Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-15-2005, 9:35 PM Reply   
Well guys it was the first weekend for us to get to ride at San V. Gotta say I never laughed so hard in my life. Geoff, Blake and Clubmyke, you guys crack me!!!!
Great riding by all!!!

P.S Geoff and Blake, I wont post ALL the pics..

Geoff going big!!

Blake you were killing it today!!!

I have all the doubles riding and tubing antics, but I have to do alot of resizing.. way too much work to do right now..
Blake I will burn you a copy of all of todays riding..Geoff want one also?

Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       05-16-2005, 5:52 AM Reply   
Kevin,

Thanks buddy, I had a great time yesterday. Let's talk about those "other" pics before you post them... The more I think about it, the more I realize, "maybe we DON'T want those posted!" Take it easy, talk to you later.

-Blake
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-16-2005, 6:39 AM Reply   
Glad you guys had a blast. Some of us had to work!! I was there Fri and Sat, so I had my fun. We all need to hook up again soon. We also need to make a date to ride, then BBQ at my crib! Free pony rides, but you have to leave my goat alone (or I WILL post pics)!
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-16-2005, 6:44 AM Reply   
ok heres a few more

This was right before you guys did backrolls back to back

This before Blake raly'd over Geoffs head.. Crazy!!!but sick as hell to see

Blake did you actually get to drink any of that beer?

This was right before we pitched mike from the tube. Boy he doesnt look happy

Blake need to keep that board, biggest air I have seen you get!!

some tube filming

Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-16-2005, 7:51 AM Reply   
Kevin ~ Cool pics. looks like you had a great time.
Old    socalgrl79            05-16-2005, 11:31 AM Reply   
Blake - NICE pics!
I want to see these pictures of Geoff and Blake.. I want to see pictures of the guy Blake dumped me for!
Old     (tyler_o)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-16-2005, 11:54 AM Reply   
Good time had by all! I was out with the family in the 211 and Jason was out in his Mastercraft as well. We had three of the four passes to the course from 11-2 and boy did we need it. The rest of the lake was trashed just about all day. I forgot about how bad the lake gets and how poorly sooooo many people drive on the busy weekends.

Amy,

From what I understand Blake didn't dump you for anyone. He was on his way up to see you Saturday night but when things didn't work out he went with his second choice.
Old     (actiondcpd)      Join Date: Apr 2003       05-16-2005, 12:14 PM Reply   
Let's see some more doubles riding pictures. Is that officially legal to do?? Sweet pictures, that wake looks monstrous.
Old    socalgrl79            05-16-2005, 12:18 PM Reply   
I know, who can blame him right?
Old    mia            05-16-2005, 12:37 PM Reply   
kevin & tyler -

thanks for the pulls and the AWESOME day...

btw, kevin pulling a tube behind his x-star was THE MOST FUN AND SCARED SH__LESS I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED !!!

also props to steve for hooking us up @ outback !!!!
Old    clubjoeskier            05-16-2005, 12:42 PM Reply   
Great pics!! Huge raley, Blake!!!

Hope you guys notified FAA prior....
Old     (jdaviso1)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-16-2005, 12:43 PM Reply   
How's the water temp? Looks like it wasn't too bad!

~J.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-16-2005, 1:37 PM Reply   
Damn! That is one of the best wakes I have ever seen.
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       05-16-2005, 2:12 PM Reply   
Mike,

Thanks for you guys for coming in!!! I wish I could have been out there with you guys, looks like you had a blast.

Kev,

Very cool pics, wake looks awesome. Do you have any of you or lisa riding? Anything from the tube cam?

Geoff,

Congrats on the tantrum, I don't think I can go riding with you guys anymore, I can't keep up.

Blake,

I think a couple of those pics solidify your need for a new board. HUGhEs AIR, nuff said.

Everyone,

Thanks for coming in to Outback and hanging out with me after. Anyone up for a Padres game tonight? We're meeting at my house at ~5:30.

-Steve
Old     (paulsmith)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-17-2005, 4:31 AM Reply   
John, I was out there on Sunday. The water temp ranged from 67-70 degrees. Nice and refreshing on a 90-95 degree day.

What's up with the Elsinore effect in the water? I'm used to San V being crystal clear.
Old     (jdaviso1)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-17-2005, 12:39 PM Reply   
From what I understand, Elsinore is green because of high algae levels.

I imagine all the rain we got this winter dumped a ton of nutrients into the lake sparking an algae boom. I'm not a Biologist, this is just my theory.

~J.
Old    gunny_baker            05-17-2005, 1:15 PM Reply   
Great Pics! Wish my boat threw a wake like that! Looks like a GREAT day, I hope to get out to San V in the next couple weeks! Maybe I'll get a chance to meet some of you out there. Look for the guy in the little red Stingray with MonsterTower trying all kinds of tricks and pulling off NONE! HA! I love this stuff.

Bret
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-17-2005, 1:53 PM Reply   
Bret,

I am at San V pretty often. Look for me and say Hi! Pic of my ride is in my profile. Kinda tough to miss.

Take care!

Buzz