Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-02-2005, 9:51 AM Reply   
frankie and i had such an awesome time, we can't wait to come back! thanks for the pulls, food, and everything else!

lucy, great job surfing, and getting up on a wakeboard for the first time! you did so well, you pushed frankie to take another run. thanks for doing that!

joe, nice riding. you progressed from your first run in the morning to your last run in the evening. i wish i could do that everytime i go out!

bug, backside 180? backside 360? are you effing kidding me??? dude, you went so big on them, i don't care if you didn't land them...they were siiiiiiiiiiick looking! you'll get it soon though. you're so freakin' close! btw, post the pics already!

thomas, cool meeting you!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-02-2005, 9:55 AM Reply   
Man...sounds like Bug is really stepping up the riding! Good to hear!
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-02-2005, 10:43 AM Reply   
Umali ~ Thanks, but are you effing kidding me with that Nuclear grab. What a great pic. I will post it soon.

clubjoeskier ~ thanks for the awesome day. I mean everything from the pulls (5 sets), the company, Great food (tri tip and lobster) and good times. Anytime you need a 3rd just let me know.

Old    clubjoeskier            05-02-2005, 10:59 AM Reply   
Yeah, Bug.....PICS!!!

Joe- Lucy and I had a blast Saturday! We're ready for the next run with you guys! I told Lucy that Frankie was callin' her out by going again ....Let the water catfights BEGIN!!! BTW JOE, you look nuthin' like your profile pic...

Frankie!!- Lucy wants to get jumpin' even more, after watchin' you out there..Thanks!!! She also said you guys forgot to pop the cork after your last ride.....Now you GOTTA come back!! (you can bring joe too...)

Bug....-What can I say? You helped make the day, and brought great company...AGAIN!! I was hopin' you would land those backsides here, but now........I EXPECT to see you landing em', if you get out elsewhere before you come back!

No pressure, though........................

Thomas- Thanks again, for squeezing us into your site, and for riding with us! It was great to finally meet you...We'll get out for another ride soon...Thanks for the cookies, but I still haven't tried one....Lucy won't let me within 3 feet of the can!!
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-02-2005, 11:32 AM Reply   
Joe & Lucy- it was great meeting you in person finally. sorry I could not spend all day with you guys. i was spread a little thin on saturday. thanks for the pull though. that wakesurfer thing is pretty cool. I need to try that again, and find that sweet spot! I will definitely be in touch next time we head up that way. could be soon...
Antbug - great meeting you in person as well. cool hanging with you. we definitely need to hook up again and ride sometime soon. we should be making it out somewhere weekly now, so if you need a pull, let me know. and thanks for the bulls. those were an absolute lifesaver for me this weekend.
Umali - good to meet you too. too bad I did not get to see you ride, but watching you teach was almost as good. I got a lot of good tips from you. am looking forward to using them on the water, once I get some new bindings! it was grat meeting you too Frankie!
see you guys sometime soon, I hope.

Thomas
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-02-2005, 12:33 PM Reply   
ok here are some pic.

The beautiful sunrise and glass

My 1st set was on the Roam

Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-02-2005, 12:34 PM Reply   
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-02-2005, 12:40 PM Reply   
"What you talkin' about Louis"

NUCLEAR !!!
Old    mia            05-02-2005, 12:47 PM Reply   
awesome....
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-02-2005, 12:56 PM Reply   
Clubjoeskier

No rope for over 1 min

Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-02-2005, 1:11 PM Reply   
Lucy the pics of you riding didn;t turn out good cause the lighting, but check out the hot pic of you in the other thread.

Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-02-2005, 8:15 PM Reply   
Hey Lucy---great to hear your up and riding.. Hows the scapula(sp)??
club skier Joe---Dam looks like you've been doing some ab workouts?
Joe---sick nuclear!!!!!!!!(or is that a seatbelt grab?)
Ant--nice pics!!---gotta love that roam on that glass!!!

(Message edited by big x-star on May 02, 2005)
Old    clubjoeskier            05-02-2005, 9:00 PM Reply   
Kevin--Yeah, when I flex, I nearly bust outta that dry suit .....

Hey Bug! We went out again today, and I figured out what I was doin' wrong on my toe side ...I should be landing it regular next time we ride again, and it helped my heelside too... Also got a great grab on my board (I think Lucy got it on film) jumpin heelside !

Lucy got up great again today and had a long run, but we gotta get her into some dif bindings, and a shorter board. She was on my Parks with only the back fins on....Oh, the CARNAGE!!!
Old     (trojanman)      Join Date: May 2002       05-02-2005, 9:11 PM Reply   
Bug--no way --backside spins huh.. damn.. that a boy.. What, after watching me fall on my bumb all day trying those you wanted a taste huh..

One more week till finals is over and then IT IS ON.. 3 days a week - at least

nice pics.. looks like a great time
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-02-2005, 9:14 PM Reply   
count me in, josh!

thanks kev. btw...

seatbelt = rear hand across body on nose of board
nuclear = rear hand across body on heelside of board, near front foot

joe, that's awesome for both you and lucy! sounds like the progression hasn't stopped!
Old     (twitch)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-02-2005, 9:22 PM Reply   
I hope you know I HATE YOU ALL!!!!

looks like you guys had a great day on the water

(Message edited by twitch on May 02, 2005)
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-03-2005, 6:15 PM Reply   
Nice nuclear Joe...That looks like you actually got it!!NIIICE!!!

Lucy ~You are up an WB...Congrats,keep up the good work!

Joe ~You are jumping TS?!!It sure is fun progressing!!
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-03-2005, 6:18 PM Reply   
Kevin ~ Why did you take off on sunday so soon,I was gonna give you a pull in the channel!

sorry for the hijack!
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-03-2005, 9:52 PM Reply   
Well the water was getting choppy fast out in the open waters. If I had known though I probably would have took you up on that offer.
Next time you head out let me know. I'm there!!
Sorry for the hijack.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-03-2005, 10:01 PM Reply   
kev, and next time you have room for another, call me!
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-03-2005, 10:03 PM Reply   
You got it dude.
Old    clubjoeskier            05-04-2005, 5:38 AM Reply   
Ed--Thanks...it's hard NOT to progress when you're at our level, so LOOK OUT!!! We're lookin' to get in the fast lane as soon as our abilities let us