
Old     (zacharoo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       04-25-2008, 12:07 PM Reply   
domednumbers.com and ask for Shelly. They can do the very thing you are looking for.

Aqua
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-25-2008, 1:20 PM Reply   
or call any local sign shop and they should be able to help you
Old     (scottnaz)      Join Date: Feb 2008       04-25-2008, 1:36 PM Reply   
domednumbers.com was/is great to deal with.
they'll be able to do anything you ask
Old     (sks625)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-26-2008, 4:42 AM Reply   
Hey Aqua, did you do the same to your XLV on the back either side or is that factory?
Old     (zacharoo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       04-26-2008, 10:03 AM Reply   
I domed the rear sticker with Shelly's crew at DN's. The side 23 XLV was a custom job done by Erik who use to work at Sierra Hobbies in Tempe. I am going to get a another sticker domed and use them on the trailer. I plan to have a local machine shop in Huntsville to make a chrome version of the Moomba sticker to match the side badges.
Old     (megatmoe)      Join Date: Jul 2007       04-26-2008, 10:16 AM Reply   
Aqua,

What was the cost? I need to add something to my Supra
Old     (zacharoo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       04-26-2008, 12:53 PM Reply   
Well I paid $28 dollars a letter. I don't know if the other guy a Sierra Hobbies will make something similar with Erik not there anymore. However the machine I found in AL will likely make whatever your thinking. I would be glad to be the go between. Better yet i just called the owner to see if he's open for something one off. Their chromer is first rate and the machine shops work is seconded to none. Mark the owner said to email him at rowmfgjmo@aol.com with your idea and he would take a look at it.
Old     (sks625)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-26-2008, 6:50 PM Reply   
Thanks man. Are the ones you got metal or are they vynil raised decal?